PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say...

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Ok, this post may sound a bit wierd but I just wanted to say that I am suffering of depression and its been going on for a few months, for a year now I had this huge anger issue and I keep getting mad at everything....
I think I know a reason, I am a 13 year old girl and when girls turn into women our body starts to develop and its effecting my behavior, I am turning into a women, like you know...I will not give full details.

Because I am developing and its effecting my behavior and when I am mad it will make me lose my control and I start saying bad things.
I am telling you this because you guys need to take me easy on the forums for now on. Please try and not say stuff to me that will make me rage or try to cause drama with me or this will turn out to be a disaster.
So please, take it easy with me.

Simplify_
01-07-2015, 04:12 AM
I'll take it easy on you, but I wanted to show you this screen shot that's unrelated

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 04:15 AM
I'll take it easy on you, but I wanted to show you this screen shot that's unrelated

I will just bump my threads once or twice a day.

QuickCrafter
01-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Excuses. .

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Excuses. .

If your here to say random :poop: then get out!

QuickCrafter
01-07-2015, 06:10 AM
If your here to say random :poop: then get out!

No thank you.:cool:

Concept
01-07-2015, 06:52 AM
Well, this actually is true for most girls.
It's the same thing with guys.
Just don't let people bother you.:hat:

Krideez
01-07-2015, 07:05 AM
How can you get mad at forums?
I understand in game but forums? hehe

IronHawk
01-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Ok, this post may sound a bit wierd but I just wanted to say that I am suffering of depression and its been going on for a few months, for a year now I had this huge anger issue and I keep getting mad at everything....
I think I know a reason, I am a 13 year old girl and when girls turn into women our body starts to develop and its effecting my behavior, I am turning into a women, like you know...I will not give full details.

Because I am developing and its effecting my behavior and when I am mad it will make me lose my control and I start saying bad things.
I am telling you this because you guys need to take me easy on the forums for now on. Please try and not say stuff to me that will make me rage or try to cause drama with me or this will turn out to be a disaster.

Its ok :hat:

Cocomonkey
01-07-2015, 09:03 AM
lol ok

10chars

Areodax
01-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Having changes in your body is not really an excuse to be er....Easily pissed off.

My opinion though. Anyways, hope you get through that, even tho its a bit too personal. :sweatdrop:

(Flies away)

amebapiz
01-07-2015, 09:34 AM
I am a 13 year old girl and when girls turn into women our body starts to develop and its effecting my behavior, I am turning into a women, like you know...I will not give full details.

I know... lolololololololololololololololololol

BlaZinG
01-07-2015, 09:56 AM
My sister is 13 also, she didnt have her period yet but she always rages and gets mad, when I crumpled her paper just a little bit, she shouted so much at me

You should've done the same when she bumped your arm and deleted that Lokster post on our board.

Then call her hypocrite when she gets mad :rolleyes:

P.S don't tell her this.

- - - Updated - - -

I know... lolololololololololololololololololol

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

I won't judge tho.

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 03:10 PM
My sister is 13 also, she didnt have her period yet but she always rages and gets mad, when I crumpled her paper just a little bit, she shouted so much at me

That's the exact same thing that's happening to me.
I didn't receive my....*cough* yet.

For the rest of you, thank you all for understanding :D

Hakma
01-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Depression has nothing to do with puberty and your body developing. It's a real disease.

Magicalfishy
01-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Women will be forever a mystery. :whistling:

syrup
01-07-2015, 03:56 PM
GET HIT BY A PINK TAXI.

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Depression has nothing to do with puberty and your body developing. It's a real disease.

For some women this happens when your developing, I learned it at school and my mom had the same thing as me. Once when I am a full women I will be OK.

26FtW26
01-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Haha.
That's no excuse to not obey to the rules.

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Haha.

Just shut up!:mad:

26FtW26
01-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Just shut up!:mad:

okay m8 :[

QuickCrafter
01-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Haha.

Ikr. Plenty of players here are going through the same thing but don't act like you.

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand this for were real life circumstances, but this the forums so the way you act shouldn't be affected by you "developing". Not such a good excuse.

Telman
01-07-2015, 07:02 PM
How can you get mad at forums?
I understand in game but forums? hehe
Obnoxious people like you, get people like me and EasyKGT mad.

Edwardson97
01-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Shark week is comming.:panic:

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 07:10 PM
For those of you that are my friends, AntEater, Telman..etc
I still respect you guys, even if I get mad for such little reason, but I will get mad you way less....so ya.

26FtW26
01-07-2015, 07:28 PM
For those of you that are my friends, AntEater, Telman..etc
I still respect you guys, even if I get mad for such little reason, but I will get mad you way less....so ya.

So the people who think/believe that you are special and find your excuse to not play by rules fine can be your friends? That's a bad way to choose friends, but who am I to tell people how to live your life.

Telman
01-07-2015, 07:32 PM
So the people who think/believe that you are special and find your excuse to not play by rules fine can be your friends? That's a bad way to choose friends, but who am I to tell people how to live your life.

I never play by the rules, and it is cool to have someone who's the same, as a friend. Everyone is special in their own way, so mind your own business, okay? Your type of grudge you're holding against EasyKGT isn't cool at all.

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 08:41 PM

That's not what I said....did you even read the post clear? lol

QuickCrafter
01-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Obnoxious people like you, get people like me and EasyKGT mad.

How is he obnoxious..? He asked a simple question.

The 978
01-07-2015, 09:25 PM
sorry but your female? :0
seriously since you liked dogs i thought you were a boy...

Brys
01-07-2015, 10:12 PM
I never play by the rules, and it is cool to have someone who's the same, as a friend. Everyone is special in their own way, so mind your own business, okay? Your type of grudge you're holding against EasyKGT isn't cool at all.

u on ur period m8?

Im going through puberty right now also. Im not acting like you Easy.

Excuses...

Spotlight
01-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Thank you for saying something, Easy.
Boy/men forumers need to take that into consideration before bashing on someone, particularly a female. their body may be developing, and it develops a lot differently than ours.

- - - Updated - - -

Having changes in your body is not really an excuse to be er....Easily pissed off.

My opinion though. Anyways, hope you get through that, even tho its a bit too personal. :sweatdrop:

(Flies away)

It is definitely an excuse.

PacksForAll
01-07-2015, 10:28 PM
I will just bump my threads once or twice a day.

When I posts threads only about 7 people view it. Sometimes bumping helps..

EasykGT
01-07-2015, 10:49 PM
u on ur period m8?

Excuses...

There is a big difference between men and women, there is a bigger difference between me and you...

CoryT
01-07-2015, 10:54 PM
No one will ever know the true meaning of depression...

- - - Updated - - -

Btw growing into a Woman is scary

Same like me, I was scared, nervous, nauseous
but then you'll get used to it...except for cramps

btw im 15, I experienced it already:sweatdrop:

Mr.Hankey
01-08-2015, 05:06 AM
Excuses. .

You need to realize that she can't control her body in that way, quit trying to argue with everybody (Emphasis) in the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

u on ur period m8?

Excuses...

Some people have it different. Guys/men usually don't go through that, think before you try and point out that it's an excuse.
Yes, it's an excuse, so excuse her if she's rude.

JOCY2211
01-08-2015, 05:18 AM
You need to realize that she can't control her body in that way, quit trying to argue with everybody (Emphasis) in the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people have it different. Guys/men usually don't go through that, think before you try and point out that it's an excuse.
Yes, it's an excuse, so excuse her if she's rude.

Ikr XD preach lol all girls can relate to this or will relate to it eventually

CoryT
01-08-2015, 05:22 AM
I kinda hate how most males hate on a girl because she is going through puberty.

im pretty sure if puberty was the same with guys with girls
then boys will understand the akwardness and confusing time of puberty...

Edwardson97
01-08-2015, 05:24 AM
I kinda hate how most males hate on a girl because she is going through puberty.

im pretty sure if puberty was the same with guys with girls
then boys will understand the akwardness and confusing time of puberty...

It is a confusing time for both genders. It's just we don't get an addition to it, that stays with us for a while.

JOCY2211
01-08-2015, 05:25 AM
It is a confusing time for both genders. It's just we don't get an addition to it, that stays with us for a while.

True it pisses me off how they can't live with it thoe

TheDarkWolf
01-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Is there a reason why I don't get cramps or get moody(I'm always the same)?

LLawliet
01-08-2015, 05:28 AM
I mean it is a pretty confusing time for both boys and girls.

Girls get periods, it's not too bad actually for me.

Boys get boners, and then you're wondering whether you're attracted to your pet cat.

CoryT
01-08-2015, 05:28 AM
True it peeves me off how they can't live with it though

Yeah... but people don't have to be that Insensitive...

im just gonna stop posting

might get into some drama or worse:sweatdrop:

JOCY2211
01-08-2015, 05:32 AM
Yeah... but people don't have to be that Insensitive...

im just gonna stop posting

might get into some drama or worse:sweatdrop:

What, your saying your opinion nothing wrong with that and I agree but there are people who just can't help be sensitive u know

EasykGT
01-08-2015, 05:35 AM
I mean it is a pretty confusing time for both boys and girls.

Girls get periods, it's not too bad actually for me.

Boys get boners, and then you're wondering whether you're attracted to your pet cat.

We get more then periods....
Us girls are developing and its very painful and its really effecting my behavior, I wasnt like this before, I was one of this sweet hearts to everyone..lol

Mr.Hankey
01-08-2015, 05:35 AM
What, your saying your opinion nothing wrong with that and I agree but there are people who just can't help be sensitive u know

I agree, there's certain females who can't control their hormones.

LLawliet
01-08-2015, 05:38 AM
We get way more then periods....
Us girls are developing and its very painful and its really effecting my behavior, I wasnt like this before, I was one of this sweet hearts to everyone..lol

I know what periods are like, I'm a girl...

Also it varies from girl to girl, some girls don't get any symptoms, some girls go cray cray :crazy:.

For me, I don't get anything :crazy: I think i'm lucky.

EasykGT
01-08-2015, 05:47 AM

Also it varies from girl to girl, some girls don't get any symptoms, some girls go cray cray :crazy:.

You are indeed lucky, but once when I am done hitting girl stuff I wont have this much anger as I have now..
This "behavior thing" doesnt happen to all girls.

CoryT
01-08-2015, 06:03 AM

Puberty can hit you like a ton of bricks lol
But im not hoping for that

as for me, I had cramps and headaches

craft3d
01-09-2015, 03:42 AM

Well, its ok. We won't bother you and if it gets worse take a break, ok?

Pentonix
01-09-2015, 04:24 AM
The only reason why people get depressed while going through puberty is because it's hard for them to accept that they're changing^_^