PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Red Dragon

Night_Flyer
01-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to let you know I fired back up the BBS (its been on auto pilot for the better part of two years) and have 2 LORD games and one LORD2 game going on, with a 3rd on the way! (as soon as Im done adding the IGMs, editing the monsters and the menus)

telnet://www.gargoyleslanding.com

Oh and a big thanks to Seth for such a great game

Night_Flyer
03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
I added two more LORD games to the BBS.
one is "Nightfall" which has all new monsters and menus
the other is Origins, which is version 1.7 It gives players a chance to see how the whole thing started

www.gargoyleslanding.com

Monger
03-17-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm actually having trouble with a few of the LORD games on your BBS. When I try to make a new character and I need to "hit enter" to continue, nothing registers. Not sure if it's just me or not.

Night_Flyer
03-17-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm actually having trouble with a few of the LORD games on your BBS. When I try to make a new character and I need to "hit enter" to continue, nothing registers. Not sure if it's just me or not.

Im going to take a guess and say that you are using the default telnet app that comes with windows?

If so, download mTelnet from: http://www.gargoyleslanding.com/filearea/BBS/essential/mtelnet.zip
and use it. there is a glitch in the Windows Telnet client that didnt make itself known until the latest version of Synchronet

Night_Flyer
04-19-2007, 11:38 AM
The House Special at Gargoyles Landing has reset...

50 forest fights, IGMs, new monsters

www.gargoyleslanding.com

soyizgood
11-04-2007, 06:37 PM
I added a L.O.R.D. BBS just recently.

telnet://hajiorg.game-host.org

27 IGMS (with plans to add more)
10 Nodes
LORD 4.07
Runs on XP, so menus execute quickly
Free

It was a PAIN to set this up, but I am glad I put it together. Have fun and enjoy.

mroblivious1bmf
08-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I added a L.O.R.D. BBS just recently.

telnet://hajiorg.game-host.org

27 IGMS (with plans to add more)
10 Nodes
LORD 4.07
Runs on XP, so menus execute quickly
Free

It was a PAIN to set this up, but I am glad I put it together. Have fun and enjoy.

Datastream is a lord beta tester

web / ftp / telnet://dsbbs.net

large lord games with lots of igms telnet://eob-bbs.com

edobrien
03-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Join a Synchronet BBS. There is a list of them at the link provided. Most let you join and play for free. Also many of them have games like Trade Wars, Red Dragon, etc.

thank you!

KyleEppard
08-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Fan of Lord games. I'm glad you posted the link to Legend of the Red Dragon! Been looking for another game like this to play. :wheelchair: