PDA

View Full Version : I have TERRIBLE problems..

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 06:21 PM
I want to suicide.

craft3d
01-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Please don't. I don't want to see you go.

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Please don't. I don't want to see you go.

You even dont know me and you probably wont see me because your not "near" me.

PolarisHD
01-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Just read your siggy. I think we're pretty much the same. I often ask myself "Why do I exist? What's the point of living?". I also have no friends irl (I used to, but I lost contact with them). The only thing that's keeping me sane is playing games, music and watching random stuff on the internet.

Try doing something that makes you happy and keep on doing it. Always remember that if there is a problem, there is always a solution. Suicide isn't the answer. It's not worth it.

Tre
01-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Get help. Nobody can help you unless you let them. Suicide is never the answer. You were given a life and you have so much potential!! Don't give up. Life isn't easy for anyone.

I'm sure there are lots of people willing to talk to you, and help you. I could talk to you if you wanted. This seems like a cry for help, and here we are to help you!! :D

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 07:20 PM
If you really dont want to talk about it with your parents you can always go to a psychologist, their job is to make people happy again :)

Anyways, good luck and what ever happens: Suicide isnt the solution. NEVER.

1.My parents dont care about me.
2.psychologist? IVE BEEN THERE FOR 3YEARS
3. What would you do if you had depression for3 Whole Years ehh?
4.I have no friends
5. I Guess im socially ***** up
6.Try handling all of this and get bullied physically..EVERYDAY.

- - - Updated - - -

Get help. Nobody can help you unless you let them. Suicide is never the answer. You were given a life and you have so much potential!! Don't give up. Life isn't easy for anyone.

I'm sure there are lots of people willing to talk to you, and help you. I could talk to you if you wanted. This seems like a cry for help, and here we are to help you!! :D

I do need help thats why i made this thread.

iPotato.
01-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Dear Ukuzz.
Please do not do this. Suicide is something serious.

Friends come and go, but the family is forever
:(
Its not right to do it.
Peace

Shane1343
01-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Never try to fix a temporary problem with a permanent solution. Thats a good phrase for you.

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Dear Ukuzz.
Please do not do this. Suicide is something serious.

Friends come and go, but the family is forever
:(
Its not right to do it.
Peace

Family...If i'd tell you about my family here i'll get an infraction...

Ilikecats
01-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I want to suicide.

Don't a friend I have in grow want to do that also I sure most of u guys heard of her k5m. She was going to kill her self but I stopped her. There is no reason to end ur life at all.

Magicalfishy
01-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Man, the key to happiness is Jesus Christ. The Bible answered all of my life questions. :o

God wouldn't want you to kill yourself whether you believe in Him or not, He doesn't want you to harm the body He gave you. You are never struggling with something you cannot handle, so don't give up! If your family doesn't love you, there are people out there that do care about you, especially me. I would give my life for you bro, and I pray for people like you as often as possible.

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 08:03 PM
1.My parents dont care about me.
2.psychologist? IVE BEEN THERE FOR 3YEARS
3. What would you do if you had depression for3 Whole Years ehh?
4.I have no friends
5. I Guess im socially ***** up
6.Try handling all of this and get bullied physically..EVERYDAY.

Trust me I had the same feeling I didn't know what to do anymore I didn't want to live anymore
My parents hated me I feel alone helpless I've been there. But what got me put of that was music it took me somewhere else at times when I break down i put on my music and it makes me feel like I have someone. Please don't harm yourself no more scars. Plus "inhale the good, exhale the bad" I'm not saying u should smoke weed but if there is no other option u know. I might sound crazy but I only did it 3 times and it calms me down. Just do something that calms u down. They brought u in this world for a reason don't leave the world. If u NEEED to message me I'm here just please don't it's not worth it trust me

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 08:18 PM
suicied isn't going to end probelms that it will make it worse for you family and your friends just remember that you have a great life (I'm just guessing) that poor kids and family wants you have to cherish what you have cause in a blink of an eye it's gone. Think about this your gonna be a mom/dad what if you came home with your child dead she/he killed them selfs because of the situation you are in. How would you feel? Would you feel excited happy? NO! You would be crying stressed out because of the child you have to work double and have to pay for your coffen and everything so wake up please don't let your parents go through that your mom is going to go through a lot that can cause her life away and if you have siblings there gonna ask for you or cry and cut them selfs do you want them to go on like that? And your dad he will have to work double and he would be so stressed just so he can buy your coffen think about it. Do you really want your family to go through that? I bet you don't. And your bestfriend ? He/ she will feel like **** not helping you out she will go to councling everyday! Do you want her to go through that? I bet you don't think twice before you do its 2015 not 2014 make this year a better year stick with the people who make you happy not with the people who judge you and hurt you. Don't kill your self this is just temporary and killing your self isn't going to make a difference. God challenged you to get stronger and better your a strong soldier I'm proud of you. Why? Cause your still here and haven't took your life away. Please don't do it.

Magicalfishy
01-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Let me quote my signature.

"Through it all
Through all the troubled times
Through the heartache
And through the pain
Know that I
Will be there to stand by you
Just like I know you’ll stand by me."

BudderMeow
01-04-2015, 08:28 PM
I want to suicide.

