PDA

View Full Version : Dota 2 NO MOUSE </3

ZeroRarity
12-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Well.. I finally downloaded Dota 2 on Steam, took like 5 hours. The bad things is.. I don't have a mouse so I have to wait more. ._.

Just sharing. /fp

Oh yeah, anyone else playing Dota 2? :wave:

optimuswhat
12-03-2014, 10:42 PM
You can use your iPod/iPhone/iPad as a mouse/keyboard alternative with Air Keyboard.
It's actually not bad!

I've been using it lately because my CTRL and Shift key has stopped working on my Mac.

roknad
12-04-2014, 12:05 AM
I have a 65% winrate on invoker.

kden

darksnake99
12-04-2014, 01:21 AM
I think the real problem here is that you are playing Dota. :sweatdrop:

Elusive
12-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Just play it using your mouse pad. You will definitely become a pro and have all the girls in the world if you master it. I play League of Legends btw, same thing but League is better.

You can use your iPod/iPhone/iPad as a mouse/keyboard alternative with Air Keyboard.
It's actually not bad!

I've been using it lately because my CTRL and Shift key has stopped working on my Mac.

And then leave a bunch scratches on your phone...

abt79
12-04-2014, 01:53 AM
I think the real problem here is that you are playing Dota. :sweatdrop:

Growtopia>DoTA>League>Runescape

DoTA is pretty good whilst waiting for crops to grow.

ZeroRarity
12-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Just play it using your mouse pad. You will definitely become a pro and have all the girls in the world if you master it. I play League of Legends btw, same thing but League is better.

Hahaha I'm just playing Techies until I get a mouse. I'm too lazy to get out and buy one. I also play LoL, only Gold division though.

Zfert
12-04-2014, 03:56 AM
I dont use a mouse for any games lol

Macbook trackpad ftw

ZeroRarity
12-04-2014, 03:57 AM
I dont use a mouse for any games lol

Macbook trackpad ftw

Too pro for mouse.

optimuswhat
12-04-2014, 05:09 AM

I think you should then do the following:
Cut your nails
Get a screen protector