PDA

View Full Version : Sersiouly? Sersiouly? Getting hit by a bowling ball on your head?

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 01:40 AM
During gym, this guy purposely threw a bowling ball on my head, and it hurts like crazy.
The teacher just force him to apologize, even thought it not enough... -_-
Then I hit him in the gut :D!
Now I'm much better.

Edit :
Some of you think I'm a *******, which is fine.
They guy that threw the ball, usually steal or try to hurt people.
And when I said it not enough, he just gave a smug look, and say sorry in a rude voice...
It fine to give your opinions on me.

LifeSupport
12-17-2014, 01:41 AM
During gym, this guy purposely threw a bowling ball on my head, and it hurts like crazy.
Now I'm much better.

What school do you go to? You would get in school suspension for that.

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 01:42 AM
What school do you go to? You would get in school suspension for that.

I am not saying my school name, due to privacy...
Yeah, I know ._. the teacher didn't noticed...

Aquarious
12-17-2014, 01:44 AM
How does a person throw a bowling ball at someone's head and not get in trouble? ._.

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 01:45 AM
How does a person throw a bowling ball at someone's head and not get in trouble? ._.

The teacher didn't see enough the accident... ._.

syrup
12-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Say goodbye to your neural activity.

If anyone dares touch my head, they get permission.

I always say no, and since I have my hair hands free.

ALSO WHO GRABS A BOWLING BALL AND THROWS IT.

BLYoshi
12-17-2014, 01:57 AM
The thread under this one is titled "I'm dead".

LOL.

Coinman32
12-17-2014, 02:00 AM
Was it a light one or was the thrower extremely weak, cause a bowling ball could smash your head open if thrown with enough force.

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Was it a light one or was the thrower extremely weak, cause a bowling ball could smash your head open if thrown with enough force.

The ball is a bit heavy, and his throw was weak since he threw the wrong way .-.
Head hurts for about 2 - 3 hours, and it stopped.
Just very glad, he wasn't close, to me or the ball was extremely heavy, he be dead.

Brys
12-17-2014, 02:10 AM
You're an *******.
Why is she? You seem to be acting like one.

atwistoffate
12-17-2014, 02:26 AM
By any chance, do you live in Germany...? No suspension only an apology.. Wow

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 02:31 AM
By any chance, do you live in Germany...? No suspension only an apology.. Wow

Nope. I live on the United states.

BudderMeow
12-17-2014, 02:35 AM
Now I'm much better.

Why would he bring a freaking bowling ball to school?
And why did he do it on purpose?

PannyFlan
12-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Who decides that what is "not enough" and whether an apology is sincere or not? Also, what if the boy threw it accidentally rather than purposefully? You better have had puny hands when you punched this boy because if you punched me for allegedly "throwing a ball at you on purpose" I would've beat the **** out of you.

If you got nothing nice to say, don't reply it with cussing.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he bring a freaking bowling ball to school?
And why did he do it on purpose?

He always try to hurt people, and usually steal people stuff ._.
And the school don't expell or suspend people to much so they won't ruin their rep.

POSSWAZERE
12-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Who decides that what is "not enough" and whether an apology is sincere or not? Also, what if the boy threw it accidentally rather than purposefully? You better have had puny hands when you punched this boy because if you punched me for allegedly "throwing a ball at you on purpose" I would've beat the **** out of you.

Stop talking or I will beat the **** out of you I don't like people talking down to my friends
And you would hit a girl.., grow a pair man and learn some respect

Importance
12-17-2014, 08:15 PM
A bowling ball can, indeed, crush your skull to pieces.

In my school, that kid would've gotten a 1-year suspension.

Trollrage
12-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Now I'm much better.

Edit :
And when I said it not enough, he just gave a smug look, and say sorry in a rude voice...

If I were you:
I would fight him and break all his bones and teeths.

craft3d
12-18-2014, 01:13 AM

DUDE SHE GOT HIT WITH A BOWLING BALL SHE COULD HAVE GOT AN CONCUSSION. And by the way, if someone threw a bowling ball at me, then acted all smartass about it, their gonna be the one down

- - - Updated - - -

Stop talking or I will beat the **** out of you I don't like people talking down to my friends

YEET

(10 yeets)

Zfert
12-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Thats serious enough to give a person damage brain.

I would know :crazy:

POSSWAZERE
12-18-2014, 05:33 AM
Are you being sexist? Are women superior to men in the way that women can hit men and men cannot hit women? You better change your views on things bucko.

How am I beiNg sexist fool im a guy but srsly do u even have a mother or any respect Never hit a girl/woman and U you should change you're views on things or you won't last very long in the real world..... Lay a hand on any of my friends and you better hope you sleep lightly

PacksForAll
12-18-2014, 05:36 AM
You did the right thing in my opinion. If I would get hit by a football for the 4th time. I would punch the person in the face.

Dan9955
12-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Eh... You mean a medicine ball? There will never be bowling balls in gyms, because that can only be used and found in a bowling alley. Anyways, if he used a bowling ball to hit your head, your skull would have cracked long ago. I suppose he hit u with a medicine ball. A medicine ball has an outer layer of rubber, reducing the impact.

Get well soon!

Importance
12-18-2014, 02:01 PM
You might have recieved some brain damage though, Panny.

(Title: Sersiouly? Sersiouly?)
dat sounds french lol

PannyFlan
12-18-2014, 02:45 PM
You might have recieved some brain damage though, Panny.

(Title: Sersiouly? Sersiouly?)
dat sounds french lol

It did gave a bruise purple mark on it, no crack on it, or brain damage, which is good :o.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh... You mean a medicine ball? There will never be bowling balls in gyms, because that can only be used and found in a bowling alley. Anyways, if he used a bowling ball to hit your head, your skull would have cracked long ago. I suppose he hit u with a medicine ball. A medicine ball has an outer layer of rubber, reducing the impact.

Get well soon!

We do learn bowling ball in gym class, even at my old school...
We get this purple light while at it, and get the pins on the red dot.
Just no bowling ally.
Our free time was the rope swing, obstacle course, and climbing the ropes.
If you can't do any of those, just play jump ropes or stacking cups and make a tower of them.
The thyme teacher only put out the bowling ball to hold the pole, since it heavy, but the guy took it, and ran threw it and went back laying obstacle course to make a alibi. -.-

26FtW26
12-18-2014, 03:28 PM
How am I beiNg sexist fool im a guy but srsly do u even have a mother or any respect Never hit a girl/woman and U you should change you're views on things or you won't last very long in the real world..... Lay a hand on any of my friends and you better hope you sleep lightly

If a female starts trying to knife me, I am supposed to let her kill me? No. I don't care wether it's a female or a male trying to beat me up, I'll (try to) defend myself whatsoever.

Ilikecats
12-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Now I'm much better.

Edit :
nope i would have done the same thing ( which i have when a kick ball hit my face becuase we were play 4 connors and some on kicked and it hit me in the face)

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I think you probably did the right thing, he had it coming anyway.

Also 26ftw26, I think Posswazere miss explained it wrong. I think he meant if someone was attacking you, you should defend yourself. But if there is no incident where a female starts it, then you shouldn't punch them. And in this situation that Panny has stated, she did not start it. In the end she finished it, maybe it wasn't the best choice but it could have been self defense. And pretty much you said earlier if someone is running at you with a knife your are going to defend, well in this case it was a bowling bowl not a knife.

But truly Chromemax you should have a bit of respect for females and males. We are all people, males and females are all still people. I think you need to learn a bit more respect before returning to this post.

POSSWAZERE
12-18-2014, 04:13 PM
I think you probably did the right thing, he had it coming anyway.

Also 26ftw26, I think Posswazere miss explained it wrong. I think he meant if someone was attacking you, you should defend yourself. But if there is no incident where a female starts it, then you shouldn't punch them. And in this situation that Panny has stated, she did not start it. In the end she finished it, maybe it wasn't the best choice but it could have been self defense. And pretty much you said earlier if someone is running at you with a knife your are going to defend, well in this case it was a bowling bowl not a knife.

But truly Chromemax you should have a bit of respect for females and males. We are all people, males and females are all still people. I think you need to learn a bit more respect before returning to this post.

Couldn't have said it better and definetly not as intellectuall

iSadnezz
12-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Now I'm much better.

Edit :
Couldnt u hv told the teacher wut happened?Or maybe on ur next lesson

craft3d
12-18-2014, 10:34 PM
SIMPLE SOLUTION: kick his buttocks across the room.

PannyFlan
12-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Couldnt u hv told the teacher wut happened?Or maybe on ur next lesson

I already did, the teacher only forced him to apologize. When he apologize, it was in a rude way.
The TEAHCER was focusing on the new student who came to our school, so he didn't know the whole story.

