PDA

View Full Version : What I want to say to forumers.

LifeSupport
01-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Yes, I understand that someone will say "But you're a formerer". I'm still going to say this though.

Most forumers are just so annoying. You guys believe that you are more superior than other growtopians because you can type words on an online site. Mainly because you can "Upload pictures" of people doing stuff that you probably do too. Also, most of you guys live in an insane mode of getting evidence of other people. Mainly from screen-shots or pictures, you guys try to ruin each other's rep for no reason. I could go on, but I think you all know where I'm going with this.

Someone will object with this, and I'm fine with it. Just don't use that hate towards me.

atwistoffate
01-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Ok .

AlyMky
01-07-2015, 03:26 AM
I will never be mean to anyone theirs just a few forumers want to rip off some other forumers that are active... That's life man :)

Tech
01-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Can I join in? I really h8 all de forumers too.

LifeSupport
01-07-2015, 03:31 AM
I will never be mean to anyone theirs just a few forumers want to rip off some other forumers that are active... That's life man :)

Wut....Did....I....Just......Read

craft3d
01-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Yes, I understand that someone will say "But you're a formerer". I'm still going to say this though.

Most forumers are just so annoying. You guys believe that you are more superior than other growtopians because you can type words on an online site. Mainly because you can "Upload pictures" of people doing stuff that you probably do too. Also, most of you guys live in an insane mode of getting evidence of other people. Mainly from screen-shots or pictures, you guys try to ruin each other's rep for no reason. I could go on, but I think you all know where I'm going with this.

Someone will object with this, and I'm fine with it. Just don't use that hate towards me.

I'm sorry. I'm to blame. I have been mean and annoying lately. I'm really sorry.
I'm so sorry who I hurt or annoyed.

raqk
01-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Go ahead, stand on the rooftops and shout it out loud. Saying such things as annoyance will never contribute towards the solution in which is trying to be solved. People may cause drama, they may come to false conclusions or think false reason, and that may be annoying... But really, what will saying "That annoys me" really do to help? Instead of wandering around the forums, only to find one irritation after another, walk on by those posts, pay no attention. After all, if it bothers you that much that you have to make a major post about it every so often, then maybe, just maybe, this isn't the place for you.

Concept
01-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Go ahead, stand on the rooftops and shout it out loud. Saying such things as annoyance will never contribute towards the solution in which is trying to be solved. People may cause drama, they may come to false conclusions or think false reason, and that may be annoying... But really, what will saying "That annoys me" really do to help? Instead of wandering around the forums, only to find one irritation after another, walk on by those posts, pay no attention. After all, if it bothers you that much that you have to make a major post about it every so often, then maybe, just maybe, this isn't the place for you.

I don't want to get in the middle, but I can sense some hate between you two.

As for LifeSupport, I don't hate you, as you always ask people.
But I do believe you like to tell everyone that this community is horrible.
You're partly right, but there's always light in every situation.
I don't know what you plan on doing by making all these threads.

I'm not really going to say much to raqk because I'm now sure exactly why you're always here when LifeSupport does something like this. I only know that you don't like him much.

raqk
01-07-2015, 03:54 AM
I don't want to get in the middle, but I can sense some hate between you two.

As for LifeSupport, I don't hate you, as you always ask people.
But I do believe you like to tell everyone that this community is horrible.
You're partly right, but there's always light in every situation.
I don't know what you plan on doing by making all these threads.

I'm not really going to say much to raqk because I'm now sure exactly why you're always here when LifeSupport does something like this. I only know that you don't like him much.

It's actually just a coincidence that I always post on his threads, I mainly reply to old threads I've replied to, or those In the activity stream. I do not hate LifeSupport, I'd actually consider him to be a friend of sorts, I just wish he'd lighten up on the community. I may have been a little harsh at times, but the real world has been harsh to me, and the forums are my main source of entertainment nowadays, and I'd just like to have a little peace.

