PDA

View Full Version : Special Christmas Story

Tech
12-25-2014, 09:11 PM
T'was the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nick soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter's nap, when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below, when, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature sports car and eight tiny sacks of expensive things, with driver so smart and so growchy, I knew in a moment, it must be St. Nick,

St. Nick had just come through the door, but when I saw him, he looked skinny, I came to him, then he got a hammer and bonked me on the head, then I got a concussion for 5 years, and that's why I never liked St. Nick.

WARNING VULGAR LANGUAGE

HE WAS A MOTHER ****ING ***** AHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID I TRUST UUUU! LITTLE ****!

Bye guys, I'll be banned for a bit should've kept my language inside...

Trollrage
12-25-2014, 09:12 PM
T'was the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nick soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter's nap, when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below, when, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature sports car and eight tiny sacks of expensive things, with driver so smart and so growchy, I knew in a moment, it must be St. Nick,

St. Nick had just come through the door, but when I saw him, he looked skinny, I came to him, then he got a hammer and bonked me on the head, then I got a concussion for 5 years, and that's why I never liked St. Nick.

WARNING VULGAR LANGUAGE

HE WAS A MOTHER ****ING ***** AHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID I TRUST UUUU! LITTLE ****!

Bye guys, I'll be banned for a bit should've kept my language inside...

1/10 would not bang this story.

Tech
12-25-2014, 09:14 PM
1/10 would not bang this story.

Thx for 10/10 #dewritos #dewritowithit #420blazeit

Cazar
12-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Cool story brah