PDA

View Full Version : i cri

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 07:33 PM
I dun cri anymore! Old me is BACK, no more Freddy Fazbear! Just old ParkourDevil. What ParkourDevil even means?

~Rapidfire~
01-02-2015, 07:34 PM
For last couple of months i started acting like myself. I got an infraction from Hamumu, then i got infraction from Play(today) for swearing, and it will never expire.
I am Freddy Fazbear, and i will cri now. 2 infractions in 2 weeks. I'm not doing too good ;_;

Please stop pretending to be Freddy.

Brys
01-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Please stop pretending to be Freddy.

That's like telling me to stop being Batman. But yea, stuffing people in suits on almost every post you make is annoying.

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 07:39 PM
That's like telling me to stop being Batman. But yea, stuffing people in suits on almost every post you make is annoying.

I sing kids every day, lets CELEBRATE!

~Rapidfire~
01-02-2015, 07:41 PM

I'm okay with you being batman.

It's just that this guy won't shut up when neccicary

Brys
01-02-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm okay with you being batman.

It's just that this guy won't shut up when neccicary

Yea, that's true. I agree

craft3d
01-02-2015, 07:49 PM
For last couple of months i started acting like myself. I got an infraction from Hamumu, then i got infraction from Play(today) for swearing, and it will never expire.
I am Freddy Fazbear, and i will cri now. 2 infractions in 2 weeks. I'm not doing too good ;_;
I think i should start being helpful again, instead of Freddy fazbear.

Stop being that stupid bear. Its over.

SAMDACAT
01-02-2015, 07:50 PM
I think i should start being helpful again, instead of Freddy fazbear.

Lol. Your game sucks. I played it and I finished it in like 20 minutes with no fails. Your friends are wusses.

Sheth
01-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Well maybe take a step back to think why you got those infractions. Stop using the fact that you're pretending to be Freddy to act so irrational and rude towards people and religions.

ParkourDevil
01-02-2015, 07:55 PM
I dun cri anymore! Old me is BACK, no more Freddy Fazbear! Just old ParkourDevil. What ParkourDevil even means?

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe take a step back to think why you got those infractions. Stop using the fact that you're pretending to be Freddy to act so irrational and rude towards people and religions.

I NEVER WAS RUDE TOWARDS OTHERS RELIGIONS! HOW DARE YOU?! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS A JEWISH I ONLY MENTIONED CARTMAN! I ASKED SORRY MANY TIMES BUT EVERY TIME HE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP AND KILL MYSELF!

- - - Updated - - -

I stop being Freddy Fazbear anyways.