PDA

View Full Version : Warning ! Never Call Yourself Dumb !

Amd
12-10-2014, 06:09 PM
As I said in the title never call yourself dumb ! You may receive an infraction for describing yourself as an "idiot".
It's funny how infractions turned into Christmas "gifts" these days...you get one randomly for no reason so ye be on your guards, you might just got 1 because you were reading this.

Mufffin
12-10-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm a smart muffin. :crazy:

Amd
12-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I'm a smart muffin. :crazy:

You have received an infraction for using a "bad" word on forums...Be Nice !

Mufffin
12-10-2014, 06:17 PM
You have received an infraction for using a "bad" word on forums...Be Nice !

Oh nu! D:

(10 Nu's)

26FtW26
12-10-2014, 06:26 PM
They're making the rules too strict... I am starting to agree with TK69. I understand that they're trying to make this game kid friendly, but its the childrens' parents/guardians' problems if they let their children use the internet or not.

Coinman32
12-10-2014, 06:32 PM
LOL and they sometimes give infractions titled "being an idiot". But anyways, i think she misunderstood you and thought you were calling that guy an idiot.

Amd
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
LOL and they sometimes give infractions titled "being an idiot". But anyways, i think she misunderstood you and thought you were calling that guy an idiot.

That's what I thought so I explained to her what I meant in a civilized way but she replied saying that she can't tolerate "bad" words on the forums and that people will think that they can call each others idiots without getting blamed.My answer to this was also civilized even though I was a bout to say wth?

Boomer
12-10-2014, 06:57 PM
That's what I thought so I explained to her what I meant in a civilized way but she replied saying that she can't tolerate "bad" words on the forums and that people will think that they can call each others idiots without getting blamed.My answer to this was also civilized even though I was a bout to say wth?

.____________.

And now you see a fine example of why I left.

*Claps* WAY TO GO MODS! LETS GIVE US ALL INFRACTIONS FOR NOTHING AT ALL! (And if I get an infraction for that, I honestly don't give a fat duck.)

Amd
12-10-2014, 07:15 PM
.____________.

*Claps* WAY TO GO MODS! LETS GIVE US ALL INFRACTIONS FOR NOTHING AT ALL! (And if I get an infraction for that, I honestly don't give a fat duck.)

*Gets shot with an infraction for annoying behavior: clapping*

Coinman32
12-10-2014, 07:21 PM
HOW CAN THEY CALL IDIOT A BAD WORD WHEN THEY USE IT IN SOME INFRACTIONS MIND = BLOWN.

Boomer
12-10-2014, 07:34 PM
HOW CAN THEY CALL IDIOT A BAD WORD WHEN THEY USE IT IN SOME INFRACTIONS MIND = BLOWN.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hcka56iMOdc/0.jpg

The hypocrisy is strong on this forum...

Amd
12-10-2014, 07:59 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hcka56iMOdc/0.jpg

The hypocrisy is strong on this forum...

I'm guessing you're going to get an infraction for reaching 10k posts?

roknad
12-10-2014, 08:34 PM
A mod once said regarding infractions, "Hate being called an idiot? Then dont be one." I called someone an idiot when he was being one and i got an infraction omg i hate this *** is this logic like srsly what mods never addressed this problem and like omg.

~Rapidfire~
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Dear Boomer, You have Recived an infraction at Rtsoft Forums.
__________________________________________________ _______________

This infraction is worth 1 points and will expire on 12/26/14.
__________________________________________________ _______________

.____________.

Using "good words" to substitute for profanity words is considered innapropiate.
Please, steer away from using curse words.

~MASSACRE
10charsinvisiblemessage

Brys
12-10-2014, 10:52 PM
10charsinvisiblemessage

Infraction for impersonating mod. Oomgomgomg

optimuswhat
12-10-2014, 10:58 PM
The forums were pretty much perfect before they decided to make "I got scammed" threads illegal. Okay, that wasn't the worst, but it slowly began going downhill from there.

Hey, at least we have The Growtopian Hub.

Zfert
12-10-2014, 11:03 PM
As I said in the title never call yourself dumb ! You may receive an infraction for describing yourself as an "idiot".
It's funny how infractions turned into Christmas "gifts" these days...you get one randomly for no reason so ye be on your guards, you might just got 1 because you were reading this.

So dont be insecure

got it

Boomer
12-11-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm guessing you're going to get an infraction for reaching 10k posts?

Well I doubt I'll get Super Mod rank.

- - - Updated - - -

10charsinvisiblemessage

LOLOLOLOL :crazy:

Excpet Mass isn't a mod anymore.

InstaRabbit
12-11-2014, 01:11 AM
So can i call myself a retard?

Amd
12-11-2014, 04:14 AM
So can i call myself a retard?

Nope nope nope you'll receive an infraction if you do...

Amiable
12-11-2014, 04:39 AM
Nope nope nope you'll receive an infraction if you do...
This is ridiculously strict. =/ I understand how they try to keep it children-friendly but this is the internet nonetheless. If they don't learn profane words here, they'll learn it from places like the... YouTube comment section. *shivers*

WindyLink560
12-11-2014, 04:48 AM

So mods can call me an idiot

But I can't call MYSELF and idiot?

Am I the only one noticing what's wrong with this?

Amd
12-11-2014, 04:52 AM
So mods can call me an idiot

But I can't call MYSELF and idiot?

Am I the only one noticing what's wrong with this?

This is the whole point of the thread, the word idiot has turned into an "abusive" and "bad" word and I got an infraction cause I said in a sarcastic way I'm an idiot...

Amd
12-11-2014, 05:12 AM
This is ridiculously strict. =/ I understand how they try to keep it children-friendly but this is the internet nonetheless. If they don't learn profane words here, they'll learn it from places like the... YouTube comment section. *shivers*

Injustice at it's finest

Artificial Intelligence
12-11-2014, 11:58 AM
I got an infraction from mentioning something about tentacles and IP address matching. Well, I can accept that because mentioning about that is... But I am afraid that even saying "crap" gives you 2 points.

Amiable
12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
I got an infraction from mentioning something about tentacles and IP address matching. Well, I can accept that because mentioning about that is... But I am afraid that even saying "crap" gives you 2 points.
You have a dirty mind. :rolleyes:

Boomer
12-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Injustice at it's finest

OMG! I just realized! You're going to get an infraction for complaining about an unnecessary infraction!

Amd
12-11-2014, 01:24 PM
OMG! I just realized! You're going to get an infraction for complaining about an unnecessary infraction!

I nu care I'm trying to reclaim my rights k.

_Lennart_
12-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Well thats kinda strict,

I also noticed

Are you using a samsung?

Amd
12-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Well thats kinda strict,

I also noticed

Are you using a samsung?

Yes how did you know ?

_Lennart_
12-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Yes how did you know ?

I got one myself

I know how the battery, internet conection and those things look, if you look at the top of the pic

Amd
12-11-2014, 01:45 PM
I got one myself

I know how the battery, internet conection and those things look, if you look at the top of the pic

Mhmm I see, you should consider being a detective rather than a pilot.

Amd
12-11-2014, 03:02 PM
If you could see mine...
heehehe

That's just creepy...