PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Live Anywhere in the World, Where Would You Live?

tony26
05-08-2013, 09:56 AM
If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be? (It can't be the country you currently live in)

I pick Sweden. I would go there for a lot of reasons but I heard it is a really nice country, with good people. It's kinda weird because to me Europe is made up of Britain, France and Germany and all the other countries are kinda meshed together and I can't really find something that defines them from others. So, in that sense, I'd also live in Sweden for the cultural and educational experience...

Second on my list would be Greenland. I've always wondered what it's like to live in a country where there is less than a quater of a person per square km.

What about you?

Cruz Giselbert
05-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I wanna live in the jungle coukd be fun swinging trees To trees

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
05-08-2013, 10:33 PM
If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be? (It can't be the country you currently live in)

I pick Sweden. I would go there for a lot of reasons but I heard it is a really nice country, with good people. It's kinda weird because to me Europe is made up of Britain, France and Germany and all the other countries are kinda meshed together and I can't really find something that defines them from others. So, in that sense, I'd also live in Sweden for the cultural and educational experience...

Second on my list would be Greenland. I've always wondered what it's like to live in a country where there is less than a quater of a person per square km.

What about you?

Um, idk really.
[QUOTE=Cruz Giselbert]I wanna live in the jungle coukd be fun swinging trees To trees[QUOTE]

You wouldn't survive...

TheDoctor
05-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Maybe in England always wanted to live there.... Or maybe France...

Cloudier
05-10-2013, 02:58 AM
That's a hard one......

Australia or Canada...I've always liked those places.

Marosa Minnie
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
I've always been fascinated by Egypt and Antarctica.
I'm not sure I'd like to live there full time though.

Neonscraft
05-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I just wanna go back to America :( I haven't seen it in 11 years :(

Paws
05-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Here's a list

Australia (I just love it, but I hate the plane ride over there)
Mexico (I wanna learn Spanish)
Canada (but I live there already)
England (I've been to London on VK and I loved it)
France (good think I speak french)
Switzerland (I lived there, I wanna learn German)
Greece (It's beautiful there)

Ludo
05-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Can I pretend I don't live in England and choose England? No? Fine...

I'd choose to live on a boat. I've always wanted to travel, so why not live everywhere :o
~ Ludo

Ilikecats
05-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I would like to live on a private island to my self

syrup
05-13-2013, 01:24 AM
I've always wanted to go to Italy, or New Zealand.

Flame_Rex
05-13-2013, 04:36 PM
I would prefer more safer countries. Like Italy or UK and more.

RedwoodGirl
05-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Australia. <3

Seraphim
05-13-2013, 11:37 PM
Japan. You would not be able to even begin to fathom how much I like sushi.

RedwoodGirl
05-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Japan. You would not be able to even begin to fathom how much I like sushi.

Omg I love sushi too. XD

IAmABrodie
05-14-2013, 04:36 AM
Hmm, if i could live anywhere.. i'd probably move back to Egypt :)
Most people don't know this, but i'm actually 50% Egyptian :ninja:.

Popokpoke
05-14-2013, 11:15 AM
japan to try and meet seth :b

RedwoodGirl
05-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Hmm, if i could live anywhere.. i'd probably move back to Egypt :)
Most people don't know this, but i'm actually 50% Egyptian :ninja:.

Coolio Egypt sounds nice. :o

LeTroll
05-16-2013, 07:51 AM
Germany.
My uncle is German.
Cousins are half-chinese and half-german but one of my cousins from their family is half-chinese and half american, becuz of a previous marriage my aut had @.@

Or maybe england... looks awesome with that british accent today, my lad. Also has OUR FOUNDING FATHERS. Cept for Arthur Phillip and stuff... ".

Not china, my coo(country of origin)
Guess why...(hint: Can I see something brown in the street? About a few centimeters wide?)

Gurregris
05-16-2013, 03:55 PM

What about you?

I live in Sweden and you're right, it's kinda cool.
I would like to live in England, Singapore or the US I think. I like England because they make those really awesome scones and I love them :sweatdrop:

Ludo
05-16-2013, 04:04 PM
I live in Sweden and you're right, it's kinda cool.
I would like to live in England, Singapore or the US I think. I like England because they make those really awesome scones and I love them :sweatdrop:

I've only had scones once here in England (it's scones with a long 'o', not a short one for those who are mistaken). But tea with biscuits is a daily thing for me ;) not sure that many English families do this but at 7:30 it's tea time :D kinda like a tea party.
~ Ludo

minha1234
05-16-2013, 10:20 PM
I guess I would like to live in

- Australia (I feel this place is awesome)

- Greek (Don't know why, but I've always been fascinated by Greek and its mythology)

- Japan (Like INightmareI, I'm a manga fan :3)

RedwoodGirl
05-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Canada. yupz.

Paws
05-17-2013, 10:55 PM
I've only had scones once here in England (it's scones with a long 'o', not a short one for those who are mistaken). But tea with biscuits is a daily thing for me ;) not sure that many English families do this but at 7:30 it's tea time :D kinda like a tea party.
~ Ludo

Try a croissant, I don't know if you have those in England. I know they have them in Switzerland because I lived there.

It basically looks like this:5595

If you have a choice of what kind, I recommend the one with a long chocolate chunk in the middle. It tastes amazing. It should look like this:

I know I can get them in Canada but they aren't as good as the ones in Europe.

Canada. yupz.

I agree. I'd like to live there too... wait.

Yep, it's cool here. It's very safe too.

Ludo
05-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Try a croissant, I don't know if you have those in England. I know they have them in Switzerland because I lived there.

It basically looks like this:5595

If you have a choice of what kind, I recommend the one with a long chocolate chunk in the middle. It tastes amazing. It should look like this:

I know I can get them in Canada but they aren't as good as the ones in Europe.

I agree. I'd like to live there too... wait.

Yep, it's cool here. It's very safe too.

Ahah I've had em before, I must agree they are lovely, but I prefer them without the chocolate :d
~ Ludo

Paws
05-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Ahah I've had em before, I must agree they are lovely, but I prefer them without the chocolate :d
~ LudoYa, it was my favourite food in Switzerland.

I guess not everybody is a chocolate person, I am though.

Swertip
05-18-2013, 12:18 AM
I would like to live in South Korea. My friend told me its a pretty nice place the way he described it to me. true fact about me-Strangely, I don't remember going to South Korea even though I am one myself. Strange, isn't it?

Crimson Eagle
05-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Ya, it was my favourite food in Switzerland.

I guess not everybody is a chocolate person, I am though.

I love toasted croissants with ham, cheese and tomato. Every Saturday morning I ride my bike to the nearest Café just to get one! (And sometimes I grab two, even three, even four!)

Unophishal23
05-18-2013, 02:02 AM
I would choose Australia.

I dont know, it just seems like a place to relax and just have fun. Hope I can visit one day!

If I had a second choice, it would probably be England.

iChuckNorris
05-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Australia (even though I'm there already) because it barely has any war (DOESN'T MEAN YOU TERRORISTS OUT THERE READING THIS HAVE TO BOMB AUSTRALIA!!!). Lol other than that I'd go to France cause i'm learning french. Other than that it is America cause of disneyland.

James Nathaniel Vasquez
05-21-2013, 01:17 PM
~ Ludo

What I like chocolate (I'm a chocolate guy :3)

The11Who
05-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Live in Northampton, Britain. <-- Hometown of Matt Smith :D