PDA

View Full Version : Most Awkward Time Of Your Life?

iLikePie
12-03-2014, 11:00 PM
The most awkward thing of my life happened yesterday. My brother and I we at a funeral (not telling who,sorry) and when it was the moment of silence, my brother had chile yesterday for breakfast. (Don't ask) Then, I'll put it this way, (silence...) All of a sudden Just Pfffffffffft rips through the silence. -.-(Silence...) it was the most awkward thing ever. My brother right next to me and farted. The pastor got really mad with him. It was one of the loudest farts ever-.-

Spotlight
12-03-2014, 11:03 PM
2 years ago I got out on the first round of the school spelling bee
My word was "monsoon"
I spelled it "monsune"

Drearys
12-03-2014, 11:13 PM
I spilled my tea in lunch.... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

I forgot to mention it was at school... In the middle of the cafe'

Spotlight
12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
I spilled my tea in lunch.... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

How is that he most awkward moment of your entire life? 0-0

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-03-2014, 11:20 PM

Where did you spill your tea...?

Drearys
12-03-2014, 11:20 PM

CoryT
12-03-2014, 11:36 PM

I see..

My akward moment is when I saw my best friend kiss her boyfriend in front of me
but he was sick and he threw up in her mouth

#so legit

iLikePie
12-03-2014, 11:46 PM
I see..

My akward moment is when I saw my best friend kiss her boyfriend in front of me
but he was sick and he threw up in her mouth

#so legit

Wow, my brother was really imbarrased. I older hoe he felt lol

CoryT
12-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Wow, my brother was really embarrased. I wonder how he felt lol

Lol I bet he was sweating bullets:sweatdrop:

Breame
12-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Wet :poop: accidently popped out of my...."poophole" while I was reciting the preamble back in middle school. Guess I was nervous.:sweatdrop:

RIZZO
12-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Wet :poop: accidently popped out of my...."poophole" while I was reciting the preamble back in middle school. Guess I was nervous.:sweatdrop:

lmao.:hat:

abt79
12-04-2014, 12:36 AM
We all know that when you want your farts to be quiet, they start screaming like the devil, and when you want to be loud and obnoxious, they kind of just slip out soundlessly (Murphy's Law?)

The most awkward time of my life.....hmmmmm.......well I swam through high school and still try to, so everytime I accidentally touch someone awkwardly I cringe and hope that if it's a woman she won't file rape charges.

Then when I try to sleep I think about all the awkward things I did.

iLikePie
12-04-2014, 01:35 AM
We all know that when you want your farts to be quiet, they start screaming like the devil, and when you want to be loud and obnoxious, they kind of just slip out soundlessly (Murphy's Law?)

True Dat!

The most awkward time of my life.....hmmmmm.......well I swam through high school and still try to, so everytime I accidentally touch someone awkwardly I cringe and hope that if it's a woman she won't file rape charges.

Then when I try to sleep I think about all the awkward things I did.

Ha I don't want to go to bed, because I just watched Paranormal Activities 4... Omg I crapped my pants during that movie!

abt79
12-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Ha I don't want to go to bed, because I just watched Paranormal Activities 4... Omg I crapped my pants during that movie!

I hope it wasn't literal.

Anyway, some forumer had something about "Five Nights at Freddy's" on their signature..........so I tried it....then remembered why I don't like horror games. Back to Punch, Build, Grow it is!