PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite pokemon?

Lucario
12-18-2014, 02:30 AM
Mine is a tie between Lucario and Riolu (Riolu is so cute!)

lolgal96
12-18-2014, 02:31 AM
read my signature.

it's Suicune. GEN 2 FTW!!!

Drearys
12-18-2014, 02:32 AM
If someone says Pikachu they don't even know what pokemon is....

POSSWAZERE
12-18-2014, 02:34 AM
Charzard ftw he's the cutest

lolgal96
12-18-2014, 02:56 AM

THANK YOU
(20million suicune)

PotatoDuck
12-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Either Zoroark or Zorua i guess. Too many cool pokemons to choose xD

lukj2001
12-18-2014, 03:46 AM
Haha, the tier 1 pokemon look so cute, no evolve plz lol

TheDarkWolf
12-18-2014, 04:44 AM
1) All ices.
2) Jirachi.
3) Celebi.
4) Gardevoir.
5) Lake Guardians.
6) Victini.

I find them adorbs and/or useful.

BTW I've always had a thing for ice since they introduced Esdeath in Akame ga Kill.

XxXSwaggXxX
12-18-2014, 04:53 AM
I like Moltres and Yveltal.

JokersEnigma
12-18-2014, 05:07 AM
My favourite one is Squirtle he's soooo Kawaii. :3

PotatoDuck
12-18-2014, 05:10 AM

Muahaha evolve him to fat Blastoise! :3

CoryT
12-18-2014, 05:18 AM

Omg

1)Shedinja. ( 3-5 it's ability is too op)
2)Dieno. (MY first dragon type I caught)
3)Mawile. (That mouth can have a good hyperbeam)
4)Riolu. (Idk why but he always look confused)
5)Rayquaza. (Giant green snake... in space)
6( reserved for next pokemon)

Dodo Wizard
12-18-2014, 05:27 AM
Beedrill is my favorite Pokemon, but Mega Ampharos is so..like..majestic.

Artificial Intelligence
12-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Gardevoir, Grovyle, and Xerneas.

PotatoDuck
12-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Omg

Try modify Shedinja and make it learn some attack moves lol. Especially endure. Op ttm xD

Pickley
12-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Magikarp tho

CoryT
12-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Try modify Shedinja and make it learn some attack moves lol. Especially endure. Op ttm xD
I tought it reversal

or that move where the attack is based on the pokemon's health

Tehepic333
12-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Eevee and it's evolutions. Back in the days I actually played the card game, I had a deck of just those guys and energy cards.

Well, or possibly Wailord. He was my first ever card, and he was an absolute beast.

Megazork
12-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Good old Cyndaquil

MrSword48
12-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Magikarps and the Turtwig evolution line. :V

Bejewled
12-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Magikarps and the Turtwig evolution line. :V

Turtiwig is love, turtwig is lyfe

XXKINGXX
12-20-2014, 04:05 AM

My favourite is xerneas because its OP and what does kawaii mean

EasykGT
12-20-2014, 04:06 AM
I like Jiggly Puff and Charzard and Turtiwig

atwistoffate
12-20-2014, 04:07 AM
Mines is Pikachu because is the only Pokemon I know :crazy:

XXKINGXX
12-20-2014, 04:08 AM
Omg

Shedinjas ability is not op it sucks just use toxic and its dead.Or just use a super effective move.shedinja sucks

CoryT
12-20-2014, 04:25 AM
Shedinjas ability is not op it sucks just use toxic and its dead.Or just use a super effective move.shedinja sucks

Thats because you do not know how to use it right

Now stop criticizing me about my opinions about my favorite pokemon

voidgaming
12-20-2014, 07:08 AM
All dragons :)

AND WHY ALL MY DRAGONS IS FEMALE? (CAP BREAK)
CRYSTAL THE DRAGONITE
SANDY THE FLYGON
ROADSLASH THE GARCHOMP (ALSO FEMALE)
SLIGGY THE GOODRA
TRIPEASHOO THE HYDREGON (LOL TRIPEASHOOTER)

XXKINGXX
12-22-2014, 08:09 AM
Thats because you do not know how to use it right
And

Now stop criticizing me about my opinions about my favorite pokemon

Shedinja still sucks what do u mean I don't know how to use it right?Just send it out then a Pokemon uses a super effective move then it faints.

ZeroRarity
12-22-2014, 08:12 AM
I don't know the new pokemons anymore. ._.

Kyogre. :prophet:

BlaZinG
12-22-2014, 08:24 AM
My favourite is xerneas because its OP and what does kawaii mean

Omg dis guy don know wat kawaii means

Skrub!

- - - Updated - - -

Shedinja still sucks what do u mean I don't know how to use it right?Just send it out then a Pokemon uses a super effective move then it faints.