Concept
01-07-2015, 04:02 AM
It's actually just a coincidence that I always post on his threads, I mainly reply to old threads I've replied to, or those In the activity stream. I do not hate LifeSupport, I'd actually consider him to be a friend of sorts, I just wish he'd lighten up on the community. I may have been a little harsh at times, but the real world has been harsh to me, and the forums are my main source of entertainment nowadays, and I'd just like to have a little peace.

I see, and I'm with you about peace.
LifeSupport has been doing this none-stop lately,
and I think some people are tired of it.
The community isn't really that bad anyways.

Simplify_
01-07-2015, 04:21 AM
I hope that's not me. :ninja:

Tony
01-07-2015, 04:25 AM

Tell me about it I Really Dislike Cuertain Forumers They are Just So Annoying

LifeSupport
01-07-2015, 10:39 PM

I would like to say that you treat your "So call Friends" like :poop: if I'm one of your friends. I would be ashamed to be your friend because you don't know how to be one in return. As for lightening up on the community, that won't happen.

CoryT
01-07-2015, 10:47 PM
I would like to say, that for once.

I have never tried to ruin one's reputaion on the forum nor will I ever try to do so

I treat forumers like regular players

no one is different, but no one is the same

btw

I might be annoying because I post A LOT of pictures and alot of people hate me for it, but I dont care...if it has a insert image, then I'm going to insert an image!

I'm not mad at you Lifesupport

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 03:00 AM

I have never tried to ruin one's reputaion on the forum nor will I ever try to do so

btw

I might be annoying because I post A LOT of pictures and alot of people hate me for it, but I dont care...if it has a insert image, then I'm going to insert an image!

That wasn't directed toward you at all. I like you.

syrup
01-08-2015, 03:02 AM
is he angry because we have stoopid 10 year olds on this forum WHO ARE ALSO LITERALLY 10 YEARS OLD.

Zfert
01-08-2015, 03:03 AM
remember back when rtsoft.com/forums was a discussion board(s) and, y'know...

not a race to be mod/most popular/most hated?

What caused people to get so stupid?

bagel124
01-08-2015, 03:09 AM
People that try to ruin others' reputation(s) are childish. Some people only care about fame and making themselves feel better and above others. Those are the exact people I avoid and ignore. It honestly does annoy me to see people bash upon others to beat down their reputation.

raqk
01-08-2015, 03:11 AM
I would like to say that you treat your "So call Friends" like :poop: if I'm one of your friends. I would be ashamed to be your friend because you don't know how to be one in return. As for lightening up on the community, that won't happen.

Well then, I guess in your opinion everyone "treats you like :poop:" Because you literally say the same thing about more than half of the forumers, and a lot of us get along just fine. It's ok that you don't like people, but like I said, you don't have to shout it out. You don't have to "treat them like :poop: in return"

And if you don't want to be my friend, so be it. It's just one less hi to say every time I see you, one less item to give every time you ask for help. Don't even...

Zfert
01-08-2015, 03:14 AM
Well then, I guess in your opinion everyone "treats you like :poop:" Because you literally say the same thing about more than half of the forumers, and a lot of us get along just fine. It's ok that you don't like people, but like I said, you don't have to shout it out. You don't have to "treat them like :poop: in return"

And if you don't want to be my friend, so be it. It's just one less hi to say every time I see you, one less item to give every time you ask for help. Don't even...

http://www.whats-thesayinganswers.com/images/the-cold-shoulder.jpg

syrup
01-08-2015, 03:15 AM

das one cold shoulder

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 03:17 AM

Honestly, asking you for help would be absurd, considering I won't get any. Also, I don't treat all people like :poop:, mainly forumers only. Finally, I shout it out because some people need constant reminders........As you can obvious see that they forget.

Ps: Cut down on the saltine crackers. You're very salty.

raqk
01-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Honestly, asking you for help would be absurd, considering I won't get any. Also, I don't treat all people like :poop:, mainly forumers only. Finally, I shout it out because some people need constant reminders........As you can obvious see that they forget.

