PDA

View Full Version : This is why you don't cuss at people on the internet

BLYoshi
12-03-2014, 01:07 AM
Especially you children, that still live with your parents.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/11/this-woman-is-contacting-the-moms-of-boys-who-threaten-to-rape-her-on-twitter/

Don't cuss at people in gt, keep it clean.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:09 AM

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/11/this-woman-is-contacting-the-moms-of-boys-who-threaten-to-rape-her-on-twitter/

One of these little idiots tried that with my little sister. Was doing /cheer behind her making sexual grunt noises and when I told the owner of the world (which was a world featured in STYX's fire event) he told me to ignore him. That stuff is not funny. I will cut you kk.

CoryT
12-03-2014, 01:10 AM
All forumers know that if they cuss in front of me
I'LL SCOLD THEM

THEY ALL KNOW I DO NOT ACCEPT THEM CURSING IN FRONT OF ME!:mad:

Neoslayer
12-03-2014, 01:12 AM

I love this, no more "I did your mom" seven-year-old kids who don't even know what that insult means.

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:15 AM
One of these little idiots tried that with my little sister. Was doing /cheer behind her making sexual grunt noises and when I told the owner of the world (which was a world featured in STYX's fire event) he told me to ignore him. That stuff is not funny. I will cut you kk.

top kek of the day, do I get a trophy?

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:18 AM

top kek of the day, do I get a trophy?

I'm going to assume that you think I'm only saying that because I'm on the internet?

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm going to assume that you think I'm only saying that because I'm on the internet?

Yes.
I do think making advances on your sister warrants any violent actions.
But you probably don't have the means.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Yes.

Lol I don't have the means? 5'11, 185 pound Point Guard doesn't have the means to pummel someone threatening my sistser? I think not. Have you heard of adrenaline? Probably not. Have you heard of anger? Probably not. These two attributes are all one needs to fight someone. I garuntee you.

And why in hell do I always find 1 or 2 forumers who want to post negativity on everything I post?.. I understand y'all like me and all but chill.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

I'm going to just update you. I'm the realest person you'll ever meet. Anything I say, I mean. Anything I don't mean will not be said. I don't believe in regret either. You can't regret anything because at one point it was exactly what you wanted.

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Lol I don't have the means? 5'11, 185 pound Point Guard doesn't have the means to pummel someone threatening my sistser? I think not. Have you heard of adrenaline? Probably not. Have you heard of anger? Probably not. These two attributes are all one needs to fight someone. I garuntee you.

And why in hell do I always find 1 or 2 forumers who want to post negativity on everything I post?.. I understand y'all like me and all but chill.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to just update you. I'm the realest person you'll ever meet. Anything I say, I mean. Anything I don't mean will not be said. I don't believe in regret either. You can't regret anything because at one point it was exactly what you wanted.

If you play sports, why do you play Growtopia? Isn't this, like, a thing for people with no life?
I'm sorry I'm a pessimist......not really. I just like being either right or pleasantly surprised all the time.

BLYoshi
12-03-2014, 01:30 AM
If you play sports, why do you play Growtopia? Isn't this, like, a thing for people with no life?
I'm sorry I'm a pessimist......not really. I just like being either right or pleasantly surprised all the time.

Are you just talking about yourself? I personally am an athlete. Fredi runs track too, and he has what 25 wotds?

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Are you just talking about yourself? I personally am an athlete. Fredi runs track too, and he has what 25 wotds?

Oh really?
Having seen no evidence, I proclaim that statement: FALSE!

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:35 AM

You're not a pessimist. You're ignorant. You also seem miserable. Yeah. I'm 17, play sports, have a job, and play GT. Just because I can balance my life doesn't mean I'm a liar lol. I certainly am not a no life but I play GT because I enjoy the people.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really?

Like I said. Ignorant. How old are you? 10? 11? Probably 11.

King902
12-03-2014, 01:36 AM
This is different. People try acting cool by cussing and much more. About every single threat in this game is either fake or just out of pure stupidity. This is the reason you must stay anti-social :whistling:

LOLPEWDSI
12-03-2014, 01:39 AM
You're not a pessimist. You're ignorant. You also seem miserable. Yeah. I'm 17, play sports, have a job, and play GT. Just because I can balance my life doesn't mean I'm a liar lol. I certainly am not a no life but I play GT because I enjoy the people.

