PDA

View Full Version : GT items worth in real money?

Krideez
12-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Okay so let me get this straight...
Some guy bought angel wings (60 wls at the time) for left for dead 2 (29 euros at the time)
So basically saying 2 wls per a euro.
so;
Maaaany people were like wow thats a nice deal! thats so worth! (btw this was a while ago but i only saw it now)
So i got phoenix wings, that are around 550 wls and a medical scarf (85 wls)

so 2 wls per a euro...

I could sell those for 317 euros irl?

Okay i know this doesnt make any sense but i saw those threads and it just blew my mind
Is this actually a legit thing or are people just retarted?

Boomer
12-12-2014, 02:18 PM
I guess, but GT isn't allowing real money for items anymore.

Krideez
12-12-2014, 02:22 PM
I guess, but GT isn't allowing real money for items anymore.

yea but thats unbelievable than someone is possible to get that amount of money just by playing a game for a while
i mean got
someone basically made 30 euros free...
and if someone else is stupid enough to buy like these then i dont know anymore lol

Boomer
12-12-2014, 02:36 PM
yea but thats unbelievable than someone is possible to get that amount of money just by playing a game for a while
i mean got
someone basically made 30 euros free...
and if someone else is stupid enough to buy like these then i dont know anymore lol

I did some calculating a little while back, and discovered that if you were to buy 1 WL in game with real money, its exact value is just a little over $1. So ORICHE and ORICHO have 20,000 WLs. They literally have over $20,000 (16,068 Euros) if they sold all of them for real money. That's more than enough to by a new Yamaha R1.