PDA

View Full Version : Selling tf items.

ScarFin
01-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Hallu,is there any tf2 players?? I wanted to say that im selling 100 slot backpack expander. if u buy it msg me in forums.Items in grow only! And good items.We'll talk more there.

- - - Updated - - -

Hallu,is there any tf2 players?? I wanted to say that im selling 100 slot backpack expander. if u buy it msg me in forums.Items in grow only! And good items.We'll talk more there.everything will be recorded,and ill upload here if someone buys. so 100% no scam.

x64iCoRE_
01-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Hallu,is there any tf2 players?? I wanted to say that im selling 100 slot backpack expander. if u buy it msg me in forums.Items in grow only! And good items.We'll talk more there.

- - - Updated - - -

everything will be recorded,and ill upload here if someone buys. so 100% no scam.

- - - Updated - - -

everything will be recorded,and ill upload here if someone buys. so 100% no scam.
This isn't allowed...

optimuswhat
01-02-2015, 09:40 PM
You're selling an item you got for free?
Wow.

x64iCoRE_
01-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Wow.

You gave it him?

ScarFin
01-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Wow.
Yeah,i sell it cuz i dont need it..
But someone maybe needs it so i sell it for people who need it..

TheDarkWolf
01-02-2015, 09:49 PM
You aren't allowed to sell items in Growtopia for anything else outside the game...

If you could then everything I have would've been transferred to league by now..

KillaFlameForumAccount
01-02-2015, 09:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

This violates /rules.
Growtopia items cannot be exchanged for anything non-growtopian.(I am probably the 4th person to say this.)
Also, how can we be sure you are recording and not scamming?
Why would some-one turn themselves in, and actually upload a video of themselves scamming, and risk being banned?
Sorry, but this all seems too unbelievable, and almost scam-like.

ScarFin
01-02-2015, 10:04 PM
...Im not scamming anyone im saying again..Gosh..I could even give the item first,then other guy gives other items..

TheDarkWolf
01-02-2015, 10:21 PM
...Im not scamming anyone im saying again..Gosh..I could even give the item first,then other guy gives other items..

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE NOT SCAMMING. I quote, 'gosh'..

The rules just want the players that have quit's items to sit there rotting away..

HunterHell
01-02-2015, 10:26 PM

- - - Updated - - -

As others said, yes, this is against the /rules, regardless if it's a scam or not. It might seem crazy to just forbid that but hey, there were a lot of people scamming like that.
I'd recommend to just not make posts about it or SB.