PDA

View Full Version : More Advice

Tohru
12-16-2014, 08:23 PM
Remember that last thread I created?

Let's give the bully a name (not her real name, for safety). Let's pretend her name is Lola. Lola is bullying my friend Jessie (another fake name).

My friend Jessie is getting madder and madder, and Lola is amused and collecting more friends. She taunts Jessie and my friend has to be held back by me and my other friend in order to stop a fight.

I don't know what to do to help my friend Jessie. She got in a fight with a lot of Lola's friends and has to be in restricted study.

We told the guidance counselor and notified the principal and vices, and we still have no reply. Lola is really getting on my nerves and looking at her smug face makes me angry. Jessie helped me and I want to help her.

Please help! :cry:

Whenever they see each other, Jessie gets really angry.

PURPLE585
12-16-2014, 08:26 PM
As hard as it may seem, ignoreance is the best answer.

I know it sounds pretty absurd...

...but trust me. I've been in this situation before.

Ignoreance is bliss.

Breame
12-16-2014, 08:44 PM
If you think that it has gotten too far and/or way out of hand, I suggest you contact your school police officer (if you have any) or the county police. Your school staff is stupid enough to immediately take action.

Ever heard of the kid who committed suicide because he got bullied for being a cheerleader? Your friend might be wise but even she doesn't know that she might be planning on taking her own life, clearly not fun.

Tohru
12-16-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't even have a phone, and we don't have a school police officer. My mom won't let me make any calls on the home phone, so I am still not sure what to do.

Tohru
12-17-2014, 12:40 AM
BUMP :cry:

Tohru
12-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Someone please help'!!!

revelrous
12-17-2014, 12:45 PM
The only way to defeat a b!tch is by being a b!tch.

Tohru
12-17-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm not that kind of person to even be like that to someone. I don't want to be negative, and that would feed the fire. Thank you for sharing advice, though.

Spork
12-17-2014, 08:23 PM
there is not much you can do but ignore the girl. seems she gets a buzz out of bullying others, then try to get your friend to ignore it, the bully will get completely bored and find another target.

Tohru
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
I don't want Lola to bully another person. The way she taunts and her smug face just makes me feel so bad for the victims of her. She's been using her friends to support her lately. What a coward.

Areodax
12-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Just help your friend ignore "Lola".

Ignoring is the best revenge against bullies. Really.

Tohru
12-17-2014, 09:30 PM
I tried. Jessie won't listen to me because she's too busy planning out her fight with Lola.