PDA

View Full Version : Love sucks. Any advice? Plz

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:24 AM
I get hurt real easily v.v I guess I get attached I'm done I completely gave up on love. My depression got worst I don't know what to do anymore every time I look in the mirror I just can't smile anymore I just cry. I help many people with depression but I don't help myself I seriously need help I need my happiness back any advice???

Liammagoo
01-06-2015, 01:26 AM
I also suffer from depression, just gotta escape reality somehow and create your own world.

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:27 AM
I also suffer from depression, just gotta escape reality somehow and create your own world.

I try but it's really hard for me now... I laugh with others but I just can't make myself smile u know?

Liammagoo
01-06-2015, 01:30 AM
I try but it's really hard for me now... I laugh with others but I just can't make myself smile u know?

I see, so you're happy in a group, but it's hard alone? Kinda like eating a mirror or two every time you go home.

EasykGT
01-06-2015, 01:32 AM
I am also in depression, all we have to do is find something that makes us happy and keep it that way :D

Off topic: Were you that person who dated Coolboy371, I saw a person named jocy and was it you?

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:34 AM
I see, so you're happy in a group, but it's hard alone? Kinda like eating a mirror or two every time you go home.

For a bit but then I'm alone,ignored I feel so alone it's a struggle

- - - Updated - - -

I am also in depression, all we have to do is find something that makes us happy and keep it that way :D

Off topic: Were you that person who dated Coolboy371, I saw a person named jocy and was it you?

Yea it's been a long ass time lol why

EasykGT
01-06-2015, 01:35 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen you many times with my friends, like darkmage, shadowdrago and coolboy, but we never actaully met.

Hakma
01-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Alright, this may seem like a really D-bag way of setting yourself right. But if somebody hurts you. Act pretentious and tell yourself you're better then everybody else. It worked for me.

Mr.Hankey
01-06-2015, 01:37 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, is it because of the "thing" you told me about?

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:40 AM
I have seen you many times with my friends, like darkmage, shadowdrago and coolboy, but we never actaully met.

Dark age and shadowdrago are my bestfriends XD and coolboy is an ex .__. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, is it because of the "thing" you told me about?

Yeahhhhhh....

Hakma
01-06-2015, 01:40 AM

Wait holdup. You dated somebody ingame?

EasykGT
01-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Dark age and shadowdrago are my bestfriends XD and coolboy is an ex .__. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeahhhhhh....

I havent seen shadowdrago and darkmage in such a long time, have they gone inactive?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait holdup. You dated somebody ingame?

Ew, no. I was talking about jocy....

Hakma
01-06-2015, 01:43 AM
I havent seen shadowdrago and darkmage in such a long time, have they gone inactive?

- - - Updated - - -

The post was directed to jocy.

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:44 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I keep in touch with darkmage he is near my city ^~^

Yea I don't believe in online relationships anymore just liess and liess and even more liess

- - - Updated - - -

The post was directed to jocy.

Yup im a idiot .-. gave up on everything nowadays

EasykGT
01-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Yeah but I keep in touch with darkmage he is near my city ^~^

Yea I don't believe in online relationships anymore just liess and liess and even more liess

I miss darkmage and shadowdrago, I havent seen them both since last year...
when was the last time they both were online?

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:47 AM
I miss darkmage and shadowdrago, I havent seen them both since last year...
when was the last time they both were online?

Darkmage go online like before Winterfest pack I told him to go online lol and shadowdrago idk but once he logged on and 2 mins later logged off .-.

EasykGT
01-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Darkmage go online like before Winterfest pack I told him to go online lol and shadowdrago idk but once he logged on and 2 mins later logged off .-.

I swear I saw you lots of times before I changed my ign to SilentDogs, I was easyK

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 01:58 AM
I swear I saw you lots of times before I changed my ign to SilentDogs, I was easyK

Yeah same .-.

PacksForAll
01-06-2015, 01:59 AM
I get hurt real easily v.v I guess I get attached I'm done I completely gave up on love. My depression got worst I don't know what to do anymore every time I look in the mirror I just can't smile anymore I just cry. I help many people with depression but I don't help myself I seriously need help I need my happiness back any advice???

Do what you do to help people with depressions to yourself.

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Do what you do to help people with depressions to yourself.

It's really hard to do it all my by myself... I can't love myself no one loves me not even my parents I have no hope

Liammagoo
01-06-2015, 02:15 AM
It's really hard to do it all my by myself... I can't love myself no one loves me not even my parents I have no hope

Always someone out there who loves ya, never feel doubt.

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Always someone out there who loves ya, never feel doubt.

Thanks but who would love me out of 7 billion people me doubt it

Mr.Hankey
01-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Don't beat yourself up, take my advice from what we talked about. It's gonna be alright, if you just solve these problems rather then making them worse, listen, rain and thunder isn't infinite. Life will always throw the hardest obstacles for you to overcome, by overcoming them makes you stronger, gaining experience for you to learn lessons. I'm going through the same thing as well, and let me tell you, it sucks. But you must solve these problems, i really hope we can talk some more.

TheDarkWolf
01-06-2015, 02:21 AM

Exactly. There's 7 billion people that might love you. There's got to be at least one.

Liammagoo
01-06-2015, 02:22 AM

7 billion people is a lot you know. When you're in town, or somewhere with a lot of people there, how many people do you see? 1000? 10000? More? Now think about walking to town the next day, and seeing 7 billion people. 7 000 000 000. That's a lot of zeros.

JOCY2211
01-06-2015, 02:23 AM
I simply lost trust, love and hope . I can't look in the mirror no more I keep crying I feel useless ugly and hopeless I was that outgoing girl at school. I even won prom queen... but now I'm a mess I'm trash

Liammagoo
01-06-2015, 02:25 AM
I simply lost trust, love and hope . I can't look in the mirror no more I keep crying I feel useless ugly and hopeless I was that outgoing girl at school. I even won prom queen... but now I'm a mess I'm trash

Don't beat yourself up, worst comes to worst: Eat 72 tubs of ice cream.