PDA

View Full Version : The Flash TV Series

GummiBear64
12-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Omg, I started watching the TV series of The Flash and it is omg, soo good.
Who else has seen it?
I need to watch Episode 8 to be up to date.

Here's my theory; either Eddie or Harrison is the Reverse-Flash (person who killed Barry's mother).
Eddie Thawne because his name resemebles Eobard Thawne, the man who is Reverse-Flash in the comics.
Harrison Wells because he has the ability to see into the future, just like the Reverse-Flash can, although RF can also travel in time. Harrison seems very eager for Barry to succeed in something, or for something to happen to him, so my theory is that Harrison went back in time, killed Nora Allen, checked the future again, saw that if the Particle Accelerator blew up it would create The Flash so he "accidentally" blew it up, thus leading to The Flash's creation.

So, I think either of those two is the RF.
I also think that Caitlin's fiancée is still alive, I'm calling it and is the "original" Flash, whom saved Barry when the RF was killing his mother.

GummiBear64
12-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Bump? Yes, bump!
Barry x Felicity.
Barry x Iris.
Barry x Caitlin.
Definitely the last two, yes?

raqk
12-07-2014, 08:43 PM
I only watched the first 3 episodes since I watch Arrow.

What if Barry killed his own mother because cant you go back in time by traveling faster then the speed of light or something?

EDIT: and it makes perfect sense because "The Flash" (referring to Barry) disappears in the future (according to that one hologram thing in that secret room). And two Flash's, being the same person, is possible because later in Barrys life he would go back in time, and the one in regular time would still exist alongside the other Barry or "flash"

zxsonic
12-07-2014, 10:40 PM
I also watch the series. I record it though and usually watch it like the following weekend or on Friday. I am completely up to date. I also think Harrison is plotting something. I agree with Gummi. I love that episode with Flash and Arrow teaming up. It is the latest Episode that has aired. I also think Barry should give up on Iris. She is good and all but Barry obviously isn't going to get her. Barry and Felicity would be a better couple they just have Chemistry.

GummiBear64
12-08-2014, 05:32 AM
My friend thinks that Harrison wants Barry to succeed in whatever is to come because without Barry there would be no Flash and without The Flash, there would be no Reverse Flash, seems plausible.

I only watched the first 3 episodes since I watch Arrow.

What if Barry killed his own mother because cant you go back in time by traveling faster then the speed of light or something?

EDIT: and it makes perfect sense because "The Flash" (referring to Barry) disappears in the future (according to that one hologram thing in that secret room). And two Flash's, being the same person, is possible because later in Barrys life he would go back in time, and the one in regular time would still exist alongside the other Barry or "flash"

I doubt Barry would kill his own mother, just saying.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-08-2014, 05:33 AM
Avent seen that show, but I love the walking dead. Such a great show!

GummiBear64
12-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Avent seen that show, but I love the walking dead. Such a great show!

Join the fandom.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-08-2014, 05:37 AM
Joined it :rolleyes:

Scoobydoofan has now joined Gummibear64's The walking dead fandom.

raqk
12-09-2014, 03:48 AM
My friend thinks that Harrison wants Barry to succeed in whatever is to come because without Barry there would be no Flash and without The Flash, there would be no Reverse Flash, seems plausible.

I doubt Barry would kill his own mother, just saying.

Its possible :panic:

GummiBear64
12-09-2014, 05:12 AM
Its possible :panic:

I know it's possible but it doesn't make sense.

DarkRiku
12-09-2014, 05:26 AM
I also think that Caitlin's fiancée is still alive, I'm calling it and is the "original" Flash, whom saved Barry when the RF was killing his mother.

-Spoiler Alert-

On the latest episode Caitlins's fiancee is alive. And it was revealed that he will be Firestorm.

GummiBear64
12-09-2014, 06:34 AM
-Spoiler Alert-

On the latest episode Caitlins's fiancee is alive. And it was revealed that he will be Firestorm.

I couldn't tell it was him, but I assumed it was.

Word of advice: when doing spoilers, type [*spoiler] insert spoiler here [*/spoiler] without the * of course.