PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ! I NEED YOUR COMFORT! Just a rant too...

Tohru
12-23-2014, 03:12 AM
I think my brother would be mad when he sees this, but I need to just take this off my chest

My brother is sick

He's screaming in pain and gasping, I don't know what to do

Please

Pray for him

He's crying

I WANT TO TAKE THE PAIN INSTEAD OF HIM

I DON'T WANT HIM TO SUFFER

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR OR SEE HIM

THE DOCTOR SAID HE MIGHT GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM

IM SO SCARED

I'M PANICKED

AHHHHHH

Hakma
12-23-2014, 03:23 AM
I'm sorry but what's that have to do with us. Your brother is having intense and stressful pain, I should grab the nearest megaphone to tell people on the Internet. I had many experiences in real life then you might think. But I never take it apon myself to tell other people I barely know. I feel bad for your brother and I hope it's nothing serious. But you should've put some thought before making this thread :/

Tohru
12-23-2014, 03:24 AM
I know I can't hold my stress in

Concept
12-23-2014, 03:45 AM
I know I can't hold my stress in

It's alright :3

King902
12-23-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm sorry but what's that have to do with us. Your brother is having intense and stressful pain, I should grab the nearest megaphone to tell people on the Internet. I had many experiences in real life then you might think. But I never take it apon myself to tell other people I barely know. I feel bad for your brother and I hope it's nothing serious. But you should've put some thought before making this thread :/

Hakma. Smartest roost chicken of 1-2999.

Liammagoo
12-23-2014, 03:55 AM
Whoa, firstly: Calm down, your brother will be just fine. Mayb-*slap*

Alright, so good news and bad news:

Bad news: your brother's obviously in a lot of pain, and is in desperate need, and if he has to go to the emergency department, that's where he'll go to... Nothing can be done about that.

Good news: You're there for him. All we can do here is sit down and stare at a screen, you can to there and be there for your brother. Conform him, help him in his time of need, All you gotta do is believe. Even if he does go to the emergency department, it's the most hi tech machinery available, basically a failsafe measure.

Get well soon to your brother, be sure to help him out through this :hug:

(P.S, if it's not personal: Where is he feeling the pain from? It can tell a lot about what's wrong with someone)

Areodax
12-23-2014, 04:08 AM
Just call 911. We'll be here praying for him...

(even though it sounds oddly familiar....)