PDA

View Full Version : A Loving Message to a Bullied Female

Rezzurect
12-29-2014, 11:00 PM
As some may of heard, there is a female named hannah. She gets bullied on an app/website called instagram, she did not have any idea how to deal with these bullies until a celebrity named Taylor Swift stepped in and took her time to send hannah a loving message.. If you would like to take your time and read what she had wrote you may visit the URL below :3
http://theviralera.com/she-was-bullied-on-instagram-until-a-celebrity-decided-to-step-in-and-this-happened/

atwistoffate
12-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Gets bullied on Instagram > Still stays on Instagram to get bullied

Stupid logic

Rezzurect
12-29-2014, 11:22 PM
Gets bullied on Instagram > Still stays on Instagram to get bullied

Stupid logic

Well taylor swift has obviousy lowered the amount of bullied hannah recieves. She may have made quite alot of friends on Instagram that she may not want to lose.

atwistoffate
12-29-2014, 11:23 PM
Well taylor swift has obviousy lowered the amount of bullied hannah recieves. She may have made quite alot of friends on Instagram that she may not want to lose.

Yea... She may have made quite a lot of *Fake* friends that no one wants to keep

Rezzurect
12-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Yea... She may have made quite a lot of *Fake* friends that no one wants to keep

Look, I'm not trying to start arguments just because of one regular forum post.. But can you predict her life or something?

atwistoffate
12-29-2014, 11:40 PM
Look, I'm not trying to start arguments just because of one regular forum post.. But can you predict her life or something?

No but people who are victims of cyber bullying like this are stupid...

Rezzurect
12-29-2014, 11:43 PM
No but people who are victims of cyber bullying like this are stupid...

Some can be, Some cannot.. But i may have to agree with you on this one..

Rezzurect
12-30-2014, 02:43 AM
If you're getting cyber bullied, stop being such a wuss and just ignore them or remove them as your friends..... If they bully you in school, tell your teacher!

Well said bud :3

Harnm
12-30-2014, 02:46 AM
"They hate us cuz they ain us" -David Skylark :The Interview: