PDA

View Full Version : STYX is illuminati?!

Stains
12-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Check his profile pic.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?101915-STYX

Areodax
12-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Check his profile pic.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?101915-STYX

(Plays the X Files theme)

Mark Chong
12-29-2014, 01:09 PM
That photo doe
Dun dun dun.....

Venus
12-29-2014, 03:46 PM
No offense, but in my opinion, the illuminati jokes are getting annoying a/f

STYX is a curse word . The curse meant the curse of the pharoh . the pahroh lives under a pyramid with illumanti symbol . Lumanti confirmed

GBA
12-29-2014, 05:25 PM
I find this a cool picture.

iShadowAngel
12-29-2014, 05:28 PM
I fund vay it is ilumanato! We all guys started to say bad stuff to STYX and he got mad at us and he turned to Illuminati. He will kill us! He will destory the game! (Imn just kidding).

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

GBA
12-29-2014, 05:31 PM
I fund vay it is ilumanato! We all guys started to say bad stuff to STYX and he got mad at us and he turned to Illuminati. He will kill us! He will destory the game! (Imn just kidding).

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
TheKill69 is... Uh oh.

Mahmoud
12-29-2014, 05:32 PM
STYX isn't Illuminati you silly...

*RUN STYX RUN BEFORE THEY SEE YOU*

CoryT
12-29-2014, 05:37 PM
No offense, but in my opinion, the illuminati jokes are getting annoying a/f

Ikr. People always link stuff to the illuminati like money to vehicles. Seriously, can we stop with the illuminati jokes...it's too old

Btw Styx might come from Greek mythology because in the Odyssey, someone had to cross river Styx...which is a vast river made of lost souls and demons. Charon is the navigator across River Styx

Styx might also be originated in Egypt ...but I don't know yet:confused:

TheHelper
12-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Stop with the Illuminati jokes... :panic:

Shadin Siddique
12-29-2014, 06:44 PM
According to my English Reader (Don't judge) if I'm wrong,Styx means Blue fire or Lake of fire or Blue fire lake.

GBA
12-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Ikr. People always link stuff to the illuminati like money to vehicles. Seriously, can we stop with the illuminati jokes...it's too old

Btw Styx might come from Greek mythology because in the Odyssey, someone had to cross river Styx...which is a vast river made of lost souls and demons. Charon is the navigator across River Styx

Styx might also be originated in Egypt ...but I don't know yet:confused:

New Link Game?

Legend of Zelda: CoryT to the Past.

- - - Updated - - -

According to my English Reader (Don't judge) if I'm wrong,Styx means Blue fire or Lake of fire or Blue fire lake.

Explains his item.

CoryT
12-29-2014, 11:23 PM
New Link Game?

Legend of Zelda: CoryT to the Past.

- - - Updated - - -

Explains his item.

Legend of zelda a link to the past has the best synthetic music in it's time

BtW it was somewhat a common name in egypt

[Goldshard]
12-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Wait a second.... There are 14 posts on this thread and two of those posts say: STOP WITH THE ILLUMINATI JOKES. 2-14= 12. This is the twelve month of the year. 12-365= 353. 353 is the number of times mahoumud mentioned frogs this year. You see it all connects. Frogs are usually green. Green is a color. Color is sometimes spelled Colour. The U sort of looks like a closed eye. Example: U_U. But when that eye opens.... No... It can't be! The eyes color is green. There are 5 letters in green. 5 times twelve is 60. 60x3= 180. All the angles in a triangle have to be 180.... The eye. The triangle. Could it be? It is. Illuminate unconfirmed. It just makes a poked eye..... THAT HAD TO CLOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE LETTER U THAT EQUALS ALL OF THIS. Illuminati actually confirmed.

CoryT
12-29-2014, 11:30 PM
;1069630']Wait a second.... There are 14 posts on this thread and two of those posts say: STOP WITH THE ILLUMINATI JOKES. 2-14= 12. This is the twelve month of the year. 12-365= 353. 353 is the number of times mahoumud mentioned frogs this year. You see it all connects. Frogs are usually green. Green is a color. Color is sometimes spelled Colour. The U sort of looks like a closed eye. Example: U_U. But when that eye opens.... No... It can't be! The eyes color is green. There are 5 letters in green. 5 times twelve is 60. 60x3= 180. All the angles in a triangle have to be 180.... The eye. The triangle. Could it be? It is. Illuminate unconfirmed. It just makes a poked eye..... THAT HAD TO CLOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE LETTER U THAT EQUALS ALL OF THIS. Illuminati actually confirmed.

*slams door*

GBA
12-30-2014, 01:43 AM
;1069630']Wait a second.... There are 14 posts on this thread and two of those posts say: STOP WITH THE ILLUMINATI JOKES. 2-14= 12. This is the twelve month of the year. 12-365= 353. 353 is the number of times mahoumud mentioned frogs this year. You see it all connects. Frogs are usually green. Green is a color. Color is sometimes spelled Colour. The U sort of looks like a closed eye. Example: U_U. But when that eye opens.... No... It can't be! The eyes color is green. There zare 5 letters in green. 5 times twelve is 60. 60x3= 180. All the angles in a triangle have to be 180.... The eye. The triangle. Could it be? It is. Illuminate unconfirmed. It just makes a poked eye..... THAT HAD TO CLOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE LETTER U THAT EQUALS ALL OF THIS. Illuminati actually confirmed.

By the way... Illuminati isn't that bad...

(Please don't kill me, guys.)

Shadin Siddique
12-31-2014, 07:38 AM
I think STYX comes from the Ancient River Styx. I think it's either Greek or Roman.

It's greek