PDA

View Full Version : I Was Bored...

speed
12-03-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm bored, so I though I should ask you guys a question!

If @Seth told you: "You are going to be a mod in a few days, what would your name be and mod item" What would your answer be?
-Speed

26FtW26
12-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls
that'd be the name of the item

Mufffin
12-03-2014, 07:09 PM
that'd be the name
/mods
Mods Online: Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls
/msg Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls Dropgame here .-.
*Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls Logged Off*
>> No one online who has a name starting withDark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls

That would suck

26FtW26
12-03-2014, 07:15 PM
/mods
Mods Online: Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls
/msg Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls Dropgame here .-.
*Dark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls Logged Off*
>> No one online who has a name starting withDark Lord's Staff Of Doom And Death And Amazingness No Sparkles pls

That would suck

the item name I meant

iCrystalCat
12-04-2014, 02:02 AM

If @Seth told you: "You are going to be a mod in a few days, what would your name be and mod item" What would your answer be?
-Speed

I'd probably pick a rod witch shoots out flying fluffy cats yea Ik your jellouse I'd become @CrystalCat

BudderMeow
12-04-2014, 02:12 AM

-Speed

If that happens, I would say that I don't want to be a mod.
But if I have to choose, my name would still be BudderMeow and I want my mod item to be rooster wings, since I'm a rooster ingame.

abt79
12-04-2014, 02:22 AM
Name: @ABT79
Item: Death's Hood:

speed
12-06-2014, 12:25 PM
that'd be the name of the item

Its sounds quite cool. I'd like to see your Idea :D
-Speed

- - - Updated - - -

/mods

That would suck

He men't the item, lol. But are you gonna choose?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably pick a rod witch shoots out flying fluffy cats yea Ik your jellouse I'd become @CrystalCat

I'm jealous xD. I would like: Hmm... Uhh... OH YES! My name would be @FishMan and I would have a staff that has a little fish on it! (Sparkles please)

- - - Updated - - -

My name would be the same and i'd rather have the Devs make me my special item for me. They're doubtlessly more creative than i could be. I haven't ever thought of anything that matches me yet anyways.

D: i hate when that happens. Also i hate to ruin the moment, but you could just put in the first 3 letters of their name or more letters to make it specific.

True yes! And great idea!
-Speed

raqk
12-06-2014, 12:25 PM
My name would be @raqk

My item would be a floating rack(shelf) ring like the cloud thingy?
Raqk on a floating rack :P

speed
12-06-2014, 12:28 PM
If that happens, I would say that I don't want to be a mod.
But if I have to choose, my name would still be BudderMeow and I want my mod item to be rooster wings, since I'm a rooster ingame.

Are you sure about that? Well okay then! But nice idea anyway.
-Speed

- - - Updated - - -

Name: @ABT79
Item: Death's Hood:

Seems very dark...But ok!

- - - Updated - - -

My name would be @raqk

My item would be a floating rack(shelf) ring like the cloud thingy?
Raqk on a floating rack :P

I like that one :P. You all have great ideas! They will probably come true!

iToaster
12-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Name: @iToaster

Mod item:a toaster I can ride on 2 and float like a starboard and toast will pop out