PDA

View Full Version : Favorite forum quotes

raqk
12-21-2014, 03:46 AM
What are some of your favorite forum/in-game quotes? Ill add some soon.

"Choosing mods" by seth

Choosing mods is very strict process, but I think it's fair to give everyone a deeper look into how it works. The more you know, right?

Every Friday all the moderators meet in secret in an ancient tomb. (Mods must press their GT amulet against the insignia on the door to open it)

Everyone wears his or her ceremonial garb.

We take turns suggesting possible new mods - until we've setup 10,000 name cards and light a candle by each one. It's a total fire hazard, but it's the only way.

We roll the bones, read the stars and wait for the Growtopia Sprit Wind to enter the chamber.

One by one the candles are blown out - but sometimes a single one remains lit.. that is the chosen one!

Phone calls are made, the person is kidnapped and brought in. We usually watch Game Of Thrones or play Twister while we wait for his or her arrival.

When the hood is removed, we explain they've been chosen and must pledge to protect and serve Growtopia. If they say no, they are thrown into the pit.

After the blood-rite is finished there is a celebration, unless the server has crashed in which case we rub ashes on our clothes and go through server logs to figure out why.

Hope this helps!

"QatarFest" by Hamumu

Man, Seth... the players are already going nuts for QatarFest 2014! We might need to fire up more servers.

EDIT: uh oooops... did I post this in public?? How do you delete!?

amebapiz
12-21-2014, 10:10 AM
this is my favorite quote:

What are some of your favorite forum/in-game quotes? Ill add some soon.

"Choosing mods" by seth

"QatarFest" by Hamumu

_Lennart_
12-21-2014, 10:13 AM
*looks at my siggy*
Well.. I guess it's obvious.