PDA

View Full Version : The Nth Day of Christmas! (FORUM GAME)

Areodax
12-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Here are the rules in my ship, mateys.

Sing "The Twelve Days" of Christmas, but make it however you like, and you have to copy the last post above you. Like so:

Player 1: On the 1st day of X-Mas a forumer said to me, Mother Solorien is on a tree.

Player 2: On the Second day of x-mas a forumer said to me, 2 developers and Mother Solorien is on a Tree!!

The goal? There's no end, but if we can make it to the 12th day without botching it up, great! I'll start.

On the first day of Christmas a forumer said to me, there's a rubber duck on my bathtub.

Bejewled
12-26-2014, 04:34 PM

Sing "The Twelve Days" of Christmas, but make it however you like, and you have to copy the last post above you. Like so:

Player 1: On the 1st day of X-Mas a forumer said to me, Mother Solorien is on a tree.

Player 2: On the Second day of x-mas a forumer said to me, 2 developers and Mother Solorien is on a Tree!!

The goal? There's no end, but if we can make it to the 12th day without botching it up, great! I'll start.

On the first day of Christmas a forumer said to me, there's a rubber duck on my bathtub.

On the second day of Christmas a fourumer said to me , there's a server restart rage and there's a rubber duck on my bathtub

Vampireboy000
12-26-2014, 09:14 PM
On the second day of Christmas a fourumer said to me , there's a server restart rage and there's a rubber duck on my bathtub

On the third day of Christmas a forumer said too me , VampireBoy died, there's a server restart rage and there's a rubber duck on my bathtub

EasykGT
12-26-2014, 09:27 PM
On the third day of Christmas a forumer said too me , VampireBoy died, there's a server restart rage and there's a rubber duck on my bathtub

On the fourth day of Christmas a forumer said to me, SilentDogs bites, VampireBoy died, there's a server restart rage and there's a rubber duck on my bathtub.

Shadin Siddique
12-26-2014, 09:31 PM
On the 5th day of Christmas, a forumers said to me,Silentdog's bite,VampireBoyy died,,server restart rage and a rubber duck on a tree

Vampireboy000
12-26-2014, 09:33 PM

Congratulations we botched it up :crazy:

craft3d
12-26-2014, 09:36 PM
On the 5th day of Christmas, a forumers said to me,Silentdog's bite,VampireBoyy died,,server restart rage and a rubber duck on a tree

On the 6th day of Christmas, some noobs gave to me, SilentDogs bite, VampireBoy died, a server restart rage and a rubber duck on a tree.

much confuse