Bro. Shut up.

Areodax
12-22-2014, 09:33 AM
I like Lunatone, Zekrom, Yvetal, Areodactyl and Kyogre.

BUT LUNATONE IS DE BEST!!!

http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/lunatone.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Bro.

Keep your opinions and argue with a tree. Shedninja can become a pain if you're not careful lol.

BlaZinG
12-22-2014, 09:37 AM

It's Cory's opinion... I don't think you know what the word opinion means... /fp

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, just, just go, talk to the hand, cause mah face don't wanna hear it no more...

voidgaming
12-22-2014, 11:32 AM

Oh just set up stealth rocks or spikes and kill it,
Or poison and burn it.

lolgal96
12-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Good old Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil's adorbs, but Suicune is BOSS. That's why Suicune is gonna be my favorite until--ooh, another Pokemon I like!

CoryT
12-22-2014, 02:51 PM

There is you're problem right there!
You don't simply whip it out on your first time! (Unless you know what type it is)
my first shedija I had was the best

I beat the elite four with TWO of them
And X&y I have the sturdy abillity

Obviously if you knew what to do, then you'll find that shedinja is an OP pokemon
(before xand y)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh just set up stealth rocks or spikes and kill it,
Or poison and burn it.

If you battled me, that wouldn't work

I have my reasons why lol

Jack Bowe
12-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Eevee and it's evolutions. Back in the days I actually played the card game, I had a deck of just those guys and energy cards.

Well, or possibly Wailord. He was my first ever card, and he was an absolute beast.

I have all of the Eeveelutions [and Eevee] in the TGC game as reverse hollow promo-cards, they're awesome. :sweatdrop:

My favourite would have to be Charizard, due to childhood memories. Leaf Green was such a great game and Charizard was a beast in the anime; to top if off he now has 3 forms, one giving him the fan forsaken Dragon typing.

I also love like every flying type, always a fan of them. Staraptor being my second favourite Pokemon, too. :whistling:

If I had to make a list;
1) Charizard
2) Starapotor
3) Turtwig (Second favourite starter of all time).
4) Wailord, it's just hilarious. Imagine evolving one from a tiny little Wailmer in your house. :crazy:
5) Any legendary, not because they're a legendary, but because I love reading into the myths. :rolleyes:

CoryT
12-22-2014, 03:01 PM
I have all of the Eeveelutions [and Eevee] in the TGC game as reverse hollow promo-cards, they're awesome. :sweatdrop:

My favourite would have to be Charizard, due to childhood memories. Leaf Green was such a great game and Charizard was a beast in the anime; to top if off he now has 3 forms, one giving him the fan forsaken Dragon typing.

I also love like every flying type, always a fan of them. Staraptor being my second favourite Pokemon, too. :whistling:

Lol I had only 3 Eevees

I evolved 1 into Jolteon (thinking it would be a pikachu)

And the other as Glaceon(first ice type ever)

lolgal96
12-22-2014, 08:19 PM

If I had to make a list;
1) Charizard
2) Starapotor
3) Turtwig (Second favourite starter of all time).
4) Wailord, it's just hilarious. Imagine evolving one from a tiny little Wailmer in your house. :crazy:
5) Any legendary, not because they're a legendary, but because I love reading into the myths. :rolleyes:

So... you like SUICUNE :o

I'd trade Pokemon cards w/ you if I knew you but until further notice i have a Dark Raticate, a bent-up Ponyta, a severely chewed and bent Geodude, and a Vulpix in perfect condition. None of them are first edition or shadowless :cry:

but i'm getting a holo sylveon for Christmas probably! and i'll teach my dad how to play TCG

onlyking5
12-22-2014, 08:21 PM
SNORLAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

iHateThis
12-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Bidoof is a beast.

lolgal96
12-22-2014, 08:28 PM

No such thing as a "super effective" move. Some moves will be super effective against my Typhlosion but won't be very effective against my Sudowoodo. (e.g. SILVER'S FREAKING FERALIGATR)

So clearly, you are in no place to say Shedinja sucks when you yourself don't know much about the Pokemon games.

raqk
12-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Torterra..

CoryT
12-22-2014, 08:45 PM
No such thing as a "super effective" move. Some moves will be super effective against my Typhlosion but won't be very effective against my Sudowoodo. (e.g. SILVER'S FREAKING FERALIGATR)

So clearly, you are in no place to say Shedinja sucks when you yourself don't know much about the Pokemon games.

Thank you soo much:hug:

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Omg dis guy don know wat kawaii means

Skrub!

- - - Updated - - -

Bro. Shut up.

Idiot u think I'm so smart I know everything?stupid and shedinja still sucks maybe I will post a link to a video of me using it

BlaZinG
12-23-2014, 05:37 AM
Idiot u think I'm so smart I know everything?stupid and shedinja still sucks maybe I will post a link to a video of me using it

1) You're acting like it. Again, shut up.

