PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6 or Galaxy Note 4?

Importance
01-04-2015, 01:17 PM
After I get into Secondary school my mum will give me a new phone, so from your experience, iPhone or GN4?

ScarFin
01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Iphone 6 10 charss

ILimeGreen
IPhone Androids suck (never had one) i have had only iPhones and they're best

L33t
I would say GN4

Mark Chong
01-04-2015, 01:39 PM
IPhone 6 no gud
I go for GN4

optimuswhat
01-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Well, you can't say it sucks if you never had one. That's like saying the water in Florida tastes better than New York's, even though you never had New York's water.

I'd go with the Note 4... But what exactly are you going to do with your phone? All you're asking for is a very bias opinion.

Importance
01-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Well, you can't say it sucks if you never had one. That's like saying the water in Florida tastes better than New York's, even though you never had New York's water.

I'd go with the Note 4... But what exactly are you going to do with your phone? All you're asking for is a very bias opinion.

Well, I like to play games and I hate lag, I love digital art and I love progressive house.

Brys
01-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Well, I like to play games and I hate lag, I love digital art and I love progressive house.

iPhone 6. Get some nice headphones for progressive house.

QuickCrafter
01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
I've experienced both. I'd say GN4 is slightly better than the iphone though. This is coming from someone who prefers androids over ios. So my opinion might be a little biased. Get which one you're use to.

Importance
01-04-2015, 05:27 PM
I've experienced both. I'd say GN4 is slightly better than the iphone though. This is coming from someone who prefers androids over ios. So my opinion might be a little biased. Get which one you're use to.

I have used both a Galaxy Note 2 and an iPhone 4S and currently use a Samsung Hero. I just need your opinions.

craft3d
01-04-2015, 05:28 PM
iPhone 6 sucks. I tried it once, the sound wasn't very good and IOS 8 made it lag. I'd just get the Android phone. More expandable and better sound. All though, Apple is more secure so if your about security, get Apple. But if you don't care about it, get Android as they have better processors for cheaper.

syrup
01-04-2015, 05:29 PM
iPhone: OOOO SHINY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE MUMMY, IT'S JUST SO SHINY.

GN4: New features, extended apps from the appstore (cheaper apps also mind you) and sleek design with built in stylus, and multitask two apps at the same time, etc, etc.

Bottom line, Android gets it right.

EDIT: I've had an iPhone and they are horrible, I'd buy the GN4, I've switch to Android after Apple just started making clone generations.

craft3d
01-04-2015, 05:31 PM

You can't say Androids suck. You've never had one thus proving that you cannot say it sucks because you have not experienced it before.

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone: OOOO SHINY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE MUMMY, IT'S JUST SO SHINY.

GN4: New features, extended apps from the appstore (cheaper apps also mind you) and sleek design with built in stylus, and multitask two apps at the same time, etc, etc.

Bottom line, Android gets it right.

Yush plz!!