PDA

View Full Version : Do you have piercings?

Angrox
04-29-2013, 03:29 PM
So i want to know how many of you have piercings , and where :D

mowgli
04-29-2013, 04:37 PM
I got it all over my face!:cool:

Kidding:p uhm......I got 0 piercings:sweatdrop::whistling:

Surfer
04-29-2013, 04:40 PM

I have one in the left ear

Magicalfishy
04-29-2013, 05:15 PM
I have none at all. :D

Angrox
04-30-2013, 02:13 PM
I have one in the left ear

Me too xD I made myself , oh god it was frightening :D

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-30-2013, 03:04 PM

I don't have any.

TheDoctor
05-06-2013, 01:29 AM
I don't have any.

Me too. I have none.

Marosa Minnie
05-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Currently On my face, labret & Monroe.
Used to have tongue, side lip and nose too. But I only ever have 1 or 2 at a time. Often ill need to take them out for some reason, and often I don't put them back in because its painful. Needed to take all facial piercings out for a ct scan, didn't put my labret or Monroe back in for weeks/months and nearly cried putting them back in..it was worse than the piercing..
Took my tongue ring out recently. Feels good man. Still see the hole so I probably could push a bar through but I'm not game enough.
I'm over piercings, I loved them as a teen though, as an adult you start growing out of these things.

tony26
05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
I have none... and I dont plan to get one... its like pain with no gain

Cruz Giselbert
05-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Currently On my face, labret & Monroe.
Used to have tongue, side lip and nose too. But I only ever have 1 or 2 at a time. Often ill need to take them out for some reason, and often I don't put them back in because its painful. Needed to take all facial piercings out for a ct scan, didn't put my labret or Monroe back in for weeks/months and nearly cried putting them back in..it was worse than the piercing..
Took my tongue ring out recently. Feels good man. Still see the hole so I probably could push a bar through but I'm not game enough.
I'm over piercings, I loved them as a teen though, as an adult you start growing out of these things.

No Offence But I Keep Thinking if Meow Was An Emo In Her Teens O.o I Feel So Bad Posting This

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
05-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Oh kyle.....

Marosa Minnie
05-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Not really emo. Ive been blonde since I was a baby.(i think you must have black hair to qualify?) It was more of a rebellious wild child thing. Maybe even a "rock chick". Not that i see emo's as a negative thing, i actually think they are very cute.
but they seem to like tons of piercings. 1-2 facial piercings would be a joke to them.

Even straight edge, clean cut people tend to be riddled in piercings and tattoos these days. (maybe its just an aussie thing).
But its the "cool" thing to do. You see stunning girls with sleeves, and leg tattoos, sometimes even facial tattoos.. its more rare to see someone without tattoos and piercings these days.

Ilikecats
05-09-2013, 04:45 PM
I got none might get one when I'm 25. 15 right now

syrup
05-09-2013, 08:48 PM
I have no piercings and see no point in getting one. It's like eating a burn't hot dog, it taste's bad and there's those trans fats and bad stuff, there's no gain in it! :prophet:

Iguana
05-09-2013, 09:48 PM
I had 2. Both on the same ear. (The left.) I had a friend do it for me. he used a safety pin. The first one went in crooked so he had to make a gauge. Did it again. (straight this time). And it hurt. Badly. Never get a friend or yourself to do it. They closed up. But lesson learned hardly!

Cloudier
05-10-2013, 02:54 AM
On both of my ears..:D I don't change them a lot though...

RedwoodGirl
05-10-2013, 05:53 PM
mah ears like 6 times all of then going a line up mah ear., toungue, nose, and bellie buttion. andIm thinkin about gitten lip for mah bday. ;) but i usually dont wear them when my mom is around. :(

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
05-10-2013, 06:33 PM
I had 2. Both on the same ear. (The left.) I had a friend do it for me. he used a safety pin. The first one went in crooked so he had to make a gauge. Did it again. (straight this time). And it hurt. Badly. Never get a friend or yourself to do it. They closed up. But lesson learned hardly!

Ouch:excl:

Paws
05-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I've got one on my right ear and one on my left ear. It does not hurt, and it is cool, I have 200+ earrings now...