Hakma
12-18-2014, 11:46 PM
The kid must've been really mental if he think throwing a bowling ball at some girl he doesn't like will solve his problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you being sexist? Are women superior to men in the way that women can hit men and men cannot hit women? You better change your views on things bucko.

You might as well let her hit you since you throw a god damn bowling ball at her head. I would've took the hit.

Brys
12-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Lol knight go play in the corner with ur little swords.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not being sexist. I love how you come here and try to win an argument when you are the only one who needs to change your view.

POSSWAZERE
12-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Lol knight go play in the corner with ur little swords.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not being sexist. I love how you come here and try to win an argument when you are the only one who needs to change your view.

WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHOTS FIRED! I REPEAT SHOTS FIREEEEED!

EasykGT
12-20-2014, 04:12 AM

You sure are one bad kid, why would you hit a girl with a bowling ball, like seriously? Not cool.

PannyFlan
12-20-2014, 08:13 PM
Okay... I thought it healed by it self till I got some pain on the spot where the guy threw the bowling ball at me 3 - 4 days ago...
It started when I was brushing my hair...
It only a small pain :L.
And my mom told me it will heal by itself, like she always said ._.

lolgal96
12-20-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm not saying I'd punch his teeth in, but he would have a black eye and no teeth the next day :o

Okay... I thought it healed by it self till I got some pain on the spot where the guy threw the bowling ball at me 3 - 4 days ago...
It started when I was brushing my hair...
It only a small pain :L.
And my mom told me it will heal by itself, like she always said ._.

Oy, head pain. I hit my head on my locker and made it bleed around Thanksgiving. I couldn't go to school the next day >w<

I hurt myself all the time. The cut on my head is gone but I didn't even cry. I just came back to class and everyone in my German class was like "OMG THERES BLOOD ON YOUR ICE PACK :O"

craft3d
12-21-2014, 06:51 AM
OK, here's what I summed up

That guy was being a real pinhead, and had no niceness or even an apology to spare.
I guess you could say he took a strike at hurting her, and succeded.

(see what I did there)

BlaZinG
12-21-2014, 07:14 AM

Then don't like people talking down to your friends, no ones stopping you, but refrain from talking like that, especially here in the forums (if Solorien sees this we're doomed)

Oh, and if your attitude will be like that if you meet people like him, try to improve on it, because damn bro you're blood pressure would go through the roof, there are 7 billion people in this world, and like 1 out of 100 is like this.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he should be the one saying that to you::sweatdrop: oh, and he can't lay a hand on any of your friends because this is the forums, not reality.

There is no common sense in this world anymore

Hamsomy3
12-21-2014, 08:48 AM
You better go to the hospital to get your body checked, if you haven't done so, getting hit on the head and it stop hurting after awhile doesn't mean it's fine. Some brain damages only surface after a rather long period of time and most of them were discovered too late.

Dreambigbroz
12-29-2014, 11:54 PM
HI PANNY IF I WERE YOU I WOULD KICK HIS ASS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL LOL.
FELLING ANY BETTER?
DID YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE ?
#ILOVECAPS
SEE YOU IN GT!!!
:hat:

Areodax
12-30-2014, 12:02 AM
OK, here's what I summed up

That guy was being a real pinhead, and had no niceness or even an apology to spare.
I guess you could say he took a strike at hurting her, and succeded.

(see what I did there)

Another pun master here.

Wanna banana "split"?

Mr.Hankey
12-30-2014, 12:03 AM

If a girl would hit me, i'd hit her back.

SAMDACAT
12-30-2014, 12:05 AM
My response:
*hit in head by bowling ball*
Me: I will jack you up hardcore b**** gtfo"

Areodax
12-30-2014, 12:06 AM
If a girl would hit me, i'd hit her back.

GENDER EQUALITY!! But more importantly.....

No one should be hitting each other. As Markiplier said in one of his "The Forest" episodes with Jack.

PannyFlan
12-30-2014, 12:24 AM
I thoughts this thread died.
I'm fine now.

Mark Chong
12-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Wow.... That guy deserves some more beating lel.
I do always knock myself in the head cause of carelessness, lel

Bejewled
12-30-2014, 03:43 AM
GENDER EQUALITY!! But more importantly.....

No one should be hitting each other. As Markiplier said in one of his "The Forest" episodes with Jack.

I'd rather have a turkey

Dat pin doe