Don't.
You only have 1 chance to live and if you do it, you will NEVER come back.
Think of the people that cares about you. What will they think when they realize you're gone?

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Don't.
You only have 1 chance to live and if you do it, you will NEVER come back.
Think of the people that cares about you. What will they think when they realize you're gone?

Like anyone would..

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Like anyone would..

Ukuzz I may not know you, but I am proud of you. You're still living you have nooo clue how proud I am. Please I beg you don't harm yourself what would everyone say when they hear your name in the announcements about your passing imagine growtopia community we would all be shock. If you are getting bullied don't bring yourself down god put u in this situation for a reason he knows you are strong and he knows you will get stronger. And life will get better someone out there is hurt as well they know that pain talk to them, that person can relate. Who knows they might come to you. You think it's gonna get better by suiciding, it's not it's just going to make things worst I know that. Because my best friend committed suicide I lost her she was my world my smile. But she always told me no matter where I am we are always together. So ukuzz right now is not your time the year barley started don't end it earlier ok :) anyways I'm here buddy just pm me if anything and please don't make me worry ok

Areodax
01-04-2015, 09:36 PM
I used to have depression, no joke.

I feel like I was just in the dark corner, never to be noticed. I had friends, but lost contact with them since I moved to a high school far from my home. I missed the days when me and my friends used to play together outside, playing for days on end after school. It all ended pretty quickly. You aren't the only one experiencing this problem, in fact, many people have depression. Mostly they won't admit it, or hide it to prevent their friends being burdened.

I overcame it because I discovered this game. I have an actual community to interact with. It felt great talking and helping with you all. You were all just as great as my old friends. Even with all the fights, the drama, the complaining, I love this community.

And as for you, Ukuzz, we care about anyone. Don't be sad, we are all here to help. Put down that knife and burn that noose, it isn't worth giving up your life just because you can't overcome a petty challenge that you can solve. There is always a way to solve it. There is no such thing is "no other way". Many overcame depression, and if they can do it, would you? There are suicide hotlines that are there to help, friends that care about you.....Its up to you, your fate is in your hands. But don't kill yourself, its not worth it.

:prophet:

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 09:43 PM
I used to have depression, no joke.

I feel like I was just in the dark corner, never to be noticed. I had friends, but lost contact with them since I moved to a high school far from my home. I missed the days when me and my friends used to play together outside, playing for days on end after school. It all ended pretty quickly. You aren't the only one experiencing this problem, in fact, many people have depression. Mostly they won't admit it, or hide it to prevent their friends being burdened.

I overcame it because I discovered this game. I have an actual community to interact with. It felt great talking and helping with you all. You were all just as great as my old friends. Even with all the fights, the drama, the complaining, I love this community.

And as for you, Ukuzz, we care about anyone. Don't be sad, we are all here to help. Put down that knife and burn that noose, it isn't worth giving up your life just because you can't overcome a petty challenge that you can solve. There is always a way to solve it. There is no such thing is "no other way". Many overcame depression, and if they can do it, would you? There are suicide hotlines that are there to help, friends that care about you.....Its up to you, your fate is in your hands. But don't kill yourself, its not worth it.

:prophet:

How it's not.. Death is a new begininning of something

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 09:46 PM
How dare you try to hurt yourself there are people who wanna take your spot just to live. This is my secret I was in a coma. I'm crying because you wanna take your life when I was trying to fight for it. There are people willing to take your spot please don't go just don't go please...

BudderMeow
01-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Like anyone would..

More people care about you than you think.
Everyone bullies you because they're just jealous. If you kill yourself, you're doing what they want you to do.
No one's forcing you to listen to any negative comments about you.

To be honest, I used to think of commiting suicide too because of all the hate I get. All I did was tell one of my family members (on accident) and my mom decided to call a counslor at school to talk about my problems. And now, I RARELY get offended.
So just talk to a trusted adult. I'm sure they can do whatever to help you feel better.

EasykGT
01-04-2015, 10:59 PM
I want to suicide.

Dont kill yourself!
You have a whole life ahead of you, sure your miserable now but trust me life will get better if you just believe in yourself and have faith.

We all have faith in you, dont do this to yourself!

Pyroworld
01-04-2015, 11:03 PM
This guy isn't lying btw... We've discussed these problems long ago

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 11:26 PM
This guy isn't lying btw... We've discussed these problems long ago

Dont bring back the pain.

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Dont bring back the pain.
We were just talking in your world what happened ._.

Ukuzz
01-04-2015, 11:31 PM
We were just talking in your world what happened ._.

No that wasnt about the past.
Then there wasnt so many problems..

craft3d
01-04-2015, 11:35 PM
You even dont know me and you probably wont see me because your not "near" me.

Just because I don't know you doesn't mean I don't care.

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Just put a smile on your face it's going to get better

syrup
01-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Why are you getting help from here?

No offence, you're not going to feel any better if you don't talk it out, I've seen people do this and never got real treatment, this stuff isn't a joke, people die.

JOCY2211
01-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Why are you getting help from here?

No offence, you're not going to feel any better if you don't talk it out, I've seen people do this and never got real treatment, this stuff isn't a joke, people die.

Don't worry I already talked to him he is getting better :D