PDA

View Full Version : My Final FNAF Theory, until the third one (wink wink)

Galactitron
12-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Alright since the living tombstone made a new FNAF song, I will be basing it on it.

Now first, is FNAF2 a sequel or a prequel???
I will be saying it's a sequel, but the timeline is VERY close.

Theory:
So, the video basically shows the kid going bye bye from his mother (watch it first before you read further!). Alright, so now, why is it a sequel you ALL will be asking , so read on, chumps. Now, first of all, the paycheck is in 1987, so be it. Let's start with the cutscenes in the second one, Freddy is just looking around, just like an animatronic, which is what they do, they're robots. Now, you start seeing weird things in the later cutscenes, so you see that Bonnie is still intact, good. Now, you also see Marionette looking into you, the puppet that gave you life. You see, they were always animatronics, and was open is 1987. The only thing is, the bite was in 1987, which is pretty self explanatory, one of the animatronics probably malfunctioned. Alright so back to the woman, the woman couldn't find her child, and the child was lead to the backroom. The guy in the Freddy fazbear suit, revealed to be purple man, murdered them. This was happening around the bite of 1987, still don't know who did that, not that important. Now, the mom just couldn't bare it, so she killed herself. She then left as a lost soul, and found the Marionette costume. She then found the five children's bodies (the first song says poor LITTLE souls), and stuffed them. She didn't have enough suits for all the kids, so she couldn't stuff her own child to bring him back to life. So Freddy decided to repay her, for giving him life, so he took the kid and gave him the Golden Freddy suit. The mom wasn't there to witness it, and always need the Music Box, to help calm her down. Also Freddy must've been the one using the suit in the second one. Now how is Golden Freddy in the first one? Alright I'll elaborate a bit, the new and improved Freddy Fazbears Pizza was being opened, and that means the animatronics were being moved over, but Golden Freddy was stuffed and was there for one week and then they all went to the new restaurant. The new and improved ones had to have come later to have newer technology. Also, why did Phone Guy die in the first one and how is he in the second one? Ever thought it could be two different people who sound the same. Or he had recorded some messages for both restaurants, as they are recordings so they could've been recorded at anytime, but Phone Guy must've came after Jeremy, and before Mike. So that means BOTH must've been open at the same time. Now who gave the new animatronics life? Well, purple man must've stuck again. Now to the mini games, they say to save them, and you give them life, when purple man ends your game, it says you can't, which means purple man, the murderer, didn't want you to save the new kids that were murdered. Now I think I should've explained everything.

Thanks for actually reading this, and um, if I missed something or you think I did something wrong, ask it and I'll try to make more sense.

pufflyq
12-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Wow! Nice theory! I never thought of the mother trying to suicide :o

CheeseyC
12-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Found another one

In 1987 , the bite wasnt cause by Foxy , it was caused by Freddy

Foxy tried to protect the kid but been beaten up by freddy and the others

Now he hides in the the pirate cove and stay away from them

When foxy come to your office ,

He didnt kill you , you got a heart attack cause he entered

He was just checkin if freddy and the others killed you or not.

The end.

Galactitron
12-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Found another one

In 1987 , the bite wasnt cause by Foxy , it was caused by Freddy

Foxy tried to protect the kid but been beaten up by freddy and the others

Now he hides in the the pirate cove and stay away from them

When foxy come to your office ,

He didnt kill you , you got a heart attack cause he entered

He was just checkin if freddy and the others killed you or not.

The end.

To add on to your theory, what if the gy inside the Freddy suit did it?

PannyFlan
12-08-2014, 11:48 PM
It also seem that Foxy was trying to help the kids.
While the purple man was about to kill them, Foxy went searching for the man, till he was too late that the purple man kill the children.
And it also seem that the women on the phone seem to be breaking up her husband or somthing, maybe and than thehusband killed his own son and tone other children's.

Galactitron
12-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Bumping for no reason at all.

SageDeoxys
12-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Alright since the living tombstone made a new FNAF song, I will be basing it on it.

Now first, is FNAF2 a sequel or a prequel???
I will be saying it's a sequel, but the timeline is VERY close.

Theory:
So, the video basically shows the kid going bye bye from his mother (watch it first before you read further!). Alright, so now, why is it a sequel you ALL will be asking , so read on, chumps. Now, first of all, the paycheck is in 1987, so be it. Let's start with the cutscenes in the second one, Freddy is just looking around, just like an animatronic, which is what they do, they're robots. Now, you start seeing weird things in the later cutscenes, so you see that Bonnie is still intact, good. Now, you also see Marionette looking into you, the puppet that gave you life. You see, they were always animatronics, and was open is 1987. The only thing is, the bite was in 1987, which is pretty self explanatory, one of the animatronics probably malfunctioned. Alright so back to the woman, the woman couldn't find her child, and the child was lead to the backroom. The guy in the Freddy fazbear suit, revealed to be purple man, murdered them. This was happening around the bite of 1987, still don't know who did that, not that important. Now, the mom just couldn't bare it, so she killed herself. She then left as a lost soul, and found the Marionette costume. She then found the five children's bodies (the first song says poor LITTLE souls), and stuffed them. She didn't have enough suits for all the kids, so she couldn't stuff her own child to bring him back to life. So Freddy decided to repay her, for giving him life, so he took the kid and gave him the Golden Freddy suit. The mom wasn't there to witness it, and always need the Music Box, to help calm her down. Also Freddy must've been the one using the suit in the second one. Now how is Golden Freddy in the first one? Alright I'll elaborate a bit, the new and improved Freddy Fazbears Pizza was being opened, and that means the animatronics were being moved over, but Golden Freddy was stuffed and was there for one week and then they all went to the new restaurant. The new and improved ones had to have come later to have newer technology. Also, why did Phone Guy die in the first one and how is he in the second one? Ever thought it could be two different people who sound the same. Or he had recorded some messages for both restaurants, as they are recordings so they could've been recorded at anytime, but Phone Guy must've came after Jeremy, and before Mike. So that means BOTH must've been open at the same time. Now who gave the new animatronics life? Well, purple man must've stuck again. Now to the mini games, they say to save them, and you give them life, when purple man ends your game, it says you can't, which means purple man, the murderer, didn't want you to save the new kids that were murdered. Now I think I should've explained everything.

Thanks for actually reading this, and um, if I missed something or you think I did something wrong, ask it and I'll try to make more sense.

If I have the permission to express my own small theory on this video:

The fifth kid, the one who escaped from his mother, didn't die from the attack, and was sent to the hospital as soon as he was found (the other children weren't found because they turned into the 4 main animatronics). He was very hurt, and suffered from amnesia because of the attack by Purple Man. He couldn't remember who he was, thus giving no information to the police. He was then sent to an orphanage, where he grew up and was given the name of Jeremy Fitzgerald. Years later when Fredbears Family diner was re-oppened as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, he was a grown man and searched for a job, conveniently landing there, having no memory of what happened years ago. As for the mother, she could've gone insane because she couldn't find her son and suicided. Her body later became that of Golden Freddy by Marrionette as a compensation of her child after her death. This could explain why in the second game, it is common to see the "IT'S ME" hallucination to appear when Golden Freddy appears.

And as to if its a prequel or sequel: its been proven to be a sequel in MANY ocasions, and the paycheck DOES matter, because honestly, who'd give a man a paycheck with the wrong date? To my knowledge, those aren't even accepted at banks (prove me wrong if I am).

PIZZA!

Importance
12-10-2014, 12:28 PM
I personally believe that FNaF2 being a sequel makes more sense.