PDA

View Full Version : GT Websit help needed

l0l
12-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Hey. I am calling out for peoplewith decent knowledge of at least HTML & CSS to help me make a growtopia website. This is a rough draft of how will the main page will look like. 60245
It will be a growtopia informative & enterteinment site,with WOTDs, VOTWs, info about updates, etc. Post in this thread/pm me for discussing if you want to help making it.

PS: It's NOT a middle finger, it's a finger pointing up (like here --> :prophet: )

Syberg
12-14-2014, 08:50 PM
I could help you a bit if I will have some free time, maybe you could send an skype invitation for me so we could talk about it a bit? (Nickname in skype is nikolajus112)

l0l
12-14-2014, 08:59 PM
I could help you a bit if I will have some free time, maybe you could send an skype invitation for me so we could talk about it a bit? (Nickname in skype is nikolajus112)

Ill add you tomorrow (in about 12 hours). Im on an iPad atm. Btw, it could really help if you found a free host with FTP and PHP

Syberg
12-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Ill add you tomorrow (in about 12 hours). Im on an iPad atm. Btw, it could really help if you found a free host with FTP and PHP

Free hosts aren't really good in my opinion, but google is full of resource for it... I am not really good with web programming and really bad when it comes to server hosts... Except that I know html with css quite well and have some basic PhP experience I am zero here.

optimuswhat
12-14-2014, 09:52 PM
Free hosts are the worst. Restrictive, and not as flexible.
GoDaddy is pretty good for hosting sites. The price can be cheap, too.

l0l
12-15-2014, 06:56 AM
Free hosts are the worst. Restrictive, and not as flexible.
GoDaddy is pretty good for hosting sites. The price can be cheap, too.

The problem is, I don't want to spend my last money on a host only to realise that
a) I get no profit from it
b) No one even likes it

So I want to make one on a free host, see how it goes, and maybe then find a paid host (and possibly make profit).

WindyLink560
12-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Luckily enough, I have skill in both HTML, AND CSS.

I can help get a base structure for you, maybe.

l0l
12-15-2014, 07:21 AM
Luckily enough, I have skill in both HTML, AND CSS.

I can help get a base structure for you, maybe.

Skype? I am at school now, but we still can contact and start working on it.