PDA

View Full Version : A mini rant?

GummiBear64
12-16-2014, 11:34 AM
I know many of you may be irritated immensely at my signature because of the TV shows and whatnot, as 26FtW26 and many others have stated but I once got told something about what to put in my signature. I can't remember where they posted it, when they posted it or who posted it but it went along the lines of "a signature isn't just a bunch of words and a picture, it actually defines who you are, eg. if someone had text saying 'I like xbox' and then a picture with an xbox, it's easy to understand what sort of person they are." Actually, I think someone said that to me on kik, whatever.
So, in my signature, it's defining me as the kind of person who enjoys watching a vast variety of TV shows and enjoy the presence of donkeys or even just the thought of them.

Here's 26FtW26's quote (judging by the context, I'd say he unintentionally meant to sound irritated or so, but this is the only example I have on forums that I can use even if it isn't a good one (no, I'm not bashing, it's an example).

if ur gonna add a movie in your signature for each one you watch, nobody will suggest you movies.

TL;DR: it's not that long, go back and read it all.

GummiBear64
12-17-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm just bumping this, will delete my post after someone has responded do I do not have a useless post, even though I have plenty of them.