PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Stop Accidently Spamming?

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
I am sorry guys for all the spam, could you give me advice on how to stop?

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-30-2013, 07:18 PM
I am sorry guys for all the spam, could you give me advice on how to stop?
Lol, im serious :D

Yankee
04-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Try to limit the number of posts you make a day. Also, if you can't think of anything that will benefit the thread, then don't comment. Read the all the posts in the topic and don't repeat what anyone else said. Ex: Topic-How do you make a wizard hat? If someone already says bookcase and dreamstone, don't bother posting...unless they are wrong.

CYNTHIA
05-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Try to limit the number of posts you make a day. Also, if you can't think of anything that will benefit the thread, then don't comment. Read the all the posts in the topic and don't repeat what anyone else said. Ex: Topic-How do you make a wizard hat? If someone already says bookcase and dreamstone, don't bother posting...unless they are wrong.

Breaking the rules.:cool: Lol my sig is over 9000!

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
05-01-2013, 03:03 PM

Ok, ill try. :D

Wait, is this comment considered necessary?

Paws
05-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Ok, ill try. :D

Wait, is this comment considered necessary?

This comment is... Something. It isn't bad but it isn't neccesary either. If you want to post less spam, do many quotes at once and and answer them all in the same post. Then, you aren't spamming. If you want to post more quotes you just need to...
Reply to quote
Cut the quote
Go to edit post
Paste the quote
Reply to the quote
Submit again

Hope I helped!! :)

TheDoctor
05-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Just don't make post like these in general chat and stuff

Cruz Giselbert
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
THIS POST IS A SPAM STOP DOING IT XD

Lawl Just Find in The Search Bar Before Posting :)