2) You ain't got no skills m8, stop complaining.

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 05:39 AM

There is such thing as a super effective move for example shedinja is wweak to fire type moves so u use a fire types move and its super effective I know about the Pokemon games I know about effort values and individual values do you know about them?

- - - Updated - - -

1) You're acting like it. Again, shut up.

2) You ain't got no skills m8, stop complaining.

You shut up firs idiot do you know what are evs and IVs.if u don't know means I'm better than u in pokemon

BlaZinG
12-23-2014, 05:40 AM
There is such thing as a super effective move for example shedinja is wweak to fire type moves so u use a fire types move and its super effective I know about the Pokemon games I know about effort values and individual values do you know about them?

It's not moves... It's hitting a Pokemon with its weakness type NOT A BATTLE MOVE LIKE MUDDY WAVE OR SOMETHING. And you say shedninja sucks when you clearly don't know enough that a super effective isn't a move :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You shut up firs idiot do you know what are evs and IVs.if u don't know means I'm better than u in pokemon

Bro. How am I the idiot when YOU don't know that super effective isn't a battle move :sweatdrop:

Areodax
12-23-2014, 05:48 AM
I can't believe one would criticize one's love for a certain pokemon. Seriously, its stupid and tarnishes your image.

Everyone has a right to like whatever pokemon they please. Don't like his/her choices? Then just leave. This thread is about pokemon fans discussing about their favorite pokemon, which means everyone here has a like of this certain pokemon.

No matter how many weaknesses Shedninja has, at least it can become deadly to many.

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 05:48 AM
There is you're problem right there!
You don't simply whip it out on your first time! (Unless you know what type it is)
my first shedija I had was the best

I beat the elite four with TWO of them
And X&y I have the sturdy abillity

Obviously if you knew what to do, then you'll find that shedinja is an OP pokemon
(before xand y)

- - - Updated - - -

If you battled me, that wouldn't work

I have my reasons why lol

if shedinja has sturdy u can use toxic and done

BlaZinG
12-23-2014, 05:50 AM

Bro. This is a thread for Pokemon fans, if you're gonna barge in and do all this useless :poop: I suggest you not, I do not think you'll be able to handle the countless remarks I can throw at you. And there are many good argues out there. (Areodax) So I suggest you shut the hell up.

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 05:54 AM
I can't believe one would criticize one's love for a certain pokemon. Seriously, its stupid and tarnishes your image.

Everyone has a right to like whatever pokemon they please. Don't like his/her choices? Then just leave. This thread is about pokemon fans discussing about their favorite pokemon, which means everyone here has a like of this certain pokemon.

No matter how many weaknesses Shedninja has, at least it can become deadly to many.

IDC IMA go to pokemon showdown and say who thinks shedinja sucks u stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Bro. This is a thread for Pokemon fans, if you're gonna barge in and do all this useless :poop: I suggest you not, I do not think you'll be able to handle the countless remarks I can throw at you. And there are many good argues out there. (Areodax) So I suggest you shut the hell up.

Ok fine but shedinja does not have sturdy liar.Make a Pokemon showdown account I wanna battle you

BlaZinG
12-23-2014, 06:00 AM

*sigh
Bro, he's smarter than you by a lot.

Splushie
12-23-2014, 06:16 AM
my favorite pokemon is lickitung cus lick lick

also i looked at the word favorite for soo long it looks like the word meteorite

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 09:28 AM
http://strawpoll.me/3247465

XXKINGXX
12-23-2014, 10:43 AM
4 votes for shedinja sucks and same for shedinja doesnt

- - - Updated - - -

and a guy said it sucks but didnt vote

Areodax
12-23-2014, 10:55 AM
4 votes for shedinja sucks and same for shedinja doesnt

- - - Updated - - -

and a guy said it sucks but didnt vote

And?

I'm pretty sure CoryT doesn't care how many people say that Shedninja sucks.

Everyone doesn't have the same favorite. Calling me dumb was just an excuse to make yourself look "Serperior", when you are actually a jerk. Oh look, I made a Pokemon pun, what what?

Please call me dumb one more time, I'm pretty sure you're smarter than me. :whistling: (sarcasm)
Please call people dumb by choosing a crappy pokemon, you'll look smart. (actually, you'll look more like a douchebag)
Why would you even make a poll? CoryT doesn't care about the weaknesses, its status effects or nothing. She just likes it, and you sir, have no right to bully her for it.

And you've made this peaceful thread about every forumer's favorite pokemon turn into a petty and useless flame war over a pokemon with so many exploits and weaknesses. So what? Every pokemon has a weakness.

revelrous
12-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Shedinja is bad, but by no means does it suck.

Also, you all forgot to factor in one very important thing that is basically Shedinja's worst nightmare.

Stealth Rock.

My favorite Pokemon is probably Gira, cos RestTalk RoarTail Gira is just so unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok fine but shedinja does not have sturdy liar.Make a Pokemon showdown account I wanna battle you

Lol. Every competitive battler knows what EVs and IVs are.
You wanna talk Showdown?
Bloody Purity. Find me in Roleplaying.
Ubers.

Areodax
12-23-2014, 11:29 AM
Shedinja is bad, but by no means does it suck.

Also, you all forgot to factor in one very important thing that is basically Shedinja's worst nightmare.

Stealth Rock.

My favorite Pokemon is probably Gira, cos RestTalk RoarTail Gira is just so unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Every competitive battler knows what EVs and IVs are.
You wanna talk Showdown?
Bloody Purity. Find me in Roleplaying.
Ubers.
I wanna watch.

Same username as here. I was one of those people who used rain teams. XD

revelrous
12-23-2014, 11:40 AM
I wanna watch.

Same username as here. I was one of those people who used rain teams. XD

I was just about to come onto Showdown anyway. Kekeke.

CoryT
12-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Ok I wanna see how you use a shedinja :D

- - - Updated - - -

Im pretty sure pokemon with only a 2x effective move are called effective
but with a 4x weakness then it would be super effective, but im sure shedinja doesn't jave a 4x weakness

You shut up firs idiot do you know what are evs and IVs.if u don't know means I'm better than u in pokemon Ev and Iv is kinda useless and time consuming(for me that is)

There is your problem
like I said, you do not know how to use it

- - - Updated - - -

http://strawpoll.me/3247465
Oh look

A poll

of people ideas

and it says Shedinja sucks huh...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HTe8ylZZc0k/maxresdefault.jpg

revelrous
12-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Ok I wanna see how you use a shedinja :D

Ev and Iv is kinda useless and time consuming(for me that is)

There is your problem
like I said, you do not know how to use it

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look

A poll

of people ideas

and it says Shedinja sucks huh...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HTe8ylZZc0k/maxresdefault.jpg

hai der

Areodax
12-23-2014, 12:49 PM
hai der

Shedninja can't be affected by spikes. :crazy:

revelrous
12-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Shedninja can't be affected by spikes. :crazy:

Dang.
Rocks are the most common hazard though keke

CoryT
12-23-2014, 12:54 PM
hai der

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/17172/1338490-shedinja.png
shedinja endured the hit

revelrous
12-23-2014, 12:58 PM
shedinja endured the hit

I... assume you know how Stealth Rock works.
Right?

CoryT
12-23-2014, 01:12 PM
I... assume you know how Stealth Rock works.
Right?
Yeah

but out of like 100+battles on wifi. Only 3 people had it
:cry:

Vampireboy000
12-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Mah favourite pokeman is greninja

Lucario
12-23-2014, 05:55 PM
So many replies! I thought nobody like Pokemon anymore lol.

CoryT
12-23-2014, 06:22 PM
So many replies! I thought nobody like Pokemon anymore lol.

Anyone with a childhood loves pokemon lol( jk)

punchythecat
12-23-2014, 06:25 PM
10/10 genesect m8 hes gonna rek all yo pokemans

CoryT
12-23-2014, 06:28 PM
10/10 genesect m8 hes gonna rek all yo pokemans

Lol generation 5 (Unova) is awesome ,^_^,

punchythecat
12-23-2014, 06:45 PM
shedinja got rekt

CoryT
12-23-2014, 06:59 PM
shedinja got rekt

punchythecat
12-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Fine den corehtee I send out Victini! v create 10/10

CoryT
12-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Fine den corehtee I send out Victini! v create 10/10

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/075/b/1/no__633_deino_by_serulene-d3bte3o.jpg

Deino wins

punchythecat
12-23-2014, 07:33 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/075/b/1/no__633_deino_by_serulene-d3bte3o.jpg

Deino wins

there we go 61172

Lycatrowppis
12-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Probably late for this but whatever.

My favourite Pokemon is basically all those Dragon type pokemon but my personal favourite are Salamence and Flygon.

Also, Swampert(Don't make mudkip jokes and his name is Mudolotl), Manectric(looks cool named him Swogster), Sharpedo(and I get the female one which is named PMS), and Linoone(his name is Khajiit FYI)

Okay, those names are jokes and obviously I didn't name them with those name, except for Mudolotl. My Swampert's name is now officially Mudolotl.

These are their actual name-

Flygon-Varl
Manectric-Trike
Sharpedo-Stephie
Linoone-Zac.

CoryT
12-23-2014, 07:42 PM
there we go 61172

*ditto*

...kk *sends out ditto*