PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Showdown!

Jack Bowe
12-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi!

In honor for the brand new release of Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby there is hype for Pokemon.

Well, I recently got back into the Pokemon battling scene, and made a new account on Pokemon Showdown and am looking for you to battle me!

However, there is a twist, instead of the same old battling teams, I'm gonna take a trick from a YouTube team I enjoy watching (The National Dex) and battle with themes. YOU suggest the theme and WE battle each other.

The themes will give one team the advantage dependent upon their build, however, it's great fun!
All you have to do is go to the room [smallest I could find] named "Challenges" at the very bottm of the chat section [to the right of home, basically on the right half of where you start] and find my name and click "Challenge" and I'll challenge you back and we can battle!

Click the format "Anything goes" so we can use our themes.

Only go in the chat to battle me once we message each other clicking my name and then "Chat" to confirm we're both ready!

NOTE: My username, is, once again, JackBowe[:
NOTE: The link for the Pokemon Showdown meta game is here (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/)!

Areodax
12-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Niiiice.

I would look forward to. Haha...

I gotta get used to my team first. :crazy:

CoryT
12-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Shedinja wreaks all

Jack Bowe
12-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Niiiice.

I would look forward to. Haha...

I gotta get used to my team first. :crazy:

Ah, ah, ah! Remember, themes only! ;)
This means we must choose a theme first, then build a team fitting the said theme! :p

EDIT: Oops, added the link.

Jack Bowe
12-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Oh, also, if you like; we can do "Random Battle" this gives you a random team of 6 with random moves, the levels are based off base stats.

I just got super lucky to get a Giratina and Mew in my team, haha.:ninja:

grapezzzz19
12-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Shedinja wreaks all

team marshtomp