PDA

View Full Version : Dat racial logic.

Amiable
12-09-2014, 02:36 AM
> Someone calls himself/herself a pure Filipino, gets no hate.

> Someone calls himself/herself a pure German, gets called racist.

Teach me the logic please.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-09-2014, 02:37 AM
I hate when that happens. It's not racist, or at least I don't think it is. It's kind of stupid how they let one guy go, then they snap and the following. I don't understand some peoples logic, I guess their mind works different then ours.

Reballoo
12-09-2014, 02:50 AM
It is so sad that there are certain races that get racial hate, acusing them of being racist... Caucasians are discriminated because of slavery, Germans are discriminated because of Nazism, it makes no sense... Not all Caucasians had slaves, and not all Germans were Nazis... Plus, that was a long time ago. We need to forget about that. It is not like we were actually alive for that... It is not our fault that we were born into a race that has a sad history.

Amiable
12-09-2014, 02:55 AM
It is so sad that there are certain races that get racial hate, acusing them of being racist... Caucasians are discriminated because of slavery, Germans are discriminated because of Nazism, it makes no sense... Not all Caucasians had slaves, and not all Germans were Nazis... Plus, that was a long time ago. We need to forget about that. It is not like we were actually alive for that... It is not our fault that we were born into a race that has a sad history.
My Malay classmates tells me to "go back to China and eat dogs like your 'relatives'." :c

BlaZinG
12-09-2014, 02:57 AM
> Someone calls himself/herself a pure Filipino, gets no hate.

> Someone calls himself/herself a pure German, gets called racist.

Teach me the logic please.

It's not racist.
It's just that some people are bored.

- - - Updated - - -

My Malay classmates tells me to "go back to China and eat dogs like your 'relatives'." :c

Don't mind them. Or simply fight back, they only bully someone when they think you're weak, get your friends to help you, or just fight back.

Amiable
12-09-2014, 02:58 AM
It's not racist.
It's just that some people are bored.
How is racial discriminating fun; :rolleyes:

Reballoo
12-09-2014, 03:26 AM
Probably cause there are more Filipinos in the game than Germans :(

i'm not racist.

If you are referring to the "game" as Growtopia, then no. This has nothing to do with Growtopia. This is the Tavern.

PikaPi
12-09-2014, 03:46 AM
No logic at all, just immature or bored people.

amebapiz
12-09-2014, 08:44 AM
im filipino lol. Areodax is filipino lol. No h8 us m8s

Amiable
12-09-2014, 11:35 AM
im filipino lol. Areodax is filipino lol. No h8 us m8s
I'm not even German.

amebapiz
12-09-2014, 01:07 PM
I'm not even German.
Ur beautiful

U