- - - Updated - - -

Side it's me PunLshers and you know!! I hate cursing I will chew your face if you curse! Another thing is when you do something I don't like to my family now that can get you messed up around here! I also agree with Side with you being ignorant but this is a thread that was not supposed to start drama so let's not!

King902
12-03-2014, 01:39 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Saying he is younger than you won't do any good. I know you didn't say it to do any good. Honestly, whenever someone wants to win an argument in this game all they do is "So, your a kid!"
That also brings me to, so what if he is that age? I'm not trying to be rude or say anything that is not in my area, I just really want people to say something other than saying the other person is a kid..

KAGEE
12-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Better yet, this is why you don't threaten anyone on the internet, especially making threats as serious as that.

BLYoshi
12-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Oh really?

Took 10 minutes to find it.

Get rekt:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?88107-Going-To-Be-Inactive&highlight=Fredi

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:41 AM

- - - Updated - - -

No, you aren't a liar because you balance your life. You are a liar because you are human. Calling you a liar is not an insult, it is a fact. There are no humans who have never lied, except maybe an infant who cannot speak.The sooner you understand this, the sooner you will understand humanity.

Am I ignorant because I demand evidence to support a claim? If a man ran out into the street saying he saw a giant dog eating a camel, and another man said:" You are a liar, I see no Giant Dog, nor have I ever seen one." Is he ignorant? Maybe. He is certainly rational. He has never seen such a sight, and demands proof. However, he will believe such a statement only when he sees it.

The claim that I am 11 sounds like Ad Hominem (literally "to the man", countering rational though with mudslinging and insults meant to arouse anger), and I have no way to prove to you that I am not, except by sharing my personal information, which is truly a bad idea.

tl;dr: I am ignorant of your life, and you should keep it that way, for your own sake.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Saying he is younger than you won't do any good. I know you didn't say it to do any good. Honestly, whenever someone wants to win an argument in this game all they do is "So, your a kid!"
That also brings me to, so what if he is that age? I'm not trying to be rude or say anything that is not in my area, I just really want people to say something other than saying the other person is a kid..

I wasn't saying it to win the argument lol. I genuinely think he's 10 or 11 years old.

Spymans
12-03-2014, 01:42 AM

- - - Updated - - -

People joke around, but everything they do on the internet always has consequences....expecially when it has to do with someone else.

A little ( A lot) off topic, but u play baskteball too :cool:
Arent you a little too big to be a point guard tho? :scratch:

atwistoffate
12-03-2014, 01:43 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Lel all this may come crashing down because someone said something about your family
Then you fought them and who knows... Accidently kill them because you can't control
Your anger and simple let the ignorance of others fly by. Then there's the end

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:46 AM
No, you aren't a liar because you balance your life. You are a liar because you are human. Calling you a liar is not an insult, it is a fact. There are no humans who have never lied, except maybe an infant who cannot speak.The sooner you understand this, the sooner you will understand humanity.

Am I ignorant because I demand evidence to support a claim? If a man ran out into the street saying he saw a giant dog eating a camel, and another man said:" You are a liar, I see no Giant Dog, nor have I ever seen one." Is he ignorant? Maybe. He is certainly rational. He has never seen such a sight, and demands proof. However, he will believe such a statement only when he sees it.

The claim that I am 11 sounds like Ad Hominem (literally "to the man", countering rational though with mudslinging and insults meant to arouse anger), and I have no way to prove to you that I am not, except by sharing my personal information, which is truly a bad idea.

When people tell you what color your eyes are you believe them without actually having seen the color of your eyes. Think about it, you've only seen your eyes in a mirror which is a reflection. you've never seen your eye color with your own two eyes but you believe it. You have heard about President Obama but you've never seen him for yourself other than pictures yet you believe he exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Lel all this may come crashing down because someone said something about your family
Then you fought them and who knows... Accidently kill them because you can't control
Your anger and simple let the ignorance of others fly by. Then there's the end

This was completely irrelevant. I was speaking metaphorically and honestly I think you're the only one who didn't catch that. I'd never beat anyone up. He also took it wrong when I said in the first reply to this thread that "I will cut you kk." he also failed to see that I was speaking metaphorically lol. That's what the "kk" is for. How did you two overlook that? xD

abt79
12-03-2014, 01:46 AM
I wasn't saying it to win the argument lol. I genuinely think he's 10 or 11 years old.

