PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

BlaZinG
12-20-2014, 06:25 AM
Someone suggest me a Book/Movie/TV series/Anime please, I'm bored to death...

GummiBear64
12-20-2014, 06:31 AM
TV series, eh?

What sort are you into? I, as you know, am a huge TV series geek.

BlaZinG
12-20-2014, 06:36 AM
TV series, eh?

What sort are you into? I, as you know, am a huge TV series geek.

Action/Adventure

GummiBear64
12-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Action/Adventure

Do you like fighting/violence/aliens/zombies/pew pew?
If that goes under action/adventure then woot I'm smurt!

TheDarkWolf
12-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Akame ga Kill..

Here's a little summary of ep.1:

So this guy Tatsumi wants to get money for his village. He gets scammed by Leone on the way to get a job at the capital(I think, haven't watched episode one in forever). Then like this... girl puppy Aria lets him stay at her palace thing. At night Night Raid comes and tries to kill Aria 'cause she tortures people. Akame from Night Raid comes and kills the guard and Tatsumi tries to protect Aria. Akame doesn't want to kill him but, like, he was in the way so she had to. She landed a strike but Murasame her Imperial Arms didn't cut the flesh because the statue Tat's village was protecting him but then he stupidly took it out. Then when Akame tries to kill him again right when she was about to land a strike(her sword Murasame poisons victim on contact) then Leone goes all like "Hey yeah don't kill him he survived a hit of yours yayaya, he could be one of us, I owe him a favour." Then Akame shows Tat the torture place and his BFFFLs Sayo and Ieyasu dead and almost dead respectively and then he rages and kills Aria. Then Leone makes him join Night Raid which is part of the Revolutionary Army trying to take down the capital and kill evil..

Sorry if that was confusing, but it's really better than I explained.

Edit: Better summaries here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Akame_ga_Kill!_episodes