PDA

View Full Version : What should I use to record my Utube vids?

EasykGT
12-24-2014, 01:59 AM
I am looking for something good and easy-to-use to record my vids and to record my voice, What does EasyE use and the other famous youtubers?
Please help, thanks :hat:
I record my vids on PC

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-24-2014, 02:04 AM
What is your profile pic, you must be my twin. Meh I will find a new picture in a bit. Hmmm... A video idea, maybe do some guides, interviews, or just a normal life in growtopia?

iCrystalCat
12-24-2014, 02:08 AM
I'm pretty sure EasyE uses iRec which is a jail broken recording device for Apple devices.

EasykGT
What is your profile pic, you must be my twin. Meh I will find a new picture in a bit. Hmmm... A video idea, maybe do some guides, interviews, or just a normal life in growtopia?

I didnt know you had the same pic as me :0

Krazynewb
I am looking for something good and easy-to-use to record my vids and to record my voice, What does EasyE use and the other famous youtubers?
Please help, thanks :hat:
You can try Bandicam, that's what I use except it's the unregistered version ._.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-24-2014, 02:10 AM
I didnt know you had the same pic as me :0

Really? I have had for a few days now. But it's no big deal. I thought you knew because it has Scooby Doo written on it. Oh well.

EasykGT
12-24-2014, 02:12 AM
You can try Bandicam, that's what I use except it's the unregistered version ._.

Whats your youtube channel, I wanna see how it works when you use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I have had for a few days now. But it's no big deal. I thought you knew because it has Scooby Doo written on it. Oh well.

I also like scooby doo :0

SCOOBYDOOFAN
12-24-2014, 02:14 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Of course you do, don't all dogs like Scooby doo. I changed the picture anyway. Also Merry Christmas.

EasykGT
12-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Of course you do, don't all dogs like Scooby doo. I changed the picture anyway. Also Merry Christmas.

Merry christmas to you to :hat:

Bejewled
12-24-2014, 02:33 AM
Bandicam, the unregistered version sucks I can show you how to get it for free though.

[Goldshard]
12-24-2014, 02:33 AM

I liked scooby do in the old days. Have you seen the recent ones? They had shaggy dating Velma. Euuuuck.

EasykGT
12-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Bandicam, the unregistered version sucks I can show you how to get it for free though.

I need one that doesnt sucks..lol

Krazynewb
12-24-2014, 02:46 AM
Whats your youtube channel, I wanna see how it works when you use it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKrazynewb
It's not the best, you can get FRAPS for free but it only does 30 sec XD

EasykGT
12-24-2014, 02:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKrazynewb
It's not the best, you can get FRAPS for free but it only does 30 sec XD

I was using FRAPS but I really dont know how to use it...

Bejewled
12-24-2014, 04:18 AM
I meant the UNregistered version sucks because there is an ad at the top and only 15 mins, the registered version is way better.