PDA

View Full Version : Oh no -.-

EasykGT
11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Last night my brother hacked onto my Ipod, I think he guessed my secure password...I dont know. My brother used to play growtopia but not anymore and he went onto my growtopia account while I was still asleep, it was in the morning.... When I woke up he was about to drop all my stuff at START but thank God I woke up before that happened, but my farm world was griefed and Ive reliezed that my brother griefed some of those worlds I had access in.....
He griefed LOLMUNCHKINFARM and PARKOURSCAMLIST
I am glad he didnt grief JEWELFARMS......

I changed my password to something that he could not guess, For those world that my brother griefed, I will try and fix it back to normal....

ArmzOfficial
11-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Last night my brother hacked onto my Ipod, I think he guessed my secure password...I dont know. My brother used to play growtopia but not anymore and he went onto my growtopia account while I was still asleep, it was in the morning.... When I woke up he was about to drop all my stuff at START but thank God I woke up before that happened, but my farm world was griefed and Ive reliezed that my brother griefed some of those worlds I had access in.....

I changed my password to something that he could not guess, For those world that my brother griefed, I will try and fix it back to normal....

post in growtopia pls.

EasykGT
11-30-2014, 08:05 PM
post in growtopia pls.

I posted it in the right sub forum....It is talking about my brother not growtopia...

BudderMeow
11-30-2014, 08:12 PM

Why the heck does your brother want to grief your worlds when he doesn't play Growtopia anymore!?!?

Bejewled
11-30-2014, 08:15 PM

Hold up, are u sure he didnt grief jewelfarms?

EasykGT
11-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Hold up, are u sure he didnt grief jewelfarms?

I checked all those worlds I had access in...

- - - Updated - - -

Why the heck does your brother want to grief your worlds when he doesn't play Growtopia anymore!?!?

I dont know...hes crazy, hes doing this for either revenge or fun....

EasykGT
11-30-2014, 09:23 PM
how old is he? also tell your parente hes messing with your stuff

He is 19, he played Growtopia last year and my parents dont care about Growtopia...

WindyLink560
12-01-2014, 08:50 AM
I posted it in the right sub forum....It is talking about my brother not growtopia...

The Growtopia General Chat forum is for anything growtopia related. This is growtopia related.

VanillaRose
12-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Your brother is 19 and griefed you worlds and went on your ipod. Sorry but really hes 19 and he did that pretty immature .:sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Good luck rebuilding the worlds.

Maryjane
12-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Your brother is 19 and griefed you worlds and went on your ipod. Sorry but really hes 19 and he did that pretty immature .:sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Good luck rebuilding the worlds.

My bro would do that too. Weird older brothers are weird.
Doing good things in a bad way.

Mahmoud
12-01-2014, 09:48 AM
I remember when my brother got on my phone while I was sleeping he didn't grief anything he just wanted my dragon and didn't care about my cape... He doesn't know what grief is.

amebapiz
12-01-2014, 12:55 PM
I can donate lol

26FtW26
12-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Waaait... your brother is 19 and he hasn't grown up enough to not find that funny and/or amusing? Wow...
I'm not blaming you, I'm just... wow.

EasykGT
12-01-2014, 03:46 PM
I can donate lol

I will not accept donations, I will just mass produce the blocks I need..

Boomer
12-01-2014, 04:29 PM
He is 19,

.__________________.

EasykGT
12-04-2014, 12:06 AM
My brother logged on to my account and recycled most of my stuff and I dont know what he did next :scratch: I told my mom and she yelled at him....:mad:

RIZZO
12-04-2014, 12:13 AM
hacked -.- hacked when he guessed -.- please, don't use that word anymore.

Telman
12-04-2014, 12:20 AM
hacked -.- hacked when he guessed -.- please, don't use that word anymore.

Ahahaha, your ignorance amuses me.

Xat
12-04-2014, 12:25 AM
That REALLY sucks... It's just like diichaan...:cry:

roknad
12-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Either hack his account or 1v1 him irl.

iCrystalCat
12-04-2014, 03:21 AM
.__________________.

Ik what you mean just REALY what a immature 19 year old 😂

Bejewled
12-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Jewelfarms is griefed. Explanations now

EasykGT
12-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Jewelfarms is griefed. Explanations now

Omfg noo!
My brother must of griefed it..
When I come home from school I will look for your jammers and your farmables.
And I will put a password on every of my device s.

Liammagoo
12-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Omfg noo!

Who the heck is this 'brother' of yours? He's 19, and still hasn't matured at all. He should have a job, or be in college/uni, but he's at home slacking. And he's stealing your stuff just for the fun and games.

My only advice: When you log off, remove the saved password at the 'log in' area. You'll have to repeat it again and again, but you're brother wont get in there.

EasykGT
12-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Who the heck is this 'brother' of yours? He's 19, and still hasn't matured at all. He should have a job, or be in college/uni, but he's at home slacking. And he's stealing your stuff just for the fun and games.

My only advice: When you log off, remove the saved password at the 'log in' area. You'll have to repeat it again and again, but you're brother wont get in there.

Thank you for your advice!
My brother is named Patrick and he goes to college, he has a job He works with electricity!

roknad
12-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Omfg noo!

LIKELY STORY

PacksForAll
12-04-2014, 11:58 PM

Its still growtopian related since you still talk about gt.
(He Hacked your GT account=Growtopia related)

Amiable
12-05-2014, 12:03 AM
The second NewHd has been found. Grief and scam, blame it on your brother!

I doubt someone who's 19 would do such things.

Splushie
12-05-2014, 07:44 AM
lmao easy, stupidest cover up i've ever heard.

lolgal96
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM
I don't think she's lying. if she can massproduce the blocks and everything she needs and give them to the people's worlds who was greifed by her brother that proves she didn't do it.

Dodo Wizard
12-07-2014, 03:58 PM
I don't think she's lying. if she can massproduce the blocks and everything she needs and give them to the people's worlds who was greifed by her brother that proves she didn't do it.

Easykgt is a girl?

Brys
12-07-2014, 05:13 PM
lol you are sad. You did it. Like splushie said bad coverup.

Linkoftime
12-07-2014, 05:17 PM
this is why i have a spare acount name and password buried for if i get hacked

lolgal96
12-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Easykgt is a girl?

Yeah, she is.