PDA

View Full Version : What bugs me most on the forums

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 01:27 AM
I tell 4 things that bugs me on the forums.

1. Always when moderator/developer/famous person makes a thread, everyone agrees. It's really annoying when people can't tell their honest opinions:nope:
2. ''Mini-Mods'' are probably some young kids who wants mod powers. They thinks that they become a mod when they writes a thread where they say that they wants to be mods.
3. Scam reports are annoying. Especially when famous person does one. Everyone are like ''I'm so sad for you, i give you world lock :)'' but when some random forumer does one, everyone are like ''Haha, its your own fault you got scammed noob''.
4. Infractions sometimes happens for reason; not following the rules. But sometimes moderators has to check too, if anything is wrong. (I don't remember these forumers' names) Once some forumer said that Solorien is beautiful. Then that forumer got an reply where replier said ''I ship it:crazy:'' and replier got an infraction. For Mods; If you see something like that and don't know what it means, just google it! It isn't that hard.

Have a good night and i start hunting the Security Guard with my friends again. See you!:wave:

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 01:43 AM
ok added 1 more

CoryT
01-02-2015, 02:02 AM
I agree

...but... nvm I agree

SCOOBYDOOFAN
01-02-2015, 02:22 AM
You have some valid points and I agree with them.

TheDarkWolf
01-02-2015, 02:26 AM
1. Always when moderator/developer/famous person makes a thread, everyone agrees. It's really annoying when people can't tell their honest opinions:nope:

lol

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?29720-People-following-famous-people-like-sheep

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 04:31 AM
lol

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?29720-People-following-famous-people-like-sheep

Why'd you link that thread?

TheDarkWolf
01-02-2015, 04:33 AM
Why'd you link that thread?

Reminded me of it.. Also congratulations on posting something not related to the freddy fazbear stuff you always do.. :p

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 04:34 AM
Reminded me of it.. Also congratulations on posting something not related to the freddy fazbear stuff you always do.. :p

Thanksgiving comes this year early! If you know what i mean...

CoryT
01-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Thanksgiving comes this year early! If you know what i mean...

ikr i ordered a pizza

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 05:32 AM
ikr i ordered a pizza

Sorry, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is open only for Night Guards at Nights, just sign up and your part of me, ugh i mean Part of our family!