"He" meaning me?
Anyway, I don't have to, care to, or am able to prove I am not 11. So you may stand by that statement.

KrazyCar
12-03-2014, 01:47 AM
What were sydewynder and abt79 talking about I find abt79's statement "isn't gt for people with no life?" Just plain idiotic because if someone is 26 and they have a job go to university does this automatically mean they can't play growtopia is game isn't specified. Anyone can play it. Also BLYoshi was simply asking people not to swear or cuss... Don't post irrelivant things especially if they are just plain rude...

atwistoffate
12-03-2014, 01:47 AM
When people tell you what color your eyes are you believe them without actually having seen the color of your eyes. Think about it, you've only seen your eyes in a mirror which is a reflection. you've never seen your eye color with your own two eyes but you believe it. You have heard about President Obama but you've never seen him for yourself other than pictures yet you believe he exists.

- - - Updated - - -

This was completely irrelevant. I was speaking metaphorically and honestly I think you're the only one who didn't catch that. I'd never beat anyone up. He also took it wrong when I said in the first reply to this thread that "I will cut you kk." he also failed to see that I was speaking metaphorically lol. That's what the "kk" is for. How did you two overlook that? xD

With a the replies I've been seeing lately about situations like this, you seem like the guy
Who would fight over somethig avoidable and able to ignore

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 01:48 AM
"He" meaning me?
Anyway, I don't have to, care to, or am able to prove I am not 11. So you may stand by that statement.

*stands by it*

- - - Updated - - -

With a the replies I've been seeing lately about situations like this, you seem like the guy
Who would fight over somethig avoidable and able to ignore

I've never expressed that I would ever fight someone. I may have joked about it, hence the "kk", but I only ever state that it angers me or bothers me lol. Pay attention, bro.

LOLPEWDSI
12-03-2014, 01:50 AM
You know what people here is what!

Requesting Thread Closure,

atwistoffate
12-03-2014, 01:52 AM
*stands by it*

- - - Updated - - -

I've never expressed that I would ever fight someone. I may have joked about it, hence the "kk", but I only ever state that it angers me or bothers me lol. Pay attention, bro.

Ahhhh my bad then

Solorien
12-03-2014, 01:59 AM

Instead of making threats that will get you in trouble, report that kind of thing to support@growtopiagame.com. We take sexual harassment VERY seriously.

Megazork
12-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Can I comment on how damn quick that escalated?

I'm serious, that was fast.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Instead of making threats that will get you in trouble, report that kind of thing to support@growtopiagame.com. We take sexual harassment VERY seriously.

Can you ask @SETH for this forum to get a like button?

- - - Updated - - -

Can I comment on how damn quick that escalated?

I'm serious, that was fast.

Sure.

Anchorman gifs not allowed, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

What were sydewynder and abt79 talking about I find abt79's statement "isn't gt for people with no life?" Just plain idiotic because if someone is 26 and they have a job go to university does this automatically mean they can't play growtopia is game isn't specified. Anyone can play it. Also BLYoshi was simply asking people not to swear or cuss... Don't post irrelivant things especially if they are just plain rude...

I'm sorry for my joke. Actually no, I'm not. That said, this game does require a good amount of time to be a "pro".

Yes, for the record I DO understand people with lives play this. It was a joke. A joke. Joke.

Megazork
12-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Can you ask @SETH for this forum to get a like button?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure.

Anchorman gifs not allowed, sorry.

A Butt Tomato 79, Fine I'll play your game

That acronym suits you because butt tomatoes.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:07 AM
A Butt Tomato 79, Fine I'll play your game

That acronym suits you because butt tomatoes.

Even with the whitetext I still don't get it.....

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:13 AM

I didn't threaten. Anybody. =_=

Nobody got the "kk"?

Also, I don't mean for thi to come off rude but I know that's how people are going to take it. Support has done nothing for me at any point in time when I've emailed them. With proof. We get the usual "Photos can be edited." response.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:14 AM
I didn't threaten. Anybody. =_=

Nobody got the "kk"?

kk=Okay
jk=Joking

Did you mean "JK". Because it doesn't matter, you said what you said.

Solorien
12-03-2014, 02:15 AM
I will cut you kk.

Instead of engaging with trolls and becoming one of them (saying "just kidding" after threatening someone doesn't make it ok), use the appropriate channels to handle problems. Thanks.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Instead of engaging with trolls and becoming one of them (saying "just kidding" after threatening someone doesn't make it ok), use the appropriate channels to handle problems. Thanks.

I wasn't becoming a troll lol. And I didn't threaten.. Anybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait how was I engaging with a troll? I just msged the owner of the world ._.

Megazork
12-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Even with the whitetext I still don't get it.....

Does this suit you?

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:19 AM

"I will cut you"

~Threat

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:21 AM
"I will cut you"

~Threat

Who is the "you" I threatened?

LOLPEWDSI
12-03-2014, 02:22 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Wait how was I engaging with a troll? I just msged the owner of the world ._.

Ummmm side can you log onto Growtopia it's me PunLshers.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Who is the "you" I threatened?

Whoever makes passes on you little sister.

Which, for the record, I think is justified.

But threats are threats.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Whoever makes passes on you little sister.

Which, for the record, I think is justified.

But threats are threats.

Lol again meaning I threatened no one because it was a conditional statement.

roknad
12-03-2014, 02:25 AM
I'LL SCOLD THEM

No pls dont scold us.

Megazork
12-03-2014, 02:26 AM
I'LL SCOLD THEM

You must have started that just now because most of my friends know I'm a molten potty mouth yet not a single peep from you.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:28 AM
You must have started that just now because most of my friends know I'm a molten potty mouth yet not a single peep from you.

*applause*

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Lol again meaning I threatened no one because it was a conditional statement.

"a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."
-Google

Retribution for hostile action. i.e.: It's conditional.

A threat IS conditional.

Megazork
12-03-2014, 02:30 AM
*applause*

I don't think the fact that I spew 187, 457.7 pps (profanities per second) is... a thing people can applaud at. Unless I'm a stand up comedian, just merely point that out.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:31 AM
"a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."
-Google

Retribution for hostile action. i.e.: It's conditional.

A threat IS conditional.

Exactly. Lol meaning something has to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the fact that I spew 187, 457.7 pps (profanities per second) is... a thing people can applaud at. Unless I'm a stand up comedian, just merely point that out.

I applauded because you were brave enough to not BS it and pretend like you don't curse.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Exactly. Lol meaning something has to happen.

You issued a threat. Which is against the rules.
Also, you threatened the guy who harassed your sister.
Remember that? I don't, but you sort of, uh, started an argument because of it.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 02:34 AM
You issued a threat. Which is against the rules.
Also, you threatened the guy who harassed your sister.
Remember that? I don't, but you sort of, uh, started an argument because of it.

Lol I didn't threaten him. I msged the owner. Lol.

abt79
12-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Lol I didn't threaten him. I msged the owner. Lol.

Guy makes a pass at your sister.
"If you harass my sister, I will cut you"

Sounds like a threat.

R.V.
12-03-2014, 03:17 AM

I don't hate people I really don't. But YOU my friend are officially the first person on the I hate list. I am a soccer player a great one. I got offered to play on ODP team(didn't make it but it's besides the point) This stands for Olympic Development Program. So I was offered to tryout for a team that would be playing this sport around the United Stated of America. So no you are not right. I bet you are just a 10 year old kid that thinks he owns the world just cause he just got out of diapers. So yeah I wanted to be a mod now for a while. You my friend just got to much on my nerves by saying something that offends MANY and I mean thousands of people. By writing this post I just eliminated all chances of being a mod. And idc thing is you got to watch your math kid. if you talk like this is the real world you will get no where in life and everyone with disapprove of your actions.

If you actually read this congrats you are not a 10 year old you are an 11 year old. Yeah I said it! You have broke my last nerve by posting this comment. Ik im probably gonna receive a lot of hate for this post and probably an infraction. But you son better knock off this attitude and act correctly. I know you would be in a lot of trouble with your mother if she saw you bullying. So knock it off.

Have a good day :)
Rant mode:Off

Mr.Hankey
12-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Guy makes a pass at your sister.
"If you harass my sister, I will cut you"

Sounds like a threat.

That may be a threat but when one threatens your family, theirs no way to "ignore" the person.
Well, at least for me.

WindyLink560
12-03-2014, 05:20 AM

u post dum nerb u suk i wil kil u if u d0nt stop p0stng.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hate people I really don't. But YOU my friend are officially the first person on the I hate list. I am a soccer player a great one. I got offered to play on ODP team(didn't make it but it's besides the point) This stands for Olympic Development Program. So I was offered to tryout for a team that would be playing this sport around the United Stated of America. So no you are not right. I bet you are just a 10 year old kid that thinks he owns the world just cause he just got out of diapers. So yeah I wanted to be a mod now for a while. You my friend just got to much on my nerves by saying something that offends MANY and I mean thousands of people. By writing this post I just eliminated all chances of being a mod. And idc thing is you got to watch your math kid. if you talk like this is the real world you will get no where in life and everyone with disapprove of your actions.

If you actually read this congrats you are not a 10 year old you are an 11 year old. Yeah I said it! You have broke my last nerve by posting this comment. Ik im probably gonna receive a lot of hate for this post and probably an infraction. But you son better knock off this attitude and act correctly. I know you would be in a lot of trouble with your mother if she saw you bullying. So knock it off.

^^^^^^^
100%
But I don't want to be a mod. Just sayin. (Seth u mak me moderonateror an I kil u f0r lif)

Spotlight
12-03-2014, 01:20 PM

Are you kidding? I play growtopia cause it's fun, and I'm super athletic.
I have 3 silver medals and 1 bronze from triathlons, and another second place trophy from a duathlon.
A lot of other people that play are very athletic as well.

- - - Updated - - -

tl;dr: I am ignorant of your life, and you should keep it that way, for your own sake.

You sound like a Priest with a Facebook account smh.

ZeroRarity
12-03-2014, 01:35 PM
I have 3 silver medals and 1 bronze from triathlons, and another second place trophy from a duathlon.

- - - Updated - - -

It actually made me laugh when he suddenly argued using deep vocabulary. Besides, there's no need to prove him wrong since his statement alone is already idiotic. Way to generalize the players of Growtopia, abt79.

Mahmoud
12-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Uh human kids this days....
If someone cuss at me I just reply typing thank you!

Areodax
12-03-2014, 02:43 PM
I hate immature kids who run around Growtopia, shouting profanities and sexual harassments at others. Its like they're trying to make themselves feel great.

abt79, if someone just harassed oh I don't know, your sister, would you do the same as what Side did?
(Assuming you have a sister, hear me out.) Of course, we can lie, we can do bad things in this world, we can threaten, bully, harass, insult and hurt a person. Your instinct would be to defend your sister from harm's way. You would become angry at the offender, probably to the point of injuring him. Its not a bad thing, but doing it can leave some regrets.

Try to put up an awesome argument while putting yourself in your opponent's shoes, know what I mean? I mean, I would do that too, because I feel the need to.

CoryT
12-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Thats cuz we don't talk that much ...

_Lennart_
12-03-2014, 03:06 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I fully agree with you, as i swim aswell, and i have won 3 gold medals thanks to that, believe me, i love to swim

To that guy who wrote the no life thing: i really cant understand HOW ANY GAME is for no lifers, so what you are saying. An ex. "Football is a fake sport as all they do is run with a ball, american football is the real sport"

What you are doing is accusing a whole group for an small amount of people, why?

Boomer
12-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I sensor my swears normally.

I still get warnings...no matter what I do I lose.

Sidewynder
12-03-2014, 10:35 PM
I swear to god you are the most oblivious person to sarcasm..

Don't forget Solorien.

- - - Updated - - -

My point exactly LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Abt: Blah blah blah.. *looks on dictionary.com* hmm *checks thesaurus* "ok" blah blah blah blah

I have a feeling you and I are going to get along juuuuust fine lol /thumbsup

SAMDACAT
12-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Oh really?

I proclaim your acts of trying to be funny FALSE
But seriously, some nerd like that could jack you up. I made a kid who was twice as tall as me cry last year. Also, your talking **** about GT, what are we on now? You obviously play GT, its in your profile dipshit

LOLPEWDSI
12-03-2014, 10:41 PM
But seriously, some nerd like that could jack you up. I made a kid who was twice as tall as me cry last year. Also, your talking **** about GT, what are we on now? You obviously play GT, its in your profile DipPoop

DOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT CUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Brys
12-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm 12 I Rekt u in an argument.

iiFarmGT
12-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm 12 I Rekt u in an argument.

I'm just kidding m9

abt79
12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
AM I above replying to all of this? Nope.

Sometimes people make jokes. This is sort of one. Also, in all of my MMO experience, only the "nolifes" get really good. I guess the whole "it being on mobile and therefore convinient" sort of changes things. I'm sorry if you saw that as bullying. It wasn't meant to be that.

That said, you could just be lying about playing sports......but I won't get into the "requiring evidence" thing again, obviously side can't handle that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I get it. Not everyone is a no life. I'm almost sort of athletic anyway, I was sort of insulting myself......but also yeah the whole mobile gaming thing makes this more convenient.
As for me being a Priest.......lol.
I actually lol'd

It actually made me laugh when he suddenly argued using deep vocabulary. Besides, there's no need to prove him wrong since his statement alone is already idiotic. Way to generalize the players of Growtopia, abt79.

okey m8 ill argu usein bad gremers end smol wordz thas kool too. Okay, fine. All generalizations have exceptions. And even that rule has exceptions.

I hate immature kids who run around Growtopia, shouting profanities and sexual harassments at others. Its like they're trying to make themselves feel great.

abt79, if someone just harassed oh I don't know, your sister, would you do the same as what Side did?
(Assuming you have a sister, hear me out.) Of course, we can lie, we can do bad things in this world, we can threaten, bully, harass, insult and hurt a person. Your instinct would be to defend your sister from harm's way. You would become angry at the offender, probably to the point of injuring him. Its not a bad thing, but doing it can leave some regrets.

Try to put up an awesome argument while putting yourself in your opponent's shoes, know what I mean? I mean, I would do that too, because I feel the need to.

As I stated like 1,000,000 times before, I am completely with Side(on his "side") in exacting revenge if someone harassed a female relative.

But seriously, some nerd like that could jack you up. I made a kid who was twice as tall as me cry last year. Also, your talking **** about GT, what are we on now? You obviously play GT, its in your profile dipshit

I know, I wasn't saying that I wasn't a nolife. I'm probably more nolife than you. Your parents probably exercise some control over you. Enjoy that, and stop cussing.

- - - Updated - - -

Abt: Blah blah blah.. *looks on dictionary.com* hmm *checks thesaurus* "ok" blah blah blah blah

Ack I nearly forgot you.
Okay, I won't use big words anymore. Whether I know the word and use it often because I read doesn't matter, everyone who uses big words is a stupid teenager trying to look cool. That's fine. I won't stop with good grammar though, I prefer being able to read other people's posts, and therefore think everyone else should be able to read mine.

I will give you a medal if you can survive this wall of text.

R.V.
12-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Thanks abt79 for ending the convo :) (no sarcasm seriously) you sir are now not in hate list..
You are in the wait for a while list. :) meaning idk how I feel about you anymore.

Sidewynder
12-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Ending what convo lol

abt79
12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Thanks abt79 for ending the convo :) (no sarcasm seriously) you sir are now not in hate list..
You are in the wait for a while list. :) meaning idk how I feel about you anymore.

Congratulations, you have earned abt79's "Bat-dge" of Wall Of Text Survival!

abt79
12-04-2014, 04:07 AM
ok, you earn my respect for now

Why thank you.
You too have earned mine.