PDA

View Full Version : WORLD: DAFUQ people hacking through the bedrock

Vaz
12-06-2014, 12:34 PM
59312I was looking through my instagram feed and then I saw a pic. This guy had gotten past the bedrock in the world DAFUQ and put locks there and got all the gems, there are locks around the bedrock now and I'm not sure if this has been posted before. Leave your comments down below.

Amiable
12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
I was looking through my instagram feed and then I saw a pic. This guy had gotten past the bedrock in the world DAFUQ and put locks there and got all the gems, there are locks around the bedrock now and I'm not sure if this has been posted before. Leave your comments down below.
This belongs in the Growtopia Bug & Report thingy sub-forum.

On-topic:
This is highly likely photoshopped, wait can you provide a screenshot please? I'm at Korea now and the Wifi isn't good to log into my Growtopia account. Thank you! =)

Vaz
12-06-2014, 12:43 PM

On-topic:
This is highly likely photoshopped, wait can you provide a screenshot please? I'm at Korea now and the Wifi isn't good to log into my Growtopia account. Thank you! =)

Oh okay, sorry bout that and it's not photoshopped I just checked...

- - - Updated - - -

Bring
Up
My
Thread

Amiable
12-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Oh okay, sorry bout that and it's not photoshopped I just checked...

- - - Updated - - -

Bring
Up
My
Thread
Woah! Now that is an issue. If you truly believed that he hacked, report the hacker via E-mail to support@growtopiagame.com. You may get a faster reply there! =)

Importance
12-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Might be photoshopped, Vaz is a professional photoshopper.

CandleJack
12-06-2014, 02:13 PM
You guys could just check the world itself tho... :)
DAFUQ got about 3 different small lock owners... WAM, CPP, and Nooiber? (Hope I'm right) :)

Indicative
12-06-2014, 02:16 PM

On-topic:

It's not photoshopped. I just checked it.

Vaz
12-06-2014, 03:16 PM
BUMPPPPPPP

Spotlight
12-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Might be photoshopped, Vaz is a professional photoshopper.

"professional" lol.