PDA

View Full Version : Thank you forumers

ParkourDevil
12-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I've been planning a new story for you forumers. It's coming out in Christmas, it'll be a sad story but hope not too sad :sweatdrop:
But anyways! It'll be a long story and i am translating it since i first made it to finnish language. +It's really long! Right now i can tell some details.
The story is named: Warm gift from God. Okay, this isn't wrong sub-forum since it is not story itself. Story is coming out probably in 24th-30th december 2014. I will start writing it soon. And since it's for you, i'm working on it really hard!
Now here's something that you'll probably understand but since it's christmas coming i want to share my thoughts.

For you.

I got more friends at school, i'm more brave and more social. Damn. There is a lot of things i want to thank you about. Here's how i felt before i joined into the forums. I was depressed, families fought a lot and parents was about to divorce, there was nothing else for me than my computer. Since i didn't have too many friends at school i just joined in Growtopia everything changed. It was better and friendlier community that kept me myself-
Just to say to you, thank you. You changed my life, i'm not kidding. I was depressed back then 2013 but now i feel happier than ever!

Brys
12-07-2014, 10:41 PM
I've been planning a new story for you forumers. It's coming out in Christmas, it'll be a sad story but hope not too sad :sweatdrop:
But anyways! It'll be a long story and i am translating it since i first made it to finnish language. +It's really long! Right now i can tell some details.
The story is named: Warm gift from God. Okay, this isn't wrong sub-forum since it is not story itself. Story is coming out probably in 24th-30th december 2014. I will start writing it soon. And since it's for you, i'm working on it really hard!
Now here's something that you'll probably understand but since it's christmas coming i want to share my thoughts.

For you.

I got more friends at school, i'm more brave and more social. Damn. There is a lot of things i want to thank you about. Here's how i felt before i joined into the forums. I was depressed, families fought a lot and parents was about to divorce, there was nothing else for me than my computer. Since i didn't have too many friends at school i just joined in Growtopia everything changed. It was better and friendlier community that kept me myself-
Just to say to you, thank you. You changed my life, i'm not kidding. I was depressed back then 2013 but now i feel happier than ever!

Your welcome -One of the many forumers.

ParkourDevil
12-07-2014, 10:51 PM
OK, it's like 4% done.

ParkourDevil
12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Dude, remember to not make the story have xxx or you're gonna get banned like Phanton lol.

It is not like that. I don't want to do that kind of story, it's against the rules anyways. Only idiot would do that kind of story...

BTW i started writing it today

karl0909
12-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Good luck!

ParkourDevil
12-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Good luck!

Thank you :)

Spork
12-08-2014, 01:10 PM
divorce aint no reason for depression. but its cool your happy anyways, and im excited to hear the story.

ParkourDevil
12-08-2014, 01:21 PM
divorce aint no reason for depression. but its cool your happy anyways, and im excited to hear the story.

I didn't tell my whole life story, and i don't even want to. Sorry

Artificial Intelligence
12-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I didn't tell my whole life story, and i don't even want to. Sorry

I don't really care about it anyways (no offese dud).

Anyways, I'm excited to see your story. :D

ParkourDevil
12-08-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't really care about it anyways (no offese dud).

Anyways, I'm excited to see your story. :D

Okay. It'll be HUGE!

Boomer
12-08-2014, 01:54 PM
divorce aint no reason for depression.

Yea it is; your parents are split up and you can only see one of them for a few hours a week, and you're stuck with one the rest of the time.

ParkourDevil
12-09-2014, 06:08 PM
I need some help- where do i put the story then? Into Rtsoft tavern since it doesn't have anything to do with Growtopia OR into Fan Art & Stories since it's a story. Please answer me...

ParkourDevil
12-11-2014, 11:15 AM
OK, my story is ready! However i start writing it in Word Online now and release it in 24th day. Thanks!