PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watch The Hobbit 3 (Battle of five armies) ?

iLaku
12-19-2014, 03:03 PM
I just came from watching it. AND IT WAS.... INCREDIBLE! :O I loved the acting, all the action and the story. That's how a sequel is made. :D Did you watch it and if you did, what did you like about the movie? :)

barhoomi
12-19-2014, 03:05 PM
is I the one that the dragon attacks? cuz it was the cliffhanger from the hobbit 2 I guess...

Bobotov
I just came from watching it. AND IT WAS.... INCREDIBLE! :O I loved the acting, all the action and the story. That's how a sequel is made. :D Did you watch it and if you did, what did you like about the movie? :)

Erm, wrong forum.

Amiable
The new hobbit is Growtopia-related? :0
I must watch it.

EDIT: The thread got moved within seconds.

Amiable
12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
is I the one that the dragon attacks? cuz it was the cliffhanger from the hobbit 2 I guess...
Skyrim has more dragons. Ahhayeheuheueheueheuhuehueh7ehueheu

JarodW Growtopia
12-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Although this isnt related to Growtopia, Im still going to reply to this thread as Im interested in this movie. How was the movie? I didnt watch it. Watched 'Paddington' instead. Anyone watched 'Paddington'? It was a nice movie.

Killerforlife
12-19-2014, 04:06 PM
I loved it... The story, acting and just EVERYTHING.