PDA

View Full Version : Decoding your name- backwards!

Snowi
11-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Basically, you give me a name (either your IGN or your forum name), and I decode it backwards!

iwonS (Snowi) - "I WONS, MAN! I WONS! *heavy breathing*"

nevaRefinK (KnifeRaven) - "Never rethink. Never regret. #hashtagyoloswag2014"

sseltniaP (Paintless) - "Saltnip - like catnip, but salty."

585ELPRUP (PURPLE585) - "A totally mexican stage prop that's numbered as #585 - EL PROP!"

htehS (Sheth) - "Hghh-tehgh-ssghsh! The hissing sound that a choking, dying, very angry cat would make."

91zzzzeparg (grapezzzz91) - "Aha! I am ZZZZZE PARK- uh, ZE PUG- uh- [insert menacingly evil music]"

syraerD (Drearys) - "Syraerd - the alien criminal lord that leads the Alien Mafia and controls half the galaxy. Yeah, I've got no idea what else to put xP"

emitfokniL (LinkofTime) - "Woah, calm down buddy, no need to cuss. :whistling:"

laiciffOzmrA (ArmzOfficial) - "Dang... whew... yeah, I'm stumped for this one."

woeMredduB (BudderMeow) - "The warmest, reddest tub you'll ever see."

l0l (l0l) - :I

sucilavA (Avalicus) - "Suck-i-lava, the name that people would come up with if they somehow made lava into ice cream bars."

OREBORET (TEROBERO) - "The bore that bores ores!"

katadeikuoT (Toukiedatak) - "Katadeikuot, the mighty chieftain of the Toukie tribe, which lives deep in the Amazon! By Amazon, I mean they live in an Amazon warehouse. Of course."

deeps (speed) - "Someone so deep, they named him Deeps. So deep, he's deeper than the Mariana Trench. So deep, you can't even see him anymore, bro. So deep. -wipes a tear aside-"

ezadirF (FriDaze) - "I AM... THE EZIO DIRT! [insert photoshopped picture of a dirt block in an Assassin's Creed outfit]"

Paintless
11-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Do me please I wanna see my name backwards

Snowi
11-30-2014, 07:11 PM
Do me please I wanna see my name backwards

I already did you in-game, but I'll add you anyway :P

PURPLE585
11-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Whaddabout mine?

Sheth
11-30-2014, 07:14 PM
*Raises hand to gesture she wants her name to be done*

grapezzzz19
11-30-2014, 07:15 PM
mein pl0x

i wanna see

91zzzzeparg

Drearys
11-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Me! Go ahead!

Linkoftime
11-30-2014, 07:35 PM
How about me?:)

ArmzOfficial
11-30-2014, 08:02 PM
Basically, you give me a name (either your IGN or your forum name), and I decode it backwards!

do me!
laiciffOzmrA and zmrA

BudderMeow
11-30-2014, 08:03 PM

What about mine :3

l0l
11-30-2014, 08:04 PM
I challenge you to do my name ! :ninja:

TheDarkWolf
11-30-2014, 08:33 PM
Avalicus pls.

speed
11-30-2014, 08:59 PM

Do me please :D

FriDaze
11-30-2014, 09:31 PM
Do me

I'm bored

(As always)

Snowi
11-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Aw, dang! Sorry guys, I totally derped out for a while.

585ELPRUP (PURPLE585) - "A totally mexican stage prop that's numbered as #585 - EL PROP!"

htehS (Sheth) - "Hghh-tehgh-ssghsh! The hissing sound that a choking, dying, very angry cat would make."

91zzzzeparg (grapezzzz91) - "Aha! I am ZZZZZE PARK- uh, ZE PUG- uh- [insert menacingly evil music]"

syraerD (Drearys) - "Syraerd - the alien criminal lord that leads the Alien Mafia and controls half the galaxy. Yeah, I've got no idea what else to put xP"

sucilavA (Avalicus) - "Suck-i-lava, the name that people would come up with if they somehow made lava into ice cream bars."

katadeikuoT (Toukiedatak) - "Katadeikuot, the mighty chieftain of the Toukie tribe, which lives deep in the Amazon! By Amazon, I mean they live in an Amazon warehouse. Of course."

deeps (speed) - "Someone so deep, they named him Deeps. So deep, he's deeper than the Mariana Trench. So deep, you can't even see him anymore, bro. So deep. -wipes a tear aside-"

ezadirF (FriDaze) - "I AM... THE EZIO DIRT! [insert photoshopped picture of a dirt block in an Assassin's Creed outfit]"

PolarisHD
11-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Me please? :3

WindyLink560
11-30-2014, 11:32 PM
I'll do my own. Deal with it!

Windylink560- 065knilydniw. 65 Nilly new:D!! The hell is a Nilly new:D!!

LifeSupport
11-30-2014, 11:33 PM

Try Me. good Luck.

Linkoftime
11-30-2014, 11:51 PM
i didnt swear bro lol:whistling:

Paintless
11-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Ok so my name backwards means Cat food but salty 😮 I'm not sure if they sell me in stores :scratch:

North44
12-01-2014, 01:03 AM

Do. My. Name.

Tech
12-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Made me laugh a bit. Try me! :o

iToaster
12-01-2014, 03:34 AM
Meh pl0 x m8 I want to get r8 8/8

Sweetiehh
12-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Do me, I don't mind.

Mark Chong
12-01-2014, 12:30 PM