PDA

View Full Version : My leg ;-;

_Lennart_
12-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Ik that i shouldve posted this on monday but anyway

So i was running in gym and for some reason the lights shut off and i ran into someone, he hit me with his leg by mistake and i fell down at the floor, shooting, i crawled outside while the teacher thought i was overreacting and i could stand, when i slightly Put my foot down i felt a bobble in it and i screamt and took it up, i got carried to his car then went home, i thought id become fine, but i didnt so i went to the hospital and i got a xray, i noticed i had a HUGE crack, a little more and i wouldve broken it, so now i gotta sit on the COUCH all day long with my leg straight, the largest problem is that last night it hurt so badly, as my leg was repairing its most outer part, the upside is i wont feel the same pain anymore, so until thursday, i cant Put my leg on the floor

I gotta live with painkillers as they save me daily

No steam for 2 weeks kk

Ty

Heres my xray

Btw the HUGE gap is not my CRACK, all our legs are like that its kinda small but really long

Sorry for poor light

Amiable
12-12-2014, 10:00 PM

So i was running in gym and for some reason the lights shut off and i ran into someone, he hit me with his leg by mistake and i fell down at the floor, shooting, i crawled outside while the teacher thought i was overreacting and i could stand, when i slightly Put my foot down i felt a bobble in it and i screamt and took it up, i got carried to his car then went home, i thought id become fine, but i didnt so i went to the hospital and i got a xray, i noticed i had a HUGE crack, a little more and i wouldve broken it, so now i gotta sit on the COUCH all day long with my leg straight, the largest problem is that last night it hurt so badly, as my leg was repairing its most outer part, the upside is i wont feel the same pain anymore, so until thursday, i cant Put my leg on the floor

No steam for 2 weeks kk

Ty

Heres my xray

Btw the HUGE gap is not my CRACK, all our legs are like that its kinda small but really long

Sorry for poor light

I was expecting a leg hair wax. :rolleyes:

Boomer
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM
When I broke my arm, the doctor told my parents that I should be allowed to do whatever I wanted to take my mind off of the pain (within reason). If I wanted to stay up till 3 AM watching TV, the doctor said to let me. Why can't you play games???

Ilikecats
12-12-2014, 10:53 PM
When I broke a toe I couldn't get a cast for it becuase the doctor said I can't... so I had to be careful what I did in school :/.. It does not bend right any more

Brennanber
12-13-2014, 05:20 AM
http://youtu.be/6le3FaaA6wc

BlaZinG
12-13-2014, 05:23 AM

No steam for 2 weeks kk

Ty

Heres my xray

Sorry for poor light

Ouch... Good luck.

_Lennart_
12-13-2014, 09:37 AM
When I broke my arm, the doctor told my parents that I should be allowed to do whatever I wanted to take my mind off of the pain (within reason). If I wanted to stay up till 3 AM watching TV, the doctor said to let me. Why can't you play games???

If i sit like a normal person, with both feet down, after a while my toes start to swell and it hurts badly, and the chair infront of me is REALLY uncomfortble for my leg, and it hurts

All i got is my playstation and ipad

BlaZinG
12-13-2014, 09:38 AM
I have lost the use of my right leg and foot.

Coolin
12-13-2014, 09:39 AM
ok good for your leg scammer

BlaZinG
12-13-2014, 09:39 AM

wot.

this is nothing to joke about, he broke his leg.

CheeseyC
12-13-2014, 09:43 AM

Welcome to da forums

We forumers , instead of moderators will give you a mini infraction for saying that without proof

_Lennart_
12-13-2014, 09:45 AM

You REALLY seem not to know what the definition of scammer is

Or you just think im someone else

Look, ingame i got the only name with lennart, some have lennurt or something but i got the original

Oh and blazing, i just cracked it really badly, if it was broken i would have a much longer recovery time, i cracked both bones but i was 1cm from each bone to break it

It has gotten alot better, i can put my foot down a little and it wont hurt

Only sleeping is a plague, it is impossible to sleep with my leg, i gotta keep it in mid air for some reason and if i dont take painkillers before i sleep i wont sleep the whole night

Yea, it is as badly as breaking it exept the recovery time .-.

BlaZinG
12-13-2014, 09:48 AM
You REALLY seem not to know what the definition of scammer is

Or you just think im someone else

Look, ingame i got the only name with lennart, some have lennurt or something but i got the original

Oh and blazing, i just cracked it really badly, if it was broken i would have a much longer recovery time, i cracked both bones but i was 1cm from each bone to break it

It has gotten alot better, i can put my foot down a little and it wont hurt

Only sleeping is a plague, it is impossible to sleep with my leg, i gotta keep it in mid air for some reason and if i dont take painkillers before i sleep i wont sleep the whole night

Yea, it is as badly as breaking it exept the recovery time .-.
Oh. Ok

From a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt?

I'm guessing 9-11 XD

Aratus
12-13-2014, 09:50 AM
I broke my wrist last year, and there is something wrong with it till now

iLaku
12-13-2014, 09:57 AM
Aw. That sucks.. I hope you'll be alright soon. :( Take care.

26FtW26
12-13-2014, 10:02 AM
yelling at ur toes works

_Lennart_
12-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Oh. Ok

From a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt?

I'm guessing 9-11 XD

2days ago it hurt on 100000000000 scale kk

Now it hurts on 5 at night

After painkillers its zero

Amiable
12-13-2014, 10:16 AM
2days ago it hurt on 100000000000 scale kk

Now it hurts on 5 at night

After painkillers its zero
Can I kick it

BudderMeow
12-13-2014, 10:17 AM

Keep your mouth shut.

_Lennart_
12-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Can I kick it

Well, no that would make it hurt

If it wasnt cracked and i had urm morphine then i wouldnt mind

I remember getting morphine on my mouth so i could bite my toungh how hard i wanted and i didnt feel anything