PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back! (if anyone cares)

Minecraftpee
11-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi guys,Im Back! So if anyone cared to read this, You Can. For the past few months,i have been really not succesful and successful.My cousin made me go on a huatis for 2 months,but i came back strong!My cousin is good again and my friend (irl) plays growtopia now! i really love the fourms and growtopia,So that is my story of what happened for the past few months.
THE END. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys,Im Back! So if anyone cared to read this, You Can. For the past few months,i have been really not succesful and successful.My cousin made me go on a huatis for 2 months,but i came back strong!My cousin is good again and my friend (irl) plays growtopia now! i really love the fourms and growtopia,So that is my story of what happened for the past few months.

edit:I did it

PannyFlan
11-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Glad to know your back ^_^, since you told me who u are.

BudderMeow
11-29-2014, 10:00 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back :3

Minecraftpee
11-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Glad to know your back ^_^, since you told me who u are.

Lol xD ---------------

radusavin366
11-29-2014, 10:04 PM

- - - Updated - - -

HII WELCOME BACK!sorry caps, welcome back!

Applez
11-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Welcome back, minecraftpee. 1 Friends online. [_____] users online.