PDA

View Full Version : i need your prayers like crazy.

lolgal96
12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
My mom... is very sick. she has something very wrong with her gull bladder. she's gonna go to the emergency room. please pray for her to live through this because i don't want to lose my mom. <3 do whatever you can. put #PrayForLolgalsMom in your siggy if you want. my mom isn't feeling good at all and i might have to live with my dad for the rest of the week. please.... just pray. :( :cry:

raqk
12-09-2014, 09:45 PM
#PrayForLolgalsMom

Hope she gets better soon D:

lolgal96
12-09-2014, 09:46 PM
#PrayForLolgalsMom

Hope she gets better soon D:

i hope so too. :cry:

Spork
12-09-2014, 09:50 PM
sorry but this "prayers" stuff isn't gonna make the slightest difference. just hope she's gonna be alright, then let fate take its course. of course if something bad does happen then i'm sorry for you, but its all chance.

Mufffin
12-09-2014, 09:50 PM
She'll get better, just don't stop believing !

WindyLink560
12-09-2014, 09:51 PM
sorry but this "prayers" stuff isn't gonna make the slightest difference. just hope she's gonna be alright, then let fate take its course. of course if something bad does happen then i'm sorry for you, but its all chance.

Well said. Very well said.

Killerforlife
12-09-2014, 09:52 PM
She'll be okay soon, Never think negative and always stay strong... No matter what! I'll pray alot for her, Make sure you keep her happy and stay with her at all times. Don't you worry... She'll be just fine :)

Drearys
12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
I hope she get's better! Best wishes :hug:

JasmineXD
12-10-2014, 01:13 AM
#PrayForLolgalsMom
Hope your mum gets better!

TheRealThatGuy
12-10-2014, 01:30 AM
My dad had his gull bladder removed. After it's removed she will be fine!:D

blackout
12-10-2014, 01:32 AM

You'll be suprised at how strong willpower can be.

BudderMeow
12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
My mom... is very sick. she has something very wrong with her gull bladder. she's gonna go to the emergency room. please pray for her to live through this because i don't want to lose my mom. <3 do whatever you can. put #PrayForLolgalsMom in your siggy if you want. my mom isn't feeling good at all and i might have to live with my dad for the rest of the week. please.... just pray. :( :cry:

HopE she feels better soon and don't worry. I know EXACTLY how it feels to loose a loved one... ;-;

Sheth
12-10-2014, 02:10 AM

You never know Spork.. You never know. Miracles do have and have happened :rolleyes:

lolgal96
12-10-2014, 02:49 AM
My dad had his gull bladder removed. After it's removed she will be fine!:D

I hope so :)