PDA

View Full Version : Why do new forums talk so...wierd?

EasykGT
12-27-2014, 01:59 AM
I dont wanna judge thier grammar or anything but anytime I meet a new forumer they talk like:
"got some people got scammed by Acid , because never check the name of seed during trade . Please Change Daisy Seed Design "
or
"Help, griffon12 is scamer, he scamm my 2 wls, ban him mod, dont wan other ppl to be scamm by him''

They always talk like...I cant even understand what they say...

Edmund
12-27-2014, 02:00 AM
I dont wanna judge thier grammar or anything but anytime I meet a new forumer they talk like:
"got some people got scammed by Acid , because never check the name of seed during trade . Please Change Daisy Seed Design "
or
"Help, griffon12 is scamer, he scamm my 2 wls, ban him mod, dont wan other ppl to be scamm by him''

Ay, not all newer forumers are all brainless.

roknad
12-27-2014, 02:02 AM
Yeah they talk like you.

Edmund
12-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Yeah they talk like you.

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/pezking200/black_guy_eating_cereal.gif

Drearys
12-27-2014, 02:07 AM
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/pezking200/black_guy_eating_cereal.gif

You experimenting with gifs?

Linkoftime
12-27-2014, 02:11 AM
or

I wasn't like that when I was new

JOCY2211
12-27-2014, 02:13 AM
It's weird instead of wierd XD lol sorry

Drearys
12-27-2014, 02:13 AM
I wasn't like that when I was new

I was a bit obnoxious and spammy in my first hundred posts...

WOOWOOWOO
12-27-2014, 02:49 AM
I wasn't really spam when I started..I think.:whistling:

Because they think this "Magical place" is where we care about who scammed who

Splushie
12-27-2014, 02:50 AM
becus im lazy to freakin type properly

Edmund
12-27-2014, 02:53 AM
You experimenting with gifs?

Nah, not really. 4channn

Splushie
Nah, not really. 4channn

are u coherence

Cyanogen
I'm not certain to what my grammar was like when I first joined the forums, a long(ish) time ago..

EasykGT
12-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Yeah they talk like you.

I looked through your posts and you talk worst then me....:crazy:

roknad
12-27-2014, 03:03 AM

xd lol

Mr.Hankey
12-27-2014, 03:09 AM

rektttttttttttttt

- - - Updated - - -

are u coherence

You type like FreeSamples.

GummiBear64
12-27-2014, 03:11 AM
I was a bit obnoxious and spammy in my first hundred posts...

I was a bit obnoxious and spammy in my first 5,000 posts or so...

I mean, I still am. XD

Edmund
12-27-2014, 03:18 AM
rektttttttttttttt

- - - Updated - - -

You type like FreeSamples.

alt confirmed lmao

Syberg
12-27-2014, 03:18 AM
EasykGT, before you start complaining about other's grammar check out your own. When you understand how to write a sentence correctly it is a lot easier to understand what others says! And nowadays I am amazed with our newbies, as much as I see there are a lot more people who actually use correction things and normal grammar (it does not mean no one do mistakes, we are humans, we are supposed to) it is a lot more enjoyable to use forum when it is so clean as it is now. Apart from very few Growtopians everyone cares about grammar, writes posts to say something, not like a few months ago when everyone tried to get more posts than other forumers... I think you should say thanks to LyveWyre (sorry if I have made a mistake in your name, it is pretty unique) for his grammar guide and to all forumers who actually care about what they write! It is fun to see how forums are evolving!

GummiBear64
12-27-2014, 03:21 AM
EasykGT, before you start complaining about other's grammar check out your own. When you understand how to write a sentence correctly it is a lot easier to understand what others says! And nowadays I am amazed with our newbies, as much as I see there are a lot more people who actually use correction things and normal grammar (it does not mean no one do mistakes, we are humans, we are supposed to) it is a lot more enjoyable to use forum when it is so clean as it is now. Apart from very few Growtopians everyone cares about grammar, writes posts to say something, not like a few months ago when everyone tried to get more posts than other forumers... I think you should say thanks to LyveWyre (sorry if I have made a mistake in your name, it is pretty unique) for his grammar guide and to all forumers who actually care about what they write! It is fun to see how forums are evolving!
Grammar saves lives.
"Let's eat Grandma."
"Let's eat, Grandma."

Bejewled
12-27-2014, 04:01 AM
Mhm..maybe you should check out you write and spell.Also correct your so to be called grammar please?

They hypocriticism is real.

Let me correct that for you.

Mhm.. Maybe you should check out (didn't put the word how here)you write and spell.(didn't put a space here)Also(didn't put a comma here)correct your so called (not so to be called) grammar please?

Mr.Hankey
12-27-2014, 04:03 AM
Mhm..maybe you should check out you write and spell.Also correct your so to be called grammar please?

Mhm.. maybe you should check out you write and spell. Also, correct your so to be called grammar please?**

Spotlight
12-27-2014, 04:29 AM
Or when people offer on your items and they say, "12 wls can?"
LIKE WHAT ARE U SAIYAN BRO.

- - - Updated - - -

Mhm, maybe you should correct your spelling. Also, correct your so called "grammar" please?
Bro, your grammar is worse.

Magicalfishy
12-27-2014, 04:36 AM
Or when people offer on your items and they say, "12 wls can?"
LIKE WHAT ARE U SAIYAN BRO.

- - - Updated - - -

Mhm, maybe you should correct your spelling. Also, correct your so called "grammar" please?
Bro, your grammar is worse.

Keep in mind 85% (estimate) of Growtopians are under the age of 10.

Either that, or they lack education.

Mr.Hankey
12-27-2014, 06:42 AM
Keep in mind 85% (estimate) of Growtopians are under the age of 10.

Either that, or they lack education.

Thing is, he was trying to correct that other guy. Whilst his grammar was bad.

Maryjane
12-27-2014, 07:33 AM
-sigh-

Everyone actually talks in a way it can still be understandable.

Vampireboy000
12-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Because everybody's too lazy too type properly :crazy: welcome too the 21st century where everybody is lazy :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please not have a grammar war here? That would be nice:ninja:

I type properly when I feel like it or when it's a serious matter but the rest of the time...I don't know what I type like I just hit the keys on my touch screen too say things I don't really pay attention too how I type :crazy::crazy::crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys you've seen cloudy with a chance of meatballs right? I type like Flynn but not as fast :crazy:

radusavin366
12-27-2014, 08:54 AM
or

I was one like them,reporting scammers on the forums, I changed, I understand, I hate myself, I'm useless ;-;