PDA

View Full Version : Rate and give feedback please

atwistoffate
12-20-2014, 04:40 AM
School assignment.. Had to make a 3 page essay on any type of engineer

The engineering field I choose was electronic engineering.
Electronic engineer design and develop electronic equipment such as, communication system and broadcast, from music players to Global Positioning System.
They also design electronic components, analyze customers in need, inspect electronic equipments, instruments so the equipments meet the safety standards and applicable regulations. To become an electronic engineer you need some important qualities, like speaking skills to explain your design along with complex issues that may be apart of your design. You will also be needing some advanced math topic like calculus to be able analyze, design, and troubleshooting equipments. To become and electronic/electrical engineer, you must have a bachelor degree. As a highschool student wanting to learn electrical/electronic engineering, it can be beneficial by taking courses in physics, algebra, triogometry and calculus. When being an electrical/electronic engineer, licensing is not as common as other engineering occupations. It is reccommended to get licensing if your working in companies that have contracts in federal, state and local gonverment. Engineers that are licensed are known as professional engineers (PEs)
Licensure mainly require the following, relevant work experience, Passing score on professional engineering (PE) exam, Passing score on fundamental of engineering (FE) exam, and a degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program. You should bendable to take the fundamental of engineering exam (FE) right after college/university. You will commonly be called engineers in training (EIT) or engineer intern (EI) when you pass the fundamental of engineering exam (FE). EITs can then take the 2nd exam after getting work experience, called the Principal and Practice of Engineer exam.
The salary as an electrical may differentiate, the medium annual wage for an electronic engineer was 91,820 in May 2012, while the lowest 10 percent earned less than 56k a year and the top 10 percent earned more than 140k per year. The employment of Electrical/Electronic should be expecting a growth of 4% from 2012-2022, slower than most occupations. I choose this branch of engineering, because I am interested in electricity and electronic devices, and what they do for their job is apealing and interesting to me.

The device I choose was Cell Phones. Life back then without cell phones was not as easy as it is now. Back then you may have had to do more complex things, like if you wanted to visit someone and don't know how to get there, one of the option you had to do was use a map to get to their house. Scince they are cell phones in this modern day technology you can get there using a map on your phone that tracks your location. Cell phones work in many different ways now in this generation. Cell phones are also a way to ruin your social life :D! With cell phones you can do many things like, calling/texting, using a gps system, games when your bored, listening to music In a better and joyful way, and more! Cell phones has been around for about 40 years. Cell phones has evolved in many ways, both in designs and functions. The first phone was a brick like device, had a 20 minute battery life and took around 10 hours to charge. Since the cell phones were so big back then and wouldn't fit in their pocket, they would normally just install them as car phones.
5 colleges that offer electric/electronic engineering are, Stanford University in CA, University of IIIinois in Urban-Champaign in IL, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Arkansas Tech University and Bucknell University. In Stanford University courses that are required a year for electric/electronic engineering are....
Courses you should be taking in highschool are, triogometry, engineering, physics
Calculus for science which are highly suggested when wanted to become and Engineer.

Amiable
12-20-2014, 04:51 AM
6/10

Honest rating. :ninja:

atwistoffate
12-20-2014, 04:53 AM
6/10

Honest rating. :ninja:

What's the problem with it? I've got an hour left @_@ how can I get
The fabulous rating of 8-10/10

Amiable
12-20-2014, 04:55 AM
What's the problem with it? I've got an hour left @_@ how can I get
The fabulous rating of 8-10/10
More complex words, punctuations and paragraphing pl0x.

Use a grammar checker to be on the safe side. :ninja:

atwistoffate
12-20-2014, 05:26 AM
More complex words, punctuations and paragraphing pl0x.

Use a grammar checker to be on the safe side. :ninja:

Alrighty i've done these ty

BlaZinG
12-20-2014, 05:53 AM
I stopped at "essay" XD

Amiable
12-20-2014, 06:03 AM
School assignment.. Had to make a 3 page essay on any type of engineer

The engineering field I've chosen is electronic engineering. Electronic engineer design and develops electronic equipment such as the communication system and the broadcasting system, from music players to Global Positioning System.

They also design electronic components, analyzes the customers in need, inspect electronic equipments and instruments so the equipments meet the safety standards and applicable regulations.

To become an electronic engineer, you need some important qualities like speaking skills to explain your design along with complex issues that may be apart of your design. You will also be needing some advanced math-topic like calculus to be able analyze, design, and troubleshooting equipments.

To become an electronic/electrical engineer, you must have a bachelor degree. As a highschool student wanting to learn electrical/electronic engineering, it can be beneficial by taking courses in physics, algebra, triogometry and calculus. When being an electrical/electronic engineer, licensing is not as common as other engineering occupations. It is reccommended to get licensing if you're working in companies that have contracts in federal, state and local gonverment. Engineers that are licensed are known as professional engineers (PEs).

Licensure mainly require the following; relevant work experience, passing score on professional engineering (PE) exam, passing score on fundamental of engineering (FE) exam and a degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program. You should be able to take the fundamental of engineering exam (FE) right after college/university. You will commonly be called engineers in training (EIT) or engineer intern (EI) when you pass the fundamental of engineering exam (FE). EITs can then take the 2nd exam after getting work experience, called the Principal and Practice of Engineer exam.

The salary as an electrical may differentiate, the medium annual wage for an electronic engineer was 91,820 in May 2012, while the lowest 10 percent earned less than 56k a year and the top 10 percent earned more than 140k per year. The employment of Electrical/Electronic should be expecting a growth of 4% from 2012-2022, slower than most occupations. I've chosen this branch of engineering because I am interested in electricity and electronic devices, and what they do for their job is appealing and interesting to me.

The device I've chosen was Cell Phones. Life back then without cell phones was not as easy as it is now. Back then, you may have had to do more complex things such as wanting to visit someone but you don't know how to get there, one of the option you had to do was use a map to get to their house. Since there are cell phones in this modern day technology, you can get there using a map on your cell phone that tracks your location. Cell phones work in many different ways now in this generation.

Cell phones however are also a way to ruin your social life. With cell phones, you can do many things such as calling/texting, using a global positioning system, games when your bored, listening to music In a better and joyful way, taking pictures and videos and more!

Cell phones has been around for about 40 years. Cell phones has evolved in many ways, both in designs and functions. The first phone was a brick like device, which had a 20 minute battery life and took around 10 hours to charge. Since the cell phones were so big back then and wouldn't fit in their pocket, they would normally just install them as car phones.

5 colleges that offer electric/electronic engineering are; Stanford University in CA, University of IIIinois in Urban-Champaign in IL, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Arkansas Tech University and Bucknell University. In Stanford University courses that are required a year for electric/electronic engineering are courses you should be taking in highschool such as:

triogometry

engineering
physics
Calculus (for science which are highly suggested when wanting to become an engineer.)
Made some minor adjustments.

atwistoffate
12-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Made some minor adjustments.

What are you DOOOOIIING...? Trying to make me look bad :(?

Naw jk. Nice job there :hat: