PDA

View Full Version : How to win a fight against a bully

Psycho
12-17-2014, 11:18 AM
How to Win a Fight Against a Bully

1.Recognize when you need to do this.
Violence should always be a last resort. When:

Punishment just makes your beatings more painful.
You've tried to tell many times.
You've tried making peace. Like asking them why they do this? Or could they please stop?

2.Study the bully.
How do they fight? This is important for the next step. Where does he go where you could fight him, but reach help if something goes wrong and doesn't have any teachers or security? Does he have any friends that could help him defeat you (read "multiple bullies" if this is true.)

3.Plan and think of a strategy.
After knowing his usual style, plan how you're going to take him down. Some strategies are --

If he rapidly punches (like most bullies do) keep dodging. You cannot effectively block punches in a real fight. Duck his punches, or just otherwise avoid them. Whenever you see an opening, kick him in the stomach HARD, and punch him in the nose, eye, or jaw. This will send him sprawling on the ground, and will possibly make him leave you alone.
If he kicks and punches, then keep your hands up, blocking your face. Practice your fast reflexes, and once he kicks grab his leg. Trip him, then jump on the floor and attack his face with all your might. Don't let up until you think he's had enough.
If he knows martial arts, then he's dangerous. Try to avoid him until you are learning a martial art, and are at least one higher belt than him. Then devise your own strategy.

4.Be confident and stick to the plan.
Keep your head up and stay alert. Just take deep breaths. Remember your back up, and stick to the plan. Never turn your back!!!

5.Challenge them to a fight.
Just say you want to fight.

6.Fight.
Stick to the plan!

BlaZinG
12-17-2014, 11:19 AM
Then get detention. XD

You should simply report them to the school.

But these are gud tips.

craft3d
12-18-2014, 01:16 AM

You've tried making peace. Like asking them why they do this? Or could they please stop?

2.Study the bully.
How do they fight? This is important for the next step. Where does he go where you could fight him, but reach help if something goes wrong and doesn't have any teachers or security? Does he have any friends that could help him defeat you (read "multiple bullies" if this is true.)

After knowing his usual style, plan how you're going to take him down. Some strategies are --

If he rapidly punches (like most bullies do) keep dodging. You cannot effectively block punches in a real fight. Duck his punches, or just otherwise avoid them. Whenever you see an opening, kick him in the stomach HARD, and punch him in the nose, eye, or jaw. This will send him sprawling on the ground, and will possibly make him leave you alone.
If he kicks and punches, then keep your hands up, blocking your face. Practice your fast reflexes, and once he kicks grab his leg. Trip him, then jump on the floor and attack his face with all your might. Don't let up until you think he's had enough.
If he knows martial arts, then he's dangerous. Try to avoid him until you are learning a martial art, and are at least one higher belt than him. Then devise your own strategy.

Keep your head up and stay alert. Just take deep breaths. Remember your back up, and stick to the plan. Never turn your back!!!

6.Fight.
Stick to the plan!

Well, I weigh a little more than others, so I just run at the person, tackle them, thus making them lose air, and punch their face till they cry or blood starts to flow.(along with tears) Also, since my playground is icy, I usually just run at their legs, and flinging them down, and making them scream and rage. Or I just walk away.

Zfert
12-18-2014, 01:41 AM
Never be the one who starts the fight. If you must protect yourself when someone swings at you, follow this thread.

It also is a good idea to jab the eyes, punch the upper nose, uppercut the jaw, hit the collarbone, box the ears as these spots hurt alot.

Also, the elbow is the strongest part of the body, so if you can, use it.

Please never be the one to start a fight, but if someone, anyone threatens your safety please please please protect yourself.

Aquarious
12-18-2014, 01:43 AM
In my opinion you should never use violence, only and ONLY should you use it for self-defense.
You can get in serious trouble if you end up breaking someone's leg or nose. :nope:

Starting or picking a fight only makes you as bad or worse than the bully.

atwistoffate
12-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Or don't fight :whistling:

Idk Im 14 and never went to a school that involved bullying...
Everyone just seemed equal to each other mostly in highschool

PotatoDuck
12-18-2014, 01:54 AM
Take a selfie #bullied :( Post on facebook. Tweet bad talks about the person. Myspac.. you get my point lol.
Or just keep a distance with that potential bully.

POSSWAZERE
12-18-2014, 02:39 AM
Well I found the easiest way now I was bullied like crazy in yr 7 and the first day of yr 8 i lost it at this kid and steeped his feet then put pressure on his neck with my foot and told him if you ever bully me again ip this will be a lot worse

Then the next day he got even more relentless taking swings at me then i punched him in the face a fair few times broke his nose and and got suspended for only 3 days the benifits of having an understanding principal and yea bullying has stopped now lol XD problem solved60604

Linkoftime
12-18-2014, 02:48 AM

2.Study the bully.

6.Fight.
Stick to the plan!

Ask Mr.OceanLjnk for A Master Sword

BudderMeow
12-18-2014, 02:51 AM
Or just ignore the bully and tell the teachers/adults.