View Full Version : Another RP FANFIC

l0l
12-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Go ahead and create a character byfilling out this form:
Name:
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game):
A unique skill(only one for now):

Here is the story:

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, in a highly populated city. People need to kill for food and fight for shelter.

One early morning, I woke up in my tent-shelter which consisted of towels and rags hanging on sticks in ruins of a house. It was still dark. I quickly got up, took my pistol from the secret place and put it in my pocket. I left the tent and set out for my morning loot. Food was hard to get these days.

After about an hour walk, I arrived to the main square. As usual, there were people begging for food there. I checked the map. It was almost filled with red crosses, because I was marking my looted houses. There was a plenty of space left, though, so I decided to go for the nearest un-crossed building.

Just as I was nearing the house, I heard a quiet screeching sound. The sound got closer and closer, until a wheel chair appeared around the corner of the house. In the wheelchair, sat an old man which seemed to have cancer. I didn't even know how to react. I slowly walked towards him, until he was about 2 meters away from me. I slowly pulled out my gun.

"You have 10 seconds to ride away from this place. Ten... Nine.."

The man pulled out something that looked like a dark orb. With a wild scream, he shot it at me. I matrix-style dodged it, and threw my pistol at him. After a hard hit on his forehead, the man was unconscious...

------------------------

Feel free to continue this story, or write what your character is doing!

Kitty168
12-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Name: Kat
Profession: athlete
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): SAMURAI SWORDDDD
A unique skill(only one for now): I can parkour like a pr0, idk ._.

Here is the story:

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, in a highly populated city. People need to kill for food and fight for shelter. This is it for now, I will write the rest after a decent amount of players join :3

In quoteeee

Xat
12-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Name: Xat
Profession: Wheelchair Olympian
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): Jet powered wheelchair, Pet cat, Cancer
A unique skill(only one for now): Shoots cancer orbs

Aquarious
12-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Name: Aquarius
Profession: Fish-gutter (I don't know anymore)
Weapons/items : Trident :p
A unique skill: she can gut a fish

WindyLink560
12-15-2014, 05:18 AM
Name:
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game):
A unique skill(only one for now):

Here is the story:

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, in a highly populated city. People need to kill for food and fight for shelter. This is it for now, I will write the rest after a decent amount of players join :3

Name: Windy
Profession: Skilled at making biscuits! (Idk)
Weapons: Bronze Trident
Unique Skill: Persuading people to do things.... Muehehehehe

AdminBro
12-15-2014, 05:22 AM
LAME I AM BUT I WILL TRYYYY

Name: John
Profession: Play growtopes
Weapon: Saber
Ability: Acting noob for people to donate. :crazy:

YEAHHHHHH

l0l
12-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Alright, now it's time for me to make a character and write up the story, sooo...
Name: Denis
Profession: Looter (just go, kill, and loot people)
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): A knife, a hugeeeee backpack and a pistol (without bullets.-.)
A unique skill(only one for now): I can silently kill a person without other people noticing it.

Here comes the story:

One early morning, I woke up in my tent-shelter which consisted of towels and rags hanging on sticks in ruins of a house. It was still dark. I quickly got up, took my pistol from the secret place and put it in my pocket. I left the tent and set out for my morning loot. Food was hard to get these days.

After about an hour walk, I arrived to the main square. As usual, there were people begging for food there. I checked the map. It was almost filled with red crosses, because I was marking my looted houses. There was a plenty of space left, though, so I decided to go for the nearest un-crossed building.

Just as I was nearing the house, I heard a quiet screeching sound. The sound got closer and closer, until a wheel chair appeared around the corner of the house. In the wheelchair, sat an old man which seemed to have cancer. I didn't even know how to react. I slowly walked towards him, until he was about 2 meters away from me. I slowly pulled out my gun.

The man pulled out something that looked like a dark orb. With a wild scream, he shot it at me. I matrix-style dodged it, and threw my pistol at him. After a hard hit on his forehead, the man was unconscious...

------------------------

_Lennart_
12-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Name: lennart
Profession: flying planes and sailing ships and reking boomer
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): me planes and ships kk
A unique skill(only one for now): 2fab4antiaircraftguns, i cant die by them basically

Here is the story:

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, in a highly populated city. People need to kill for food and fight for shelter.

------------------------

I edits quote

BlaZinG
12-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Matrix-Style

LOL

So you're Neo now?

l0l
12-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Bump! I want someone to continue the story :3

JokersEnigma
12-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Name: Lolipop Loli
Profession: Clown
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): Lolipop
A unique skill(only one for now): Has a sidekick Loli which Vomits Lolipops.....

In The quote...:crazy:

AdminBro
12-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Really, cancer?

Cancer isn't something to joke about...

EasykGT
12-16-2014, 02:40 AM
Name: EasykGT
Profession: I'm a Dog
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): My claws
A unique skill(only one for now): I have good fighting skills as a dog.

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Name: Marc
Profession: Hacking (Can steal anything)
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): Computer
A unique skill(only one for now): Can hack into other people's weapons

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:14 PM
"A day in my house, all alone. Heh, let's hack some nubs." *goes to computer* Hmm, there we go! Heh, let's see, Devil Wings, ooh! Woah, Retro Leash?

*doorbell rings* "Uhh hey?" "Are you Marc?" "Yes..." "Well you've been hacking lately." "Aww, not again..." *gets computer and hacks gun* "What the?" "Heh." *Shoots man* "Finally, some peace..."