Ps: Cut down on the saltine crackers. You're very salty.

I've helped you multiple times, replying to some threads that you asked questions on, donating a few items, although not that rare in your boxs, and I've even forgiven you for some things...

And thanks for the tip. No more saltine crackers for me.

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 03:28 AM
I've helped you multiple times, replying to some threads that you asked questions on, donating a few items, although not that rare in your boxs, and I've even forgiven you for some things...

And thanks for the tip. No more saltine crackers for me.

Forgiving me is what you consider helping? Lol No. Your comment to my questions don't honestly matter That Much to me. Although, if you really do want to help me, how about you stop replying to All of my threads.

syrup
01-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Forgiving me is what you consider helping? Lol No. Your comment to my questions don't honestly matter That Much to me. Although, if you really do want to help me, how about you stop replying to All of my threads.

when did he say that

raqk
01-08-2015, 03:32 AM

So this is all (look for green checks)?

And what happened to "I'm fine with it,"

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 03:34 AM

My bad. I meant All of my future threads.

atwistoffate
01-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Someone who has serious issues is you :whistling:

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 04:04 AM
Someone who has serious issues is you :whistling:

you do too. You're so annoying. I probably hate you the most on forums.

atwistoffate
01-08-2015, 04:05 AM
you do too. You're so annoying. I probably hate you the most on forums.

I dont really care... Also nice profanity you like to use in game

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 04:06 AM

I don't either. So posting it here doesn't affect anything.

SAMDACAT
01-08-2015, 04:08 AM

lol. dat attitude, thinking your gangster when I bet all my money you aren't.

atwistoffate
01-08-2015, 04:08 AM
lol. dat attitude, thinking your gangster when I bet all my money you aren't.

Not even close to a gangster attitude

Zfert
01-08-2015, 04:28 AM
remember back when rtsoft.com/forums was a discussion board(s) and, y'know...

not a race to be mod/most popular/most hated?

What caused people to get so stupid?

Is everyone going to just ignore this or

Reballoo
01-08-2015, 04:34 AM
I, as a forumer, do not think being a forumer makes you superior, but it helps you to become a better person, sometimes causing some of us to be "superior" to some people. This does not apply to everybody, but being an active forumer helps you learn debating skills, social and communication skills, cooperation, and you can learn more about the game. Becoming a forumer is very beneficial if you use the forums correctly.

Anyway, the only thing I do that some could possibly find bias is doing forumer meetups, which most people complain about because I only let in my friends from the forums, and sometimes really close other friends.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't that, it is just well said and nobody has anything to counter it.

LifeSupport
01-08-2015, 04:38 AM

I ignored it because you're too smart. We're stupid

Reballoo
01-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Tell me about it I Really Dislike Cuertain Forumers They are Just So Annoying

Yeah, Like People Who Type Like This. No, I am just lidding, I don't dislike you, nor anybody here, but you shouldn't type like that. It annoys people with OCD and obsess over grammar like Aunt Josephine and me.

AshleyChand
01-08-2015, 04:40 AM
I agree! Love your world MassHelp!!!
:p

Reballoo
01-08-2015, 04:42 AM

Does that mean "Man, that's cold"?

Zfert
01-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Does that mean "Man, that's cold"?

The Cold Shoulder

Areodax
01-08-2015, 09:20 PM

Yeah. Why can't we all just get along instead of hating each other to the core because he/she stole some pixels? :sweatdrop:

PolarisHD
01-08-2015, 09:35 PM
It's not like ALL of the forumers are trying to ruin each other's reputation. I have to admit, the forums is kinda bad, but it's not that bad.

Applez
01-08-2015, 09:35 PM

Ohhhh get rekt lifesupport

WOOWOOWOO
01-08-2015, 09:38 PM
To all you people who "hate" forumers hate won't solve anything...

Concept
01-09-2015, 04:26 AM

btw

Nevah evah stahp postin pics.
u mak meh cri al teh tiem.
cri wid lawftar. kk?