YAY I'm too excited for dis!

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm right this is Freddy. Hm

Mark Chong
01-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Really? Ooooooo, cheers! Where's Fredi... I mean Freddy:crazy:

ParkourDevil
01-03-2015, 09:27 AM
That's GOLDEN FREDDY! I MEAN LOOK AT IT!
Golden Freddy is Fredbear!

PolarisHD
01-03-2015, 09:30 AM
It looks like an aggressive dog mascot to me :/

Dark_Heat
01-03-2015, 09:30 AM
:excl: Theory alert - regarding the teaser and game 3 lore! :excl:

Ok, so we already know its set in the future, well it was found in the source code of Scott's website (30 years?). And look at that creepy picture of, an animatronic, looks like golden freddy. Well, there was also the message " Only one. " Well these might mix together. And there was the 3.. Also them " I'm still here. "

Open the spoiler to MOVEEE OOOONNNN:

You're the original security guard, stressing out during your night shift. Animatronics are trying to get you, but you had to take this job, you're low on money.. you wonder why you valued money over your life. Well, you'd starve anyway. On your 4th night, you listen to the message from the Phone Guy, the one person who's been guiding you the whole way, though you wonder what happened to him, did he retire? But today's call was different, from what it sounded like, he was abducted by mostly all (nearly) of the old animatronics. And then, he was stuffed in to a suit. But one sentence he said caught your mind,

" Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*. " .

" I'm going to hold out until somebody checks. "

" Check the suits. "

He was aware of his end. But you shrugged it off, you don't want anymore trouble. You IGNORED a request for help. He could've been alive.

After your 5th day shift, the pizzeria was shutting down. It was abandoned, you needed the maintain the place for a bit longer since the place was shutting down, not shut down. ( night 7 is not part of the story )

30 years in the future the place is reopened but shut down soon, because no one would go there due to the earlier incidents, all the animatronics were taken away and you were left to guard the place until it shut own ONCE again. But there was one left. Only one. The phone guy, struck by madness being stuck in a suit for so long was planning his revenge for you. He waited for 30 years, you never came. His teeth on his fazbear suit, bloody. His eyes, as real as can be. There is only one left. He waited. " I'm still here.. " he muttered so many times. When it was closed the first time. He couldn't tell anyone.. " I'm still here. " , when it closes again.. he won't be as polite as next time. He won't say " I'm still here... " as if he was being abandoned. He tried to stack intact, with his sanity but no more. He isn't the phone guy anymore..

You never checked on him due to being greedy, due to being selfish.. Only caring for your own safety. You never did. And now " I'm still here.. "

HE
WILL
GET
REVENGE.

I might've messed a few things up..

Mahmoud
01-03-2015, 09:31 AM
It looks like an aggressive dog mascot to me :/

Bear*
it's freddy m8
he will eat u can't u see the blood .

ParkourDevil
01-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Bear*
it's freddy m8
he will eat u can't u see the blood .

Brighten the image (a lot) and you see number 3 in bottom right!

Mahmoud
01-03-2015, 09:34 AM
:excl: Theory alert - regarding the teaser and game 3 lore! :excl:

Ok, so we already know its set in the future, well it was found in the source code of Scott's website (30 years?). And look at that creepy picture of, an animatronic, looks like golden freddy. Well, there was also the message " Only one. " Well these might mix together. And there was the 3.. Also them " I'm still here. "

Open the spoiler to MOVEEE OOOONNNN:

You're the original security guard, stressing out during your night shift. Animatronics are trying to get you, but you had to take this job, you're low on money.. you wonder why you valued money over your life. Well, you'd starve anyway. On your 4th night, you listen to the message from the Phone Guy, the one person who's been guiding you the whole way, though you wonder what happened to him, did he retire? But today's call was different, from what it sounded like, he was abducted by mostly all (nearly) of the old animatronics. And then, he was stuffed in to a suit. But one sentence he said caught your mind,

" Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*. " .

" I'm going to hold out until somebody checks. "

" Check the suits. "

He was aware of his end. But you shrugged it off, you don't want anymore trouble. You IGNORED a request for help. He could've been alive.

After your 5th day shift, the pizzeria was shutting down. It was abandoned, you needed the maintain the place for a bit longer since the place was shutting down, not shut down. ( night 7 is not part of the story )

30 years in the future the place is reopened but shut down soon, because no one would go there due to the earlier incidents, all the animatronics were taken away and you were left to guard the place until it shut own ONCE again. But there was one left. Only one. The phone guy, struck by madness being stuck in a suit for so long was planning his revenge for you. He waited for 30 years, you never came. His teeth on his fazbear suit, bloody. His eyes, as real as can be. There is only one left. He waited. " I'm still here.. " he muttered so many times. When it was closed the first time. He couldn't tell anyone.. " I'm still here. " , when it closes again.. he won't be as polite as next time. He won't say " I'm still here... " as if he was being abandoned. He tried to stack intact, with his sanity but no more. He isn't the phone guy anymore..

You never checked on him due to being greedy, due to being selfish.. Only caring for your own safety. You never did. And now " I'm still here.. "

HE
WILL
GET
REVENGE.

I might've messed a few things up..

lol why would the phone guy come and get me if there is a different night guard in both games...
I think it mostly will be a sequel for FNaF 1.

~Rapidfire~
01-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Well, just went on Scott's website and found this:
Omg I can't wait for fnaf3...

Post any other teasers you find here... C:

Make sure they're legit though. :3

lol I can't believe you guys didn't figure this out.

That's the murderer in the suit.

Havoc
01-03-2015, 06:39 PM
I think it will take place in Fredbear's Family Diner as a prequel.

HerobrineFan
01-03-2015, 06:43 PM
lol I can't believe you guys didn't figure this out.

That's the murderer in the suit.

^^^^^^^

Purple Guyyyy

26FtW26
01-03-2015, 06:55 PM
It must be FNAF3, I downloaded the image and it's called"fnaf3.jpg" by default. I see you had brightened it... I don't think it's golden freddy. I think it's a forgotten animatronic.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^

Purple Guyyyy

Well, in FNAF1 YOU are the murderer, but whatever.

Havoc
01-03-2015, 11:26 PM
It must be FNAF3, I downloaded the image and it's called"fnaf3.jpg" by default. I see you had brightened it... I don't think it's golden freddy. I think it's a forgotten animatronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in FNAF1 YOU are the murderer, but whatever.
In FNAF1 the guy who calls you is the murderer. He is also that purple guy in the mini games on FNAF2.

Mark Chong
01-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Wat about the marionette, I tot it was actually the killer, lel

Areodax
01-04-2015, 12:58 AM
MatPat, prepare for another theory, chop-vhop!

Happymeep
01-04-2015, 01:48 AM
i think it will be the sequal (actual AFTER) of the first game

optimuswhat
01-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Scott went from Bible stories to this.
Wow.

Happymeep
01-04-2015, 04:16 AM
^^^^^^^

Purple Guyyyy

Day say dat my crush is u. Dats weird. (It's in that CRUSHES thread)

SCOOBYDOOFAN
01-04-2015, 04:25 AM
I'm scared... And ready for it.

BlaZinG
01-04-2015, 05:01 AM
Someone plez send me da link of da official website, I can't find it.

Importance
01-04-2015, 09:48 AM

totally legit