PDA

View Full Version : Post your clash of clans bases here!

Coinman32
12-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Also post what you think i should upgrade next xD

WindyLink560
12-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Wow noob. You need to upgrade everything.

TheDarkWolf
12-01-2014, 12:50 AM

Okay-- first thing's first. Improve that base design. Your gold and elixir storages are pretty exposed right now, bad use of traps, un(at least sort of)centralized CC. I'd recommend Trial of Anubis or Hades' Dining Table by Avernicus. Once you get to TH9 you can use Galatrap9(I'm biased, k? It's still a good design though...:rolleyes:). Search ToA and HDT up on the Supercell forums. I'd also recommend putting your TH way up to the edge so you get a better chance of a snipe and a 12 hr shield. (Loot protecting, screw trophies at this level... and honestly, all the way up to max or near max TH10)

Army upgrades- Remember-Army>Defenses>Other stuff. If you're generally inactive flip army and defense around. Army compositions-- overnight army giant healer or whatever you can afford, day armies barch. Boost if you have a solid 2 hours to play. NEVER have an idle lab. Yes, I'm telling you to go out of your way to opt out of your expensive wars(HOPEFULLY your clan is organized enough to have expensive wars and opt outs.... right?) JUST to get that extra elixir to upgrade something. I believe TH8 is the first TH where the lab time is more than the defense upgrade time @ 5 builders. You only have 4, so that's even more important. Trust me, you DON'T want to be sitting on full gold while waiting for those 2 week upgrades with people stealing your moola and taking some elixir too. Definitely max out TH8, TH9 is when loot starts getting dry.

Defense- I believe you still have your wizard towers 1 more level... Can't remember ATs though. You're definitely good to go to G1 or even Crystal, IMO as a former TH8 I do remember loot was way better up there. Unsure of the current situation, but with the new loot bonus I believe it only gets better.

And wow- one of my longest posts in a long time... Sorta sad though, lol.

Edit:

Best base ever.

Reminiscent to Gallydon, clashers?

PURPLE585
12-01-2014, 12:52 AM

Best base ever.

Avenie
12-01-2014, 01:06 AM

Best base ever.

lol Purple...:cool:

PURPLE585
12-01-2014, 01:10 AM
lol Purple...:cool:

Lol, I played too much over the summer.

...to the point I quit Growtopia,

Now it's reversed... Again.

TheDarkWolf
12-01-2014, 01:12 AM

Best base ever.

Noticed something.... UPGRADE YOUR ELIXIR COLLECTORS FOR MY ALT!!! And get your traps outta the line of loot.

Edit: And omgomgomg peter17$ gem box centralized.

atwistoffate
12-01-2014, 01:20 AM
I quit the game.. Got so boring after awhile

TheDarkWolf
12-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I quit the game.. Got so boring after awhile

*stares*... Let's... let's agree to disagree on this one.

PURPLE585
12-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Noticed something.... UPGRADE YOUR ELIXIR COLLECTORS FOR MY ALT!!! And get your traps outta the line of loot.

Edit: And omgomgomg peter17$ gem box centralized.

How did you know I watch him?

Or, used to..

TheDarkWolf
12-01-2014, 01:44 AM
How did you know I watch him?

Or, used to..

I may or may not stalk you.

gem box, clash on base, peter is awesome... all adds up bro.

PURPLE585
12-01-2014, 02:00 AM
I may or may not stalk you.

gem box, clash on base, peter is awesome... all adds up bro.

Smart thinking.

North44
12-01-2014, 02:09 AM

I'm Th9 maxed out but I quit. Growtopia ftw

TheDarkWolf
12-01-2014, 02:17 AM
I'm Th9 maxed out but I quit. Growtopia ftw

Always thought you played... There's a top 200 clan called North 44.

North44
12-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Always thought you played... There's a top 200 clan called North 44.

I started the day coc came out.
My first name in-game was also North44, but changed to Decoded.

Ex- member of North44. But i left when Jorge Yao quit.

Coinman32
12-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Okay-- first thing's first. Improve that base design. Your gold and elixir storages are pretty exposed right now, bad use of traps, un(at least sort of)centralized CC. I'd recommend Trial of Anubis or Hades' Dining Table by Avernicus. Once you get to TH9 you can use Galatrap9(I'm biased, k? It's still a good design though...:rolleyes:). Search ToA and HDT up on the Supercell forums. I'd also recommend putting your TH way up to the edge so you get a better chance of a snipe and a 12 hr shield. (Loot protecting, screw trophies at this level... and honestly, all the way up to max or near max TH10)

Army upgrades- Remember-Army>Defenses>Other stuff. If you're generally inactive flip army and defense around. Army compositions-- overnight army giant healer or whatever you can afford, day armies barch. Boost if you have a solid 2 hours to play. NEVER have an idle lab. Yes, I'm telling you to go out of your way to opt out of your expensive wars(HOPEFULLY your clan is organized enough to have expensive wars and opt outs.... right?) JUST to get that extra elixir to upgrade something. I believe TH8 is the first TH where the lab time is more than the defense upgrade time @ 5 builders. You only have 4, so that's even more important. Trust me, you DON'T want to be sitting on full gold while waiting for those 2 week upgrades with people stealing your moola and taking some elixir too. Definitely max out TH8, TH9 is when loot starts getting dry.

Defense- I believe you still have your wizard towers 1 more level... Can't remember ATs though. You're definitely good to go to G1 or even Crystal, IMO as a former TH8 I do remember loot was way better up there. Unsure of the current situation, but with the new loot bonus I believe it only gets better.

And wow- one of my longest posts in a long time... Sorta sad though, lol.

Edit:

Reminiscent to Gallydon, clashers?
Ty for the tips, i redid my base