- - - Updated - - -

Doh you wanna team up.

Dunno, can you in RPs?

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:24 PM
"Doritos N' Dew. Time to consume them and have a time in growtopia."

*logging in*
"Welcome Back, MrSkullJoke."
"There's this one world which has 10 people...let me check it out....."
"And a suprise! A ******* hacker. Oh wait. I'm a admin here. Let me ban him."

- - - Updated - - -

You can team up in any RP.

Okay. :cool: :hug:

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:33 PM
"Who the heck is that? Wait what, BANNED? Err, whatever. " *doorbells at neighbor's house*

"Who are you? I've never seen you before!"

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:38 PM
*aims revolver at person* "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"EY, I'm your neighbor not a robber!" *Hacks gun and gets it* "Now you put your hands up. Just kidding."

Tech
12-16-2014, 03:44 PM
"Looks like you are a newcomer in this town..Also can you explain the smoke coming from the capital." "Keep that gun." "We'll head to the capital and see what's going on."

"Well, it looks like capital is burning from this guy named I0I... But, I don't even know anything about this. I'm just hacking... Thanks for the gun, by the way. So let's go."

voidgaming
12-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Wow,like pkmn RP!
I JOIN TOO.
Name:Void Assaurance
Profession: Dragon Tamer
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): Dragon hand
A unique skill(only one for now):Communicate with dragons

A little bio:
Void is a lonely child.
He has no friends.
He only talks to dragons often.
Void has 4 dragon friends,:Fiery,Flare,Burst and Inferno.

l0l
12-16-2014, 04:05 PM
"On The way to the capital,we'll raid the supermarket. Supplies are now the thing we need."

Come on. I kind of meant that you write a more-or-less long post, some kind of a story, describing as much detail as possible... (involving other people)

voidgaming
12-16-2014, 04:17 PM
Alright, now it's time for me to make a character and write up the story, sooo...
Name: Denis
Profession: Looter (just go, kill, and loot people)
Weapons/items (up to free, will acquire more during the game): A knife, a hugeeeee backpack and a pistol (without bullets.-.)
A unique skill(only one for now): I can silently kill a person without other people noticing it.

Here comes the story:

------------------------

A teenage boy cloaked in black clothes walked by,
"........." He shaked his head and quietly walked away.
While walking away,he dropped a mysterious-looking dragon hand.

l0l
12-16-2014, 04:21 PM
A teenage boy cloaked in black clothes walked by,
"........." He shaked his head and quietly walked away.
While walking away,he dropped a mysterious-looking dragon hand.

*Wait... Does he walk past me?*

voidgaming
12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
*Wait... Does he walk past me?*

*oops,wrong word,he walked near,and walk away.*

voidgaming
12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
*aims in scope* "I am telling you. You have 10 seconds to come in front of me and drop your weapon."

You RP'ing with who?

_Lennart_
12-16-2014, 05:02 PM
You RP'ing with who?

Im pretty sure it is with you and l0l

No one is including me, il go write myself a paragraph

voidgaming
12-16-2014, 05:13 PM
*aims in scope* "I am telling you. You have 10 seconds to come in front of me and drop your weapon."

*P/s You saying me or not,I will be embarrassed if you have your own character.*

".........never.." the guy rejected.

Tech
12-16-2014, 11:28 PM
*P/s You saying me or not,I will be embarrassed if you have your own character.*

".........never.." the guy rejected.

"Oh really? Then who are you? What's your name and why are you here?"

*gets computer*

"C'mon, speak..."

voidgaming
12-17-2014, 12:16 AM
"Oh really? Then who are you? What's your name and why are you here?"

*gets computer*

"C'mon, speak..."

Computer a bit overheated,
"There 5 unscaned growtopian data in there (5 mystery people)."
The computer replied.

voidgaming
12-17-2014, 08:45 AM
"Let's get outta here,Marc. The supermarket is just around the corner."

"..........."
The guy(s?) silently walked towards the market.

voidgaming
12-18-2014, 02:58 AM
"Hey kid. Are you a emo or somethin'? No Offense."

"........" the guy(s?) stopped a sec,and continued walking.

Aquarious
12-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Aquarius snuck around the broken city.
She had an old sack slung over her shoulder and a long sharp knife hidden in her pocket.
"Hopefully there's some rations left in this dump" she sighed.

l0l
12-18-2014, 05:36 AM
I quickly ran up to the man, picked up my bullet-less pistol and quickly checked the man for items in his pockets. I found nothing on him. I pushed his unconscious body out of the wheelchair, and inspected the wheelchair. I noticed that there were 2 jet thrusters attached to it. Without even thinking how did he get them, I tried to take them off. After 5 unsuccessful minutes of trying, I gave up and went towards the house.

CoryT
12-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Cory jumped off boat onto the dry and solid land.
she reaches into her pocket and takes out a Pendent with a familiar picture of someone

She stares at it for 2 whole minutes rhen ran into the forest

CoryT
12-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Wile CoryT walked throught the forest, she sees a glimering light that flickers...

CoryT
12-27-2014, 03:17 AM
"What's that light coming from the forest." *reloads m4* *sneaks in to forest*

*CoryT stumbles upon a shiny shedinja*

*Squeals with happiness*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
*throws pokeball*

" I cought it...now what"