PDA

View Full Version : First I got scammed, but what happened next was AMAZING!!!

l0l
12-05-2014, 05:48 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Yup, another misleading title! This is a post to inform you about or new (well... recent) forum, not ONLY about GT but lots of other topics!

There are:

-Badges-
-Custom Icons-
-Custom Ranks-
-Gif avatars-
-Awards for bragging-
-Good and friendly Mods & Admins-
-A pleasing design with a carefully picked color scheme-
-Tons of kewl features, such as a toggleable note block music-
-A friendly community of forumers-
-Fair and easy to follow rules-
-Much, MUCH more!-

http://growtopianhub.boards.net/
MagicalFishy and I have really put a lot of work into this. This isn't some crappy free template forum. We have tried our BEST to make it look as good as possible. We are open for suggestions! This forum is unique from other growtopia fan forums. In only ~10 days we have reached a total of 123 threads, 990 posts and 75 people registered! Help this forum grow, and register, too!
http://growtopianhub.boards.net/

Magicalfishy
12-05-2014, 09:37 PM
It would probably be better if you made a legitimate thread though, this could really turn people away. :sweatdrop:

raqk
12-05-2014, 09:39 PM
I enjoy your new forums but I also enjoy the Rtosft forums and would appreciate if you respected them and made legitimate posts.

syrup
12-05-2014, 09:48 PM
It would probably be better if you made a legitimate thread though, this could really turn people away. :sweatdrop:

I WAS TURNED AWAY.

THIS CLOSE.

WHY THREAD.

l0l
12-06-2014, 06:59 AM

It was a social experiment:ninja:
When I made legitimate threads, no one seemed to reply and it had lesser views... And as you can see, it ACTUALLY worked! Six new people in the past ~11 hrs...

l0l
12-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Bumppppppp

WindyLink560
12-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Don't make a misleading thread just to make people join your "forum". It shows